Unions Are A Symptom Of The System

Although unions got off to a racist and dubious start, I totally understand the need for unions

I get the argument

I'm not a fan of all unions

I am a fan of some

I don't think unions should be allowed to be involved in politics

With that said

The only reason unions were created was because corporations were allowed to do pretty much whatever they wanted

Why were they allowed?

Government allowed it

The People slipped up

Thier slip up allowed government to allow corporations to get away with almost anything

What I want is to see is an American Capitalist economy

No need for unions

No struggle for good wages, good working conditions or benefits

It'll be a competition internally amongst big corporations to one up each other to attract good workers

I don't like the fact that the system the Founders created has been twisted to the point we actually needed a counter offensive against many big corporations

This is NOT how we are supposed to be operating

If we just go back to the way we are supposed to be operating we would have a situation where conditions and wages get so good that we wouldn't even need unions

That would be a beautiful thing

We just need to go back to what the Founders set as corporate policy

Said policies are in this article

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/corporate-accountability-history-corporations-us/

Who can argue against this?

TEAMSTERS MEMBER SINCE 1983. Ask any card holding union member who's collection a pension and has had a well compensated career just how bad Unions are.

Funny only people who bash unions are none union under payed trailer park folks in red states who work at Shoneys when their 70.

Proud ALPA Member since 1985

Think how unsafe working conditions would be without Unions, if Mgt had their way

State safety regulators have been around for years, so have other agencies. AS an employee you can report unsafe working conditions or anything illegal to a number of state or federal agencies and someone will show up.

Although unions got off to a racist and dubious start, I totally understand the need for unions

I get the argument

I'm not a fan of all unions

I am a fan of some

I don't think unions should be allowed to be involved in politics

With that said

The only reason unions were created was because corporations were allowed to do pretty much whatever they wanted

Why were they allowed?

Government allowed it

The People slipped up

Thier slip up allowed government to allow corporations to get away with almost anything

What I want is to see is an American Capitalist economy

No need for unions

No struggle for good wages, good working conditions or benefits

It'll be a competition internally amongst big corporations to one up each other to attract good workers

I don't like the fact that the system the Founders created has been twisted to the point we actually needed a counter offensive against many big corporations

This is NOT how we are supposed to be operating

If we just go back to the way we are supposed to be operating we would have a situation where conditions and wages get so good that we wouldn't even need unions

That would be a beautiful thing

Said policies are in this article

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/corporate-accountability-history-corporations-us/

Who can argue against this?

union between man and woman? Unions of social interpretation between denying the self evident or in your tongue, enemies of those considering my genetic displacement their natural enemy cradle to grave? Unions playing mental squeeze plays upon ancestry between political left and right wings, leaderships and fellowships of global spiritualism, top down and bottom up managing orchestrated chaos and organized denying manifested through rule of law cradle to grave and conception to extinction of the species practicing such denial currently applying moral, legal, and ethical truisms that never add back into the whole of everything socially divided by "what if scenarios globally?

Sole again exhibits the reasoning skills of a tree toad.

A tree toad dressed in a union suit. A caricature of metaphysically nesting egrets and flightless rails

molecularly trespassing Eternity from cradle to grave.

Kinetically spacing his ancestry along a continuum of raisins and banana bread, the staff of life for thoughtful constipated lower primates swooped into a generational evolutionary time warp.

The Founders had nothing to do with corporate anything.

A tree toad dressed in a union suit. A caricature of metaphysically nesting egrets and flightless rails

Kinetically spacing his ancestry along a continuum of raisins and banana bread, the staff of life for thoughtful constipated lower primates swooped into a generational evolutionary time warp.

may your collective soul burn with the insanity they govern society with and that is only derived from ignoring self containment and kinetic self evident displacement cradle to grave. You wanted to raise hell metaphorically, I just brought the actual core of eternity into the debate of anything is possible.

Deal with instinctive honesty once in your adult life playing the role of society's child cradle to grave. the simplicity is mind imploding leaving a sole brain to navigate simultaneous existence present during all your social statements of denying the self evident, including your own ancestry so far and those you educated to recite what you have done with your time adapting in the moment here..

we hold these truths to be self evident. endowed by our creator(physical ancestry) all life in human form is created equally to everything not of human form equally displaced simultaneous here..

At one point in time, unions were needed, served a purpose and improved conditions. In today's workplace, the best they can hope for is to maintain status quo. Seems like their primary focus is making the officers rich. There are more unions that screwed their members out of a decent retirement than there are that didn't.

Member Communications Workers of America (CWA) Local 1101, here, for half a century. Union representative for half of that time.

Our union kept wages and benefits up in the whole communications industry, not just the unionized part. Non-union companies had to compete with union pay to get quality help. While I was there, the union never did anything but good for its members. And the companies under union contract are still are thriving ... Paying their top executives some of the most obscenely high compensation in the world.

Experience shows that big industry and the super rich that own them will never relent in their efforts to enforce anti-labor legislation in government. And they will always devalue the workers as much as they can get away with.

Labor unions are the ONLY thing that can bring back the middle class. Government alone is too corrupted by the influence of big money. We need a government that encourages labor unions instead of trying to make them extinct.

You do not know shit about unions, battery. STFU.

You want to risk your collective soul on that as you obviously gave a way your sole position of ancestry to become part of a collective mind in a state of intellectual corruption of the self evident instincts navigate without a word to believe in, protect, defend until extinction of your genetic DNA or the species itself?

I chose to be silent too long. Now I whisper in cyberspace in chat rooms training society's leaders next generation of fooled again.

The republicans want to cut the legs out from under labor. If they don't control it they are not happy.

When eternal souls have left and right wings, why need legs to have others pull the rug out from underneath their genetic displacement??????????? Live by hyperbole die by the sword of defending hypothetical values cradle to extinction.

