When was Ted Nugent convicted of any sex crimes ?

ultraliberals love calling Ted a peophile and really obsess about it BUT I can't find anywhere that he was even arrested for it.

BTW: here is the definition of peophile...paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

So are ultraliberals saying Ted digs having sex with 10 year olds...what is he a secret Muslim or something ?

Seemingly with lust, BHO checking out the butt of a 16-year-old Brazilian girl

CiRZjGNUUAEXVOm.jpg

ultraliberals love calling Ted a peophile and really obsess about it BUT I can't find anywhere that he was even arrested for it.

BTW: here is the definition of peophile...paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

So are ultraliberals saying Ted digs having sex with 10 year olds...what is he a secret Muslim or something ?

Seemingly with lust, BHO checking out the butt of a 16-year-old Brazilian girl

CiRZjGNUUAEXVOm.jpg

Bildo Clinton and Teddy "swim coach" Kennedy are their Heroes.

Ha!

That has-been wannabe rock star even wrote a song about his lust for children. And, he paid some kids parents a sum of money to become her 'legal guardian' and take her home to have his way.

Nooge the stooge is as slimy a baby-raper as has ever fouled this world.

Oh, he was guilty of being a rock star during the late 60's and early 70"s and everyone knows they lived by the code gas, grass, or ass because nobody rides for free. Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

the sexual revolution. hell I fought in that war for about a decade learning why it was bad policy. and no I didn't go for under adult ages females. Mostly wives of cheating husbands. that payback thing between married couples. Not bragging either as I learned the error of those ways and how the children had their lives uprooted because adults never grew up mentally as trained academically, politically, spiritually, artistically to do.

Experience the pain in a child's eyes when they believe their parents don't care about them anymore. Some things I did are unforgiveable, so I don't forget why I thought I didn't do anything wrong when acting as I had.

Understanding instinctive honesty saved my sole result of ancestral position passing through Eternity's core now here and nowhere else possible.

Nugent:

Well, I don’t care if you’re just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you’re probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It’s quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don’t put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I’ll share her with you

Keep sucking his ass, Mack - it's what you cons always do. As long as someone is a "republican", you cons will ignore ANYTHING they do - even raping children.

Two years before recording “Jailbait,” Ted Nugent had the novel idea of becoming legal guardian to a 17-year-old girl, so that they could have sex without, you know, her parents having legal recourse. They acquiesced. “I guess they figured better Ted Nugent than some drug-infested punk in high school,” he told VH1, years later. In the same documentary, he claimed to have had several relationships with young girls,

-------------------------------

Courtney Love claims to have performed oral sex on Nugent when she was 12 and a half. When pressed, an uncharacteristically somber Love elaborated, “I didn’t have breasts yet... it’s sick.” This would have been around the time of Nugent’s 29th birthday.

Love comes across as fairly reluctant to reveal her age at the time of the incident. In fact, she seems to feel shame about it. (Which, of course, she should not.)

Two years before recording “Jailbait,” Ted Nugent had the novel idea of becoming legal guardian to a 17-year-old girl, so that they could have sex without, you know, her parents having legal recourse. They acquiesced. “I guess they figured better Ted Nugent than some drug-infested punk in high school,” he told VH1, years later. In the same documentary, he claimed to have had several relationships with young girls,

-------------------------------

Courtney Love claims to have performed oral sex on Nugent when she was 12 and a half. When pressed, an uncharacteristically somber Love elaborated, “I didn’t have breasts yet... it’s sick.” This would have been around the time of Nugent’s 29th birthday.

Love comes across as fairly reluctant to reveal her age at the time of the incident. In fact, she seems to feel shame about it. (Which, of course, she should not.)

Why is it I can image you as an underage female groupie trying to get laid by any rockstar passing through your neck of the woods. All signs of your vernacular point to that kind of past behavior.

Bet you were part of the plaster caster brigade.

Why is it I can image you as an underage female groupie trying to get laid by any rockstar passing through your neck of the woods. All signs of your vernacular point to that kind of past behavior.

And you instantly leap up to defend a rapist of underage girls.

Why am I not surprised.