Delusional Hillary ...

If you want an indication of just how delusional Hillary Clinton is (by any definition of is), here it is …

http://nypost.com/2016/08/26/no-more-shoes-to-drop-hillarys-most-unbelievable-promise-yet/

Hillary Clinton issued a remarkable promise Friday morning: No more shoes will fall in her e-mail mess or the Clinton Foundation scandals.

Mika Brzezinski of “Morning Joe” asked her outright: “Are you certain there are no e-mails or foundation ties to foreign entities that will be revealed that could perhaps permanently impact your presidential prospects?”

Clinton replied, “I am sure, and I am sure because I have a very strong foundation of understanding about the foundation.”

20150509_hill.jpg

Sexist.

Seems more like desperation.....their clown is losing and they know it.....their phony 'scandals' became too ridiculous for sane people to swallow so nobody pays any attention to their lies anymore.....and, of course, NO ONE can stand T'Rump and his glaring deficiencies, racism, misogegny, and xenophobia....not to mention touches of outright insanity.

Clinton replied, “I am sure, and I am sure because I have a very strong foundation of understanding about the foundation of understanding I have about the understand about the criminal operation of my foundations.”

original.jpg

kj