Heroin use in Red States skyrockets!

Wow these conservative bible thumpin political leaders in red states really know how to keep their people sedated huh. Make em fat, give heart desease, get them hooked on Meth and ah what the fuck lets get em jacked on heroin and speed too.

You can't even find heroin on the streets of Manhattan today.

Wow these conservative bible thumpin political leaders in red states really know how to keep their people sedated huh. Make em fat, give heart desease, get them hooked on Meth and ah what the fuck lets get em jacked on heroin and speed too.

Why does it make a difference?

Are New Hampshire or Massachusetts "red states"?

Man when are the people of these state gonna wake the fuck up and realize they're being sold a big smelly bag of shit. Their Con leadership has these people believing they don't need healthcare,, and that 7 bucks an hour is all they need or deserve to live on. These states are overrun by diseased ridden feral pigs, they got half the population drugged up and living in trailer parks living in dung?

Man when are the people of these state gonna wake the fuck up and realize they're being sold a big smelly bag of shit. Their Con leadership has these people believing they don't need healthcare,, and that 7 bucks an hour is all they need or deserve to live on. These states are overrun by diseased ridden feral pigs, they got half the population drugged up and living in trailer parks living in dung?

Yep, drugs will get you all of that. The answer? Legalize pot.

Yep, drugs will get you all of that. The answer? Legalize pot.

you fuckin Nitwit, pot does not lead to heroin use and that's been proven time and time again. Heroin use is caused by dispair, lack of hope, low paying jobs and leadership that wants to sedate it's populace so they can ass fuckem without them squirming too much.

Now the Blue States/Gov't has to pay for the rednecks drug treatments too????

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzz....MAKE THEM SECEDE!

Does that mean all the people on food stamps in California should be paid for by Blue States ?

However, is that blue urban sprawl creating voter blocks to stop vested interest defending their ancestry keeping what they(instinctively honest) earned honestly so the rights of society's children(corrupted intellect) get what they want, morally, legally, and ethically by law of the land?

Z09...Believe me, the redneck states are paying for NOTHING

you've been on the Gov't Dole since 1865, after we kicked your ass in the War you started to keep & expand Slavery into the other states

Benson...

The Civil War ended 150 years ago...

However I'm from the north and you're from the south.

We kicked your ass.....................

And we're all Americans and it doesn't really matter in 2016

Z09...Believe me, the redneck states are paying for NOTHING

you've been on the Gov't Dole since 1865, after we kicked your ass in the War you started to keep & expand Slavery into the other states

What the intellectually bankrupt tell instinctively honest perceptions they are socially worthless. Priceless.

Benson...

The Civil War ended 150 years ago...

However I'm from the north and you're are from the south.

We kick your ass.....................

wrong way to argue against corrupted intellect. It shows you chose a side of corrupted intellect.

you fuckin Nitwit, pot does not lead to heroin use and that's been proven time and time again. Heroin use is caused by dispair, lack of hope, low paying jobs and leadership that wants to sedate it's populace so they can ass fuckem without them squirming too much.

You may have a point. Eight years of obama certainly could be the reason for increased drug use.

you fuckin Nitwit, pot does not lead to heroin use and that's been proven time and time again. Heroin use is caused by dispair, lack of hope, low paying jobs and leadership that wants to sedate it's populace so they can

ass fuckem without them squirming too much.

Exactly pot is not a gateway drug and places with the least access to marijauna have the highest usage rates of opioids.

this thread is a great example of what soles of ancestry do to escape their intellectual corruption from their own instinctive honesty. Get stoned to not feel their instincts nagging their intellect made the wrong choices again.

You corrupted call that voices in one's head when vocabulary doesn't exist between the space of action and reaction acting simultaneously.the speed of synaptic responses of the brain moving the lifetime around Eternity never duplicating what happened so far.

bound by law to preserve intellectual corruption. hell of a world order created to rule life naturally balancing here from the molecular level and results added so far. Tragic comedy of errors one gendered displacement cannot fix alone and nobody else wishing real were true.

I am made to suffer everyone else's own Eternal Hell and I get made to feel guilty because I won't play along.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

You just can't stop crazy

No but I figured out a way to cure it with instinctive honesty. What do you do, drive everyone saving reality insane? keep up the good work and greater good intentions.

you produce the cause and don't know how to fix it.

Me and a few other Americans have this issue to deal with

And I watch how your mind expands the madness socially. exponential shift has already began. The I of a black hole of societal evolution has been working undetected for about a decade whispering through cyberspace globally.

tic toc..Stay focused upon time being ever changing and life too dumb to figure out how to navigate eternity as one lifetime at a time now. Your words will live forever, until your intellectual corruption is not obeyed anymore.

Libbers should start a program called "Take a Junkie Home" Instead of panhandling on a corner a noddy could have a nice place to sleep in YOUR HOUSE. When i was a kid the cops used to prod the junkies with the billy club. "Get moving Noddy, there are kids around here" was what the cops said as they gave the addict a prod with the nightstick. Now junkies panhandle for smack money and the horse they get is so potent they die. No big loss but think of how good a libber would feel when he introduces a sleepy junkie to his kids. If the libber needs room for the dope fiend he can have his kids bunk up. Do something libbers. How many more junkies need to die? Get moving. Take a Noddy home.

Yes.. Saul's Good

I am trying to infiltrate every persons brain on the planet

I am not. Just awaking one ancestral sole at a time and letting natural balance take its course correcting what deniers of the self evident have done during their passing Eternity's core with or without an instinctive clues managing other people's ancestries cradle to grave.

Imagine 100 generations of fury wrapped up in each social identity held captive by your recited vernacular alone. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned is nothing compared to ancestry cleaning house on their own ideology. Boom.

Of course that's your solution, fascist.

Heroin is a public health problem and should be treated as such.

Heroin dealers should be put in prison for life..

I have no problem with that...

The human misery from hard drugs is staggering. Children born addicted - many with neurological deficits that will follow them through life - families shredded - innocent people robbed & murdered by addicts; but we should be merciful to the dealers.