No American Civilian has Ever Meaningfully Intervened in a Shooting

No American citizen open carrying, that is.

What's the point of open carry again? Small dick badge of honor?

There's been numerous times when a innocent bystander has stepped in and stopped a killing...Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

No American citizen open carrying, that is.

What's the point of open carry again? Small dick badge of honor?

Because when they do, the perpetrator/social narrative sues them for excessive force. The law protects and defends corrupted intellect. civilly and criminally. How society rules genetic continuation with threats of impending doom without the chain of command present.

Even when walking the mountains alone

Mountains?

What mountains? You live in Pennsylvania.

The Rockies are mountains. The Cascades are mountains. The Andes are mountains.

The Poconos are tourist traps with heart-shaped beds.

What pomp and circumstance. self anointed authority of social values everyone else is to societal evolution. Of course this is what everyone wants their adult children of society to recite cradle to grave after graduation with a degree in bull shit probability.

hey XO, can you imagine what would happen if the 38% of registered voters that don't vote comprehend what I describe as actual living displacements have always functioned intellectual corruption promises doesn't exist in reality?

Oh as for your power of ten, I have been patiently doing this for a decade on the world wide web never knowing which ancestor ever accepted or ignored my posts. But ruling elites have gotten into panic strategies for the last 3 elections. 2010, 2012, 2014. 2016 is the ninth year of my origami introduction as the nine gates out of humanity's self imposed living Hell for instinctive honesty.

Gee, simultaneous exponentially growing with the Tea Party no matter what the social medias or societies opposed to instinctive honesty fling at it..

Why I play as I am now adopting a caricature of a black hole in an ever expanding societal evolution universe of corrupted intellect directing social behavior on a world stage.

Most shootings are targeted ( the Perp knew the victim ) no one else is usually affected, so carrying a weapon will not help you unless your in a ongoing conflict or involved in the drug trade . I m not saying people shouldn't have the right to carry a weapon, i m just not seeing much need for everyone to carry a weapon.

Mountains?

I live in the Coal Regions - - - we have ancient mountains. Mountains that have paid their dues to nature & erosion.

Mountains?

That indeed they are. I looked to buy some property there about 15 years ago...spent a few days there to check it out. Decided against it.

No American Civilian has Ever Meaningfully Intervened in a Shooting

Ever???

Not to point out your extremism is showng, but you WOULD know ... right?

And just what are you trying to say?

Is it that someone is shooting/about to shoot someone else, and the civvy comes to the rescue as a third party w/ his guns blazing?

All the history, particularly the 'wild' West' era, something like this never happened?

Or is it really about open carry, which is stupid (which it is) because it scares children?

kj