Get to Know Steve Bannon, Trump's New Hire

As most people know, Steve Bannon has been the main guy at Beitbart News since Breitbart died 4 years ago. Trump likes to think he hires good people but here are some Breitbart News headlines from the past:,

1. Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy.

2. Would you rather your child have feminism or cancer.

3. Gabby Gifford: the gun control's movement human shield

4. Hoist it high and proud. The confederate flag proclaims a glorious heritage.

This last one came after the Charlestown massacre. Just think, Trump read these headlines and said to himself, THIS IS WHAT I NEED MORE OF IN MY CAMPAIGN.

THIS is what YOU signed up for Trump supporters.

A racist sociopath working for another racist sociopath..

Trump might as well have hired David Duke...

And KellyAnne ConArtist is a damn liar, Trump is consulting with Ailes.

Yeah.. I had to laugh when Conway told Rachel last night on her show that Ailes was not hired by Trump.

And when she also said Trump isn't going to deport all illegals EVEN THOUGH ITS IN THEIR OFFICIAL PLATFORM.

free-mad-smileys-286.gif

As most people know, Steve Bannon has been the main guy at Beitbart News since Breitbart died 4 years ago. Trump likes to think he hires good people but here are some Breitbart News headlines from the past:,

This last one came after the Charlestown massacre. Just think, Trump read these headlines and said to himself, THIS IS WHAT I NEED MORE OF IN MY CAMPAIGN.

CMON TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND CONSERVATIVES.... STEP RIGHT UP AND DEFEND ANY OF THE ABOVE 4 HEADLINES.

I guess in the scheme of all things being equal in the universe, the candidacy of Donald Trump, has been a very cringe-worthy, painful, but NECESSARY EXPOSE', revealing the horrifying level of racist/liars/phonies in the U.S.A.

On another thread a white man married to a black woman said "we'll take the bigot Trump"...

The insanity is knee deep, scary that upwards of 30 to 40% of this incredibly great nation are phony bigots and liars living in DENIAL, or some actually upfront supporting the American fascist narcissist psychotic pathological liar?!

A lesson this country will never forget. We are witnessing the last gasps of the Rightwingnut dinosaurs before their timely demise...

Trump has brought out the WORST in some of us, but thank God the BEST in most of us!!

Right, MT, The country needs to stand up against bigotry and hate and the best way would be a Hillary landslide. That would send a powerful message to all the racist slime in this country to go back into their holes and stay there.

tumblr_m555c744Sv1qmznca.gif

Maybe all this was necessary to show the widespread mental illness of bigot America, to finally defeat them, and put them back in the swamps for good.

Or, dare i say, change some of their minds? As many conservatives are honest, decent Americans, and have grown to be repulsed by Trump and his ilk!

123Im an Idiot can't address the Op. His brain died years ago.

This shut up the mental defective.

If he can't post a picture he's got nothing.

Why are most conservatives so fucking stupid on this forum?

CMON TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND CONSERVATIVES.... STEP RIGHT UP AND DEFEND ANY OF THE ABOVE 4 HEADLINES.

Not one Trumpette can defend any of the 4 headlines.

Funny.

These conservatives are all a bunch of morons who come here to a Liberal Forum just to be pests.

They are not even any good at it.

Which makes them great entertainment value.

gabby was absolute trash and tried to get shot so she could get rid of guns

Was a lot of DDT sprayed in your area when your mother was carrying you?

lol-044.gif Turdzilla gave me a reddie for posting real headlines from the Breitbart site.