Iranian Boats Harass US Ships - What To Do?

Nothing. Iran is just joining the rest of the world in beating up on us. The Iran deals make it impossible for the USA to do anything. This will continue under hilarity. oblameo is weak and everybody knows it. Grab what you can before the election is what world leaders are doing.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority of the 9/11 kookaboos entered our country on Clinton's watch.

Which means what Jim? The Republicans allowed illegals into America? That Republicans shifted INTEL from catching bad guys to sniffing a blue dress and impeachment? That when Clinton tried to stop terrorists republicans told him no. Hart Rudman Report was thrown in the trash by Bush, but it sure as hell was used as "the" guide to terrorism after 911 in securing our airports.

Which means what Jim? The Republicans allowed illegals into America? That Republicans shifted INTEL from catching bad guys to sniffing a blue dress and impeachment? That when Clinton tried to stop terrorists republicans told him no. Hart Rudman Report was thrown in the trash by Bush, but it sure as hell was used as "the" guide to terrorism after 911 in securing our airports.

Once again a liberal blames the GOP because Clinton was having an affair and being sued for sexual harassment....

...And this led to Clinton not paying attention to the Al Qaeda threat...

God....What spin...!!

It is, and always will be impossible to gain sane ground with people anchored to a primitive & barbaric 7th century ideology. That's just the way it is.

======================================================================

So what?We have been trading with Arab nations for at least 60 years. They send us money, we send them airliners. Religion is not an issue.

Is there ever anything negative that democrats are responsible for? I mean, ever?

Remember the USS Cole?

That was an attack by the Sunnis (Al Qaeda) and not related to Iran.

Why did Al Qaeda attack the US?

Because the Koran says, "There shall not be two religions in Arabia", and the US not onkly stationed non-Muslim US troops in Dahrein, Saudi Arabia, they let them enter Saudi Arabia with Christian New Testaments in Arabic.

Stupid CIA tricks with blowback. The fucking CIA never learns.

I'm not saying it was Iran. I'm saying it wouldn't be that hard to pull off the same kind of stunt.

Clinton said he could have greased bin Laden; he would not give the go. Rest is history.

Should Bush have worked on it full tilt - yes; but that bag of shit would not have been handed to Bush if Clinton did his job.

Funny....

As soon as Bush took office the previous administration as well as the NY Times Op-ED stated the biggest threat to the US in 2001 was..............

Iraq and WMDs...

Not Al Qaeda

It is, and always will be impossible to gain sane ground with people anchored to a primitive & barbaric 7th century ideology. That's just the way it is.

======================================================================

So what?We have been trading with Arab nations for at least 60 years. They send us money, we send them airliners. Religion is not an issue.

Religion is not an issue, except for the Allah Akbar terrorist attacks.

The Saudi government does not cause terrorist attacks, so far as we know.

\

Your clever plan, Jimbo, is to turn the entire world into people that think just like Jimbo.

Then we would have peace, of course.

It is remarkably similar to Mohammad's plan, actually.

You are like Mohammad, Jimbo: neither of you has a chance of succeeding.

The Saudi government does not cause terrorist attacks, so far as we know.

\

Your clever plan, Jimbo, is to turn the entire world into people that think just like Jimbo.

Then we would have peace, of course.

It is remarkably similar to Mohammad's plan, actually.

You are like Mohammad, Jimbo: neither of you has a chance of succeeding.

Wrong and insulting X..

Jim's posts are an education...

Radical Islam's are a brainwashing....

RICHARD CLARKE, THE BUSH TERRORISM EXPERT TOLD BUSH "WE'RE GOING TO GET ATTACKED...THE RED LIGHTS ARE FLASHING"

Here, in stark contrast, is part of the Bush-Cheney anti-terrorism record before September 11, 2001:

-- Backed off Clinton administration's anti-terrorism efforts.

-- Shelved Hart-Rudman report.

-- Appointed new anti-terrorism task force under Dick Cheney. Group did not even meet before 9/11.

-- Called for cuts in anti-terrorism efforts by the Department of Defense

-- Gave no priority to anti-terrorism efforts by Justice Department.

-- Ignored warnings from Louis Freeh about the urgency of terrorist threats.

-- Halted Predator drone tracking of Osama bin Laden.

-- Did nothing in wake of August 6 C.I.A. report to president saying Al Qaeda attack by hijack of an airliner almost certain.

----Now we've got Bush knowing about the terrorists plans, and the fact that they were in flight schools in the US, and little georgie takes a four week vacation..

-- By failing to order any coordination of intelligence data, missed opportunity to stop the 9/11 plot as Clinton-Gore had stopped the millennium plot.

--Blamed Clinton for 9/11.

--In the meantime, his father was working for bin Laden's family business. "Wall St Journal: Bush SR in Business With bin Laden Conglomerate" CARLYLE GROUP, Washington DC

RICHARD CLARKE, THE BUSH TERRORISM EXPERT TOLD BUSH "WE'RE GOING TO GET ATTACKED...THE RED LIGHTS ARE FLASHING"

Here, in stark contrast, is part of the Bush-Cheney anti-terrorism record before September 11, 2001:

-- Backed off Clinton administration's anti-terrorism efforts.

