Great Trump quote

But you libs probably think its racist and xenophobic.

"All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

Nope! Sounds reasonable. President Obama is a really smart guy.

You're NOT!

See if you can identify these "racist and xenophobic" quotes, numbnuts....

"When Mexico sends its people, theyre not sending their best. Theyre not sending you. Theyre not sending you. Theyre sending people that have lots of problems, and theyre bringing those problems with us. Theyre bringing drugs. Theyre bringing crime. Theyre rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

"What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc."

Nope! Sounds reasonable. President Obama is a really smart guy.

You're NOT!

See if you can identify these "racist and xenophobic" quotes, numbnuts....

"When Mexico sends its people, theyre not sending their best. Theyre not sending you. Theyre not sending you. Theyre sending people that have lots of problems, and theyre bringing those problems with us. Theyre bringing drugs. Theyre bringing crime. Theyre rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

"What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc."

Obama didn't say that you moron.

Obama didn't say that you moron.

Well, OK.....President Clinton was a pretty smart guy too.

Doesn't change the fact that T'Rump has made a number of really racist, xenophobic statements.

Your OP was very retarded. You don't really understand the actual meaning of the words you use.....probably because you are such an ignorant retard.

"All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

Too bad it's not a Trump quote: your troll was DOA before you got out of the threadline.

It like 10 sentences. I know you're not a man of letters like me but you can get through it if you try.

Try hooked on phonics. READ my quote again.

There is nothing apoplectic septic tank has ever said that's been meaningful, cogent or worth reading.

I can't wait 10 more sec ...

kj

Well, OK.....President Clinton was a pretty smart guy too.

Doesn't change the fact that T'Rump has made a number of really racist, xenophobic statements.

Your OP was very retarded. You don't really understand the actual meaning of the words you use.....probably because you are such an ignorant retard.

So Clinton said the same thing Trump is saying. That means Clinton is a racist, correct?

1. "All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

I guess Trump isn't a racist after all since Bill Clinton said the same thing. And Clinton was the President when he said it.

Trump does not have Hillary's class. She is a role model for us all.

Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!

—Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

Now that is one memorable quote if you ask me.

ORIGIN:Attempting to assign any kind of status to this 2007 collection of purported quotes by Hillary Rodham Clinton poses something of a problem. All of them have appeared in print as things the former first lady and current U.S. senator from New York supposedly said (although some of them are missourced in the example reproduced above), but they are stripped of explanatory context (and/or accompanied by misleading explanations), and they range from scripted public statements to spontaneous private utterances, from reports by mainstream journalists to revelations by unnamed or anonymous sources to mere hearsay repetition of rumor.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/hildabeast.asp

Right, I'm sure the dozens & dozens & dozens of foulmouthed quotes attributed to Hillary are all fabrications. I have seen interviews of people who experienced Hillary's lunacy first hand.

Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!

How do you strip this of explanatory context?