Hillary gaining support from a key demographic

ExPDXer

F.O.H. (partial list)

Paul Wolfowitz- deputy secretary of defense for President George W. Bush in the lead-up to and start of the Iraq War is considering voting for Hillary Clinton

James Kirchick penned an op-ed in The Daily Beast titled “Hillary Clinton Is 2016’s Real Conservative — Not Donald Trump.”

Robert Kagan - “the neoconservative movement’s chief foreign policy theorist,” has strongly come out in support of Clinton.

Charles Koch - Billionaire industrialist and right-wing moneyman said he could potentially support Hillary Clinton

Max Boot- Leading neoconservative..... "Clinton would be vastly preferable” to Trump.

Neocon Richard Perle an architect of the Iraq War.

Noemie Emery - right-wing writer...described Clinton as “The Great Right Hope”

Henry Kissinger- accused war criminal who oversaw policies that led to millions of deaths

Dick Cheney - mastermind behind the Iraq War, the U.S.’s “Darth Vader”.

My thinking is that all these people have come to the conclusion that Hillary is indeed the last moderate Republican in D.C.

For erstwhile Bernie hopefuls, like me, who have now made the decision to deny Trump by voting Hillary, that is an unsavory list of friends. I wonder, to what degree, she likes them back. We're not likely to find out for sure, until it's too late.

Unless Trump wins, of course .... Let's see; What's the remotest spot on Earth to sit out a nuclear apocalypse. :)

The list is not entirely correct. Cheney endorses Trump, although he may have to hold his nose to do so.

The Koch brothers are not contributing money to either candidate.

On the other hand, there are many other high-placed Republicans now supporting Clinton. Because Trump is dangerous.

In 2011, Cheney heaped praise on Clinton. He called her “one of the more competent members of the current administration”
Cheney said he did not want to go so far as to endorse Clinton, as it could prove to “be the kiss of death for her,” but he did applaud her.

koch's unsavory wealth all started in soviet style kremlin then moved onto hitler's germany. heard the four boys nanny was a nazi who left them to follow the third reich. one of boys, i think it was the oldest was possibly gay, two of the boys tried to put a stop to that by making him give up his share in the family's wealth... so much for libertarian so so much for no ones guess.

bernie has a new thing started, you know, planning, thinking, informing. Nader has always been there, but how do we get there to make it count? All this marxist talk neither here nor there. nobody in their right mind wants fascism I thought I heard Salvador Allende once say.

Peace!

Salvador Allende's name : Salvador ~ Savior Allende~ from the other side.

Fidel Castro: Fidel ~ faithful ; Castro ~ the battlefield.

This is pretty rare, as in English, names have no meaning related to the individual.

That's not really correct. Many English names involve the work some ancestor did, and some involve place names.

Brewer and Brewster are pretty obvious, with the second being feminine (since at one time almost all people making beer were women).

Smith: has the same root as the word "smite", to strike. Many metal workers had this name.

Chapman: a trader or store owner. The word "chap", in that context, has the same root as "shop"

Parker: one who maintained or was responsible a park owned by a lord.

Baker: obvious

Cook: obvious.

Miller: the one who ground your grist in the mill.

Clark or Clarke: Same root as clerk. A person who, way back, could read and write and therefore was capable of recording formal information.
Taylor: from the trade which we now call tailor.
Wright: From Cartwright or Wheelwright, a person who made and fixed wheeled carts.
Cooper: barrel maker
Turner: one who works with a lathe.
There are many more. I found these in 5 minutes.
Edit to add: after oi wrote the above I found this great reference: http://genealogy.about.com/od/surname_meaning/a/english.htm

That's not really correct. Many English names involve the work some ancestor did, and some involve place names.

Brewer and Brewster are pretty obvious, with the second being feminine (since at one time almost all people making beer were women).

Smith: has the same root as the word "smite", to strike. Many metal workers had this name.

Chapman: a trader or store owner. The word "chap", in that context, has the same root as "shop"

Parker: one who maintained or was responsible a park owned by a lord.

Baker: obvious

Cook: obvious.

Miller: the one who ground your grist in the mill.

Clark or Clarke: Same root as clerk. A person who, way back, could read and write and therefore was capable of recording formal information.
Taylor: from the trade which we now call tailor.
Wright: From Cartwright or Wheelwright, a person who made and fixed wheeled carts.
Cooper: barrel maker
Turner: one who works with a lathe.
There are many more. I found these in 5 minutes.
Edit to add: after oi wrote the above I found this great reference: http://genealogy.about.com/od/surname_meaning/a/english.htm

I know there are many names related to trades and occupations Guerrero, Herrera, Zapatero, etc.

What I meant was names that seemed to jibe with what the person actually did in life, like Salvador Allende and Fidel Castro.

Some names are humorous Harry Bird (Birds are not hairy, they have feathers) and vaguely James Knox Polk (he always knocked before he poked)

It is possible to make up names, like Mike Kiester, Hugh Jass, Moe Lester, Ollie Tabooger, Robin Banks, Mike Rapp and of course, Xavier Onassis.