Indications are Trump is getting 25% of BLACK Vote...

I know it was close to that in Florida a couple days ago, but now, pols are showing Trump may be making inroads to Black voters thru-out America...

His "What have Democrats DONE for YOU?", and "What have you got to lose, Vote for ME"... may be resonating...

Trump needs to KEEP beating that drumb... Bottom line, for every black who SAYS he will vote for Trump, I'm predicting there will be one who is afraid (because of pear pressure) to admit it, but WILL vote for Trump on election day..

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/shock-poll-trump-receives-25-of-black-vote-enough-to-ensure-a-gop-landslide/

Ok.

We found that blacks loved his deportation plan. But now they know trump was joking. And being sarcastic. So this number will move down.

Trump only said he may moderate his deportation plan... by that, he means that illegals with records or who are troublemakers will be first to go, AND I would expect that MOST illegals who get itno trouble here, will be next on that list... and the hard working family types will be last...

Trump ALSO has NOT deviated AT ALL on his building of the wall... nor his promise to bring jobs BACK to America, and to REVITALIZE devastated cities like Detroit..

ALL OF THAT, is STILL good for Blacks (and everybody else)... I thin THAT will still be a draw to Blacks who TRULY HAVE NOT seen Democrats do ANYTHING for them EXCEPT try to keep them "DEPENDENT"

WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE?

The blacks are fired up. They are ready to go. Trump attacked the first black president.

You have Fuck trump videos popping up all over the cities.

Well, if Trump cuts into that 95-98% black vote for Democrats... and EVEN gets 10-15%, that will be a couple percentage points in the general election... the question YOU have to ask yourself is... WILL Hillary be able to get 95-98% of the black vote, with HIGH turnout, when MOST KNOW, Hillary is CORRUPT, a LIAR, and Democrats have NEVER really followed thru on promises for the Black community... and Donald Trump MAY WELL mean what he says and will be be better for them?

Hmmm ?

I know it was close to that in Florida a couple days ago, but now, pols are showing Trump may be making inroads to Black voters thru-out America...

May Be???

LMAO

Is that like might,

Should?

Could?

Even if the fantasy is true, it means 75% won't vote for him.

Repunks don't unnerstan math?

Basically the benefits they now receive, which are Pell grants, earned income credits, subsidized housing, food stamps, ADC and help from the EEOC.

Trump will probably not get even 9% of their votes. Ignoramus Sam, is, well, Ignorant.

Basically the benefits they now receive, which are Pell grants, earned income credits, subsidized housing, food stamps, ADC and help from the EEOC.

Trump will probably not get even 9% of their votes. Ignoramus Sam, is, well, Ignorant.

Has Trump proposed to end all of those programs? Secondly, why do you assume that is a priority among black american voters?

Trump will NOT get less than Romney or McCain, he will get more. How much? Who knows. Add in lower turnout among blacks voting democrat.

It will be a net positive from the past two elections. Can we agree to that?

It will be a net positive from the past two elections. Can we agree to that?

I can agree that Trump will get a lower percentage of both the Hispanic and the Black American vote.

He is fucking DOOMED, and deservedly so.

A lower percentage than McCain or Romney? I disagree.

His "What have Democrats DONE for YOU?", and "What have you got to lose, Vote for ME"... may be resonating...

Trump needs to KEEP beating that drumb... Bottom line, for every black who SAYS he will vote for Trump, I'm predicting there will be one who is afraid (because of pear pressure) to admit it, but WILL vote for Trump on election day..

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/shock-poll-trump-receives-25-of-black-vote-enough-to-ensure-a-gop-landslide/

Sept 6, 2015

lol-045.gif

Did you really think you'd get away with this?

You want it so badly you'll try anything to convince yourself and others. There's been numerous polls since a year ago and the racist buffoon is only getting 1% of the black vote. But I think you already know that.

because of pear pressure

When they try that[/

color] pear pressure, I hope they use Boscs because Anjous will not work at all.

I prefer Bartlett pears , but speaking of pear pressure , pear cider sure has become popular latley .

For centuries, Black people in this country have been screwed by "The Man".

Trump IS "The Man": a rich pompous White SOB who inherited $30 million and has never had to do a bit of work in his entire life that has screwed people less fortunate than himself all his life.

Trump has very little in common with 98% of this country.

Everyone who has wanted to "stick it to The Man" now has his chance with Trump running.

Trump is "The Man!"

Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him!

Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him!Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him!Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him!Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him!Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him!Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him!Stick it to him! Stick it to him! Stick it to him!

• 2 weeks later...

For centuries, Black people in this country have been screwed by "The Man".

Trump IS "The Man": a rich pompous White SOB who inherited $30 million and has never had to do a bit of work in his entire life that has screwed people less fortunate than himself all his life.

Trump has very little in common with 98% of this country.

Everyone who has wanted to "stick it to The Man" now has his chance with Trump running.

Boy, have you got that right, Xavier !

Trump's been giving the middle finger to civilization on behalf of

the backward portion of white America that doesn't want to be "correct" about anything.

On election day America's forward-looking people who value morality,

science, truth, civility and civilization in general

will be giving Trump and his minions the middle finger.