Believe what you want...in my early work life I was an elected officer in one. Just realized that work would never get me what I wanted so I went back to college.

And became a member of society's chain of command. the social middle class between ruling elites and ruled categories of people.

It didn't take, did it?

Yet. But when was the last time instinctive honesty was part of political debating and nation building or reconstruction? never come to your mind since you apparently don't use your own brain functions navigating natural balancing displacements kinetically connected now.in plain sight.

what a corrupted intellect you wear grandma.

again, read the op

I'm sure you didn't

If you did you wouldn't have made that ignorant statement

But enough with you, this is waaaaaay over your head

See, too many here just can't think

Take it as I'm dissing unions when I'm laying out a much better way

A way where conditions and wages are BETTER than what any union can get in this twisted system

What?

Do you people not want better conditions?

Isn't that the point of unions?

So I show a better way and some of you hysterical simpletons are so brainwashed that you would rather have unions doing battle with business than fix the root of the problem

UNIONS ARE BENEFICIAL TO THE ECONOMY AND CREATE OTHER THAN UNION JOBS

http://www.debate.org/opinions/are-unions-beneficial-to-the-economy

Unions are the only reason many industries have sustainable wage and benefit packages. Unions would not be necessary if companies respected the working class from the get go. Is that not obvious?

People do not understand that the union provide employees with a quality of life companies would never match.

Unions are too often demonised by the right-wing media and the 1% . The idea that ordinary workers should enjoy the fruits of their labour is not within their grasp.–

The right wing 1% think that only the top bosses should benefit from the success of a company that the working class made possible. That’s why they smear unions in speeches, newspapers, television and radio.

The bottom line… unions defend workers rights . The union is a friend to the working class and to non union workers as well.

When unions negotiate a better wage for their members, those workers pay tax on that extra income – if that extra money went into the bosses’ pockets, do you think they’d pay tax on it? Or do you think they’d channel it into an offshore bank account thus avoiding tax?

Unions are beneficial to the economy.

UNIONS ARE BENEFICIAL TO THE ECONOMY AND CREATE OTHER THAN UNION JOBS

http://www.debate.org/opinions/are-unions-beneficial-to-the-economy

Unions are the only reason many industries have sustainable wage and benefit packages. Unions would not be necessary if companies respected the working class from the get go. Is that not obvious?

People do not understand that the union provide employees with a quality of life companies would never match.

Unions are too often demonised by the right-wing media and the 1% . The idea that ordinary workers should enjoy the fruits of their labour is not within their grasp.

The right wing 1% think that only the top bosses should benefit from the success of a company that the working class made possible. Thats why they smear unions in speeches, newspapers, television and radio.

The bottom line unions defend workers rights . The union is a friend to the working class and to non union workers as well.

When unions negotiate a better wage for their members, those workers pay tax on that extra income if that extra money went into the bosses pockets, do you think theyd pay tax on it? Or do you think theyd channel it into an offshore bank account thus avoiding tax?

Unions are beneficial to the economy.

read the fucking op

Good god

Its like you need crutches to walk and you rather continue walking on crutches than fix the reason you are on crutches in the 1st place

Unions are an anachronism. Although people should have the right to form and join them (and they do). The only unions that I see as possibly useful are ones that are for a specific trade.

I worked as a supervisor at a UAW plant for 18 months, had some success, but WOW! Being inside the belly of the beast was a real eye-opener. Many good people, but the overall mentality still existed, despite the fact that the company I worked for (Chrysler) had just gone bankrupt.

Unions definitely have NO place in the government workforce for obvious reasons, as FDR stated years ago.

TEAMSTERS MEMBER SINCE 1983. Ask any card holding union member who's collection a pension and has had a well compensated career just how bad Unions are.

Funny only people who bash unions are none union under payed trailer park folks in red states who work at Shoneys when their 70.

as usual you rather not fix the actual problem

You rather stay in a situation where unions are necessary than improve working conditions, raise wages and keep corporations in line

Typical non thinking hysterical leftist

You can't even discuss the op or the issues you just say I'm bashing unions when I did no such thing

This is really sad to see

Unions are an anachronism. Although people should have the right to form and join them (and they do). The only unions that I see as possibly useful are ones that are for a specific trade.

I worked as a supervisor at a UAW plant for 18 months, had some success, but WOW! Being inside the belly of the beast was a real eye-opener. Many good people, but the overall mentality still existed, despite the fact that the company I worked for (Chrysler) had just gone bankrupt.

Unions definitely have NO place in the government workforce for obvious reasons, as FDR stated years ago.

did you read the op and click the link?

If you did you would see how the laws I speak of accomplish what unions only dream of

Its better than any union

By far

Not even close

Yet you rather let corporations continue what they do

Wtf I thought you cared about the workers

read the fucking op

Good god

Its like you need crutches to walk and you rather continue walking on crutches than fix the reason you are on crutches in the 1st place

he is waiting for society to provide him with a free battery powered electric scooter and a tag for handicap parking.

"If we just go back to the way we are supposed to be operating we would have a situation where conditions and wages get so good that we wouldn't even need unions

That would be a beautiful thing"

Sorry .... won't happen. Workers need unions to protect their rights. Unions need politicians to protect their rights to protect workers.

Unions should be locally owned so to speak then allow the unions to demonstrate 24/7 that numbers matter. Don't wait until employers threaten workers.

Of course if employers would step up and reward workers generously for what workers do for employers then unions would not be necessary.

Most employers cannot succeed on their own.

Consumers/taxpayers need to stand behind worker unions whether or not anyone is a union member because unions keep wages up for all workers.

Better than sustainable wages also keep economic growth churning along thus boost the job market. Obviously several facets of the economy benefit

from unions.