Rapper shot while filming Black Lives Matter video!

The coppers are at it again....shooting a Black Man for nothing !

Chicago, IL – We’ve collectively experienced some pretty audacious social media moments as Hip Hop community this year and it hasn’t gotten any better, in the wake Chicago rapper King Yella getting caught up in onslaught bullets as he shot what he called “a Black Lives Matter” music video.

King Yella, 26, whose real name is Cemone Lewis, was said to be filming on the 6500 block Chicago’s South Wentworth Avenue when the incident happened. “They tried to take me out this shit, God got me, though,” a recovering King Yella told his social media followers in between swigs Rémy Martin as he brandished his war wounds on his arm and upper torso.

“I’m shooting a mu’fuckin’ Black Lives Matter video and muthafuckas come and shoot me. It’s cool, you know. I wish you niggas the best luck you know, whoever you was. But guess what man, the devil be working but he can’t overcome God, you feel me? You bitch ass niggas can’t stop me, you dumb ass niggas. Right out the hospital, this shit just happened, c’mon man. It’s all good man. I ain’t gonna brag or nothing but y’all niggas…hoes! Y’all had me. You could’ve shot me right in my face, you weak ass nigga. Y’all niggas didn’t even hit my bitch, y’all hoe ass, bitch ass niggas.”

5f37f9e60fb338780e9a8e390b4169b0.png

I will beat you cons to the punch , yes CHICAGO has a huge problem with gun violence its out of control and I concede the democratic party has a lot of work to make things right in Chicago, and the black community has been let down by the democrats on this issue of inner city gun violence.

I will beat you cons to the punch , yes CHICAGO has a huge problem with gun violence its out of control and I concede the democratic party has a lot of work to make things right in Chicago, and the black community has been let down by the democrats on this issue of inner city gun violence.

The black community has been let down by the criminal justice system, not "on the issue of inner city gun violence".

Why should anyone suffer hoodlums?

Felony gun mayhem gets how many months in jail w/ your buddies where you work out and forge connections?

Recidivism might as well not even be in the vocabulary.

The solution is obvious.

It worked for horse thieves too.

kj