-- Shelved Hart-Rudman report.

-- Appointed new anti-terrorism task force under Dick Cheney. Group did not even meet before 9/11.

-- Called for cuts in anti-terrorism efforts by the Department of Defense

-- Gave no priority to anti-terrorism efforts by Justice Department.

-- Ignored warnings from Louis Freeh about the urgency of terrorist threats.

-- Halted Predator drone tracking of Osama bin Laden.

-- Did nothing in wake of August 6 C.I.A. report to president saying Al Qaeda attack by hijack of an airliner almost certain.

----Now we've got Bush knowing about the terrorists plans, and the fact that they were in flight schools in the US, and little georgie takes a four week vacation..

-- By failing to order any coordination of intelligence data, missed opportunity to stop the 9/11 plot as Clinton-Gore had stopped the millennium plot.

--Blamed Clinton for 9/11.

--In the meantime, his father was working for bin Laden's family business. "Wall St Journal: Bush SR in Business With bin Laden Conglomerate" CARLYLE GROUP, Washington DC

Did you read your 911 Report Benson...?

If so you would have read how many times O'Neil and Clarke warned the Clinton administration..

funny huh?

After 8 months everything is Bush's fault...

After 8 years nothing is Obama's.....

9-11 i9s certainly NOT Obama's fault.\

======================================

I said that Reagan stationing Marines at the Beirut Airport was stupid,'

You said that I was stupid to say that.

Why do you think so?

The Marines served no purpose, and they got blown up.

So, was it a good idea to put them there?

Why or why not?

Why should I let a know nothing like you get away with insulting me?

I've had numerous discussions on this forum with liberals that blame the GOP for every failure of Obama...

LMAO!! That is because your thinking is fucked up and cannot see any Bush wrong doing. Your mind says, well everything Bush fucked ended when he left office. No, no, you are to stupid to realize the long term ramifications of Bush failure on America. You refuse to see the American destruction created by the Do Whatever It Takes to get the black man in the White House. Graze along lil rightwing sheeple.

9-11 i9s certainly NOT Obama's fault.\

======================================

I said that Reagan stationing Marines at the Beirut Airport was stupid,'

You said that I was stupid to say that.

Why do you think so?

The Marines served no purpose, and they got blown up.

So, was it a good idea to put them there?

Why or why not?

Why should I let a know nothing like you get away with insulting me?

You insult the intelligence of everyone with 1/2 truths and you leave out odds and ends ...

The idea that it was the GOP that didn't want Gitmo closed is an excellent example..

the final vote as 90-6 against Obama...

90??

Are you saying there were 90 republicans in the Senate that day?

LMAO!! That is because your thinking is fucked up and cannot see any Bush wrong doing. Your mind says, well everything Bush fucked ended when he left office. No, no, you are to stupid to realize the long term ramifications of Bush failure on America. You refuse to see the American destruction created by the Do Whatever It Takes to get the black man in the White House. Graze along lil rightwing sheeple.

I've blamed Bush for spending, debt and other decisions...

He's 8 years gone and you guys are obsessed with him...

In 6 months with Hillary in office no one will talk about 8 years of Obama.....You'll still leap frog back to Bush...

Then we would have peace,

Wouldn't the fact my mother & father were not related, be some sort of plus?

• And you are correct, if the entire world thought like me, we would have peace. There has never been, or is, or ever will be, an ideology that would compel me to harm the innocent.

I believe that's known as sanity.

What would they do if we blew them out of the water?

It doesn't matter what 'they' would do, as 'they' really couldn't do anything, could they?

The USA needs to shed it's bully image of running roughshod over the ME merely to pillage their oil reserves.

It doesn't matter what 'they' would do, as 'they' really couldn't do anything, could they?

The USA needs to shed it's bully image of running roughshod over the ME merely to pillage their oil reserves.

Many Arabs have become incredibly wealthy selling us their oil. They can always stop selling us their oil.

I've had numerous discussions on this forum with liberals that blame the GOP for every failure of Obama...

Before Obama even took his first oath of office, Bitch McConnell made it clear that the congressional rethuglicans one and only political priority was to make sure he was a one-term POTUS.

So, please do tell ~ Just how do YOU think he intended to achieve that goal? And, just how did it work out for your team? (BTW.... you're gonna lose again this year!)

Before Obama even took his first oath of office, Bitch McConnell made it clear that the congressional rethuglicans one and only political priority was to make sure he was a one-term POTUS.

So, please do tell ~ Just how do YOU think he intended to achieve that goal? And, just how did it work out for your team? (BTW.... you're gonna lose again this year!)

First..He had both houses of Congress the first two years....

Second, there's people that are against Obama and his agenda. We voted in people to represent us to stop Obama's wish list.

It's fair game..

It's called democracy..

Funny how people ran against republicans and promised THEIR voters they would have Bush impeached..

Do you think that was an endorsement of Bush by claiming you'd have him impeached?

There's nothing shocking about a politician representing the people that voted for him or her...

Shocking huh?

An elected official say he wants to make Obama a one term president and the Democrats can't believe anyone said that....

Don't you dopes think the Democrats says the same about the republicans?