The Crooked Hillary Corruption Thread

You have to go all the way back. It is great story. Insider trading, bank fraud, drugs, suicide. The Mena airport is fabulous. Oliver North, drugs, CIA. A kid was killed near the airport. Willie was the Gov. and he knew absolutely nothing about what was going on there. A commentator on one of the financial channels said everything they have, including the foundations and charity could be 2 BILLION. They went from small time swindlers to the BIG LEAGUES. hahahahahaha

A candidate who won't take open, unfiltered questions from a free press should not be President of a free country. You know I'm right.

LIBS ARE ALL GAY AND NlGGERS

TRUE.

BUT THERE ARE CONSERVATIVE GAYS LIKE ME!

Cqv9QDfUEAAjvUD.jpg

Cqv9QFxVYAQRrxA.jpg

Cqv9QLSUMAAeWRY.jpg

Cqv9QDeVUAARoAG.jpg

Clinton Bundler Partnered With Malaysian Fund Under Investigation for Embezzling $3 Billion

Willie and hilarity are supposedly getting out of foundation for awhile. Chelsea will be in charge. The greatness of their colossal con is the voters KNOW. They are going to elect them again. Willie does not look too good to me. His mouth is always open and he doesn't move too fast. A rake like him will have a hard time surviving 8 years in the WH. Poor guy.

A candidate who won't take open, unfiltered questions from a free press should not be President of a free country. You know I'm right.

TRUE.

BUT THERE ARE CONSERVATIVE GAYS LIKE ME!

Cqv9QDfUEAAjvUD.jpg

Cqv9QFxVYAQRrxA.jpg

Cqv9QLSUMAAeWRY.jpg

Cqv9QDeVUAARoAG.jpg

Clinton Bundler Partnered With Malaysian Fund Under Investigation for Embezzling $3 Billion

DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO POST PICS?

look up at the green box and put your pic address in it and it will post a pic

Susan Mcdougall went to jail for the Clintons. Jim Mcdougall was a bank fraudster who was involved with Willie and hilarity in a Land scheme. J. McDougall died of a heart attack.

HMMM, I THOUGHT SHE WENT TO JAIL FOR JIM.

Did you know that under Obama's "gender neutral" bathroom and showers rule, you are allowed to identify as a woman one day and man the next?

DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE OFF YOUR OWN TOPIC OP?

The Crooked Hillary Corruption Thread

CqvCU6gWYAAvs9g.jpg

she's weak.

YOU LIE.

Willie and hilarity are supposedly getting out of foundation for awhile. Chelsea will be in charge. The greatness of their colossal con is the voters KNOW. They are going to elect them again. Willie does not look too good to me. His mouth is always open and he doesn't move too fast. A rake like him will have a hard time surviving 8 years in the WH. Poor guy.

RUN OUT OF HILLARY CORRUPTION EARLY JOHN. TSK WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE CLINTON DOG SHITTING ON THE EAST LAWN AGAIN?