Southern states overrun by pigs, No Really!

Southern states including Texass, Mississippi, Georgia and the Carolinas are being overrun by wild hogs and have been for well over a decade causing billions in destruction of agricultural and property. People are dying in Pig related motor vehicle accidents, people are being attacked in their own yards by wild pigs who's numbers have exploded in the years that Republicans have controlled these states. Peoples personal property including lawns and landscaping are being devastated.

Isn't that kind of funny when you think about it, poetic justice at its finest folks. We used to have a rat problem in NY city when we had rats running it but we were able to clean up our situation and rats are almost unheard of in NY today. Seems southerners are just to dumb because their Pig problem just won't go away and seems to get worse every year..

Southern states including Texass, Mississippi, Georgia and the Carolinas are being overrun by wild hogs and have been for well over a decade causing billions in destruction of agricultural and property. People are dying in Pig related motor vehicle accidents, people are being attacked in their own yards by wild pigs who's numbers have exploded in the years that Republicans have controlled these states. Peoples personal property including lawns and landscaping are being devastated.

Isn't that kind of funny when you think about it, poetic justice at its finest folks. We used to have a rat problem in NY city when we had rats running it but we were able to clean up our situation and rats are almost unheard of in NY today. Seems southerners are just to dumb because their Pig problem just won't go away and seems to get worse every year..

Number of Rats in New York City - Hypertextbook

Hit one of these things on a isolated highway at night and you won't be making jokes...that is, if you are still alive when the dust settles.

Several years ago many places in those states enacted legislation to protect the animals. Only problem, they breed really well and get huge. Now those same places are paying people to go kill the hogs because it is cheaper than repairing the damage they cause.

They are rather delicious. Especially when barbecued.

There is a wild hog BBQ out in the Big Cypress Swamp.

Make a note of this:

https://www.facebook.com/Everglades-Conservation-and-Sportsman-Club-331936706827243/

The next will be in March next year.

There is a place out there in the swamp where old trailers go to die and slowly sink into the ooze.

Some of the Florida gun nuts are pretty good hunters.

The gun nuts are such poor shots that they cannot actually hunt these wild swine successfully.

In the best years, the amateurs do not shoot the experienced hog hunters.

They are rather delicious. Especially when barbecued.

There is a wild hog BBQ out in the Big Cypress Swamp.

Make a note of this:

https://www.facebook.com/Everglades-Conservation-and-Sportsman-Club-331936706827243/

The next will be in March next year.

There is a place out there in the swamp where old trailers go to die and slowly sink into the ooze.

Some of the Florida gun nuts are pretty good hunters.

The gun nuts are such poor shots that they cannot actually hunt these wild swine successfully.

In the best years, the amateurs do not shoot the experienced hog hunters.

Much stronger & healthier than domesticated pigs. No antibiotics ( strongest survive ) - no steroids or growth hormones. Broad genetic pool.

1. When I was a kid, my grandma's neighbor had an enormous red haired pig. Maybe 8 or 9 hundred pounds. Big tusks - unusual for a domesticated pig.

His name was Rudy Valee. I did not like Rudy Valee.

Broad genetic pool is good ? Like mixed race people? If wild pigs populations are healthy from genetic diversity , why wouldn't human populations reap the same benefits ?

As long as negative traits don't surface, I can live with that. Probably less hate if we were all a nice tan. But then, who would Liberals blame all the problems on if there were no whites?

Broad Genetic Pools do not exist in Muslim communities - - - so you do the genetic math. A race of imbeciles .

Some people are better at naming swine than others.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pigs/comments/2oeak7/best_pig_names_youve_seen/

I think Rudy Valee was good for the red haired pig. I did not like Rudy Valee, but he was very very intelligent.

Although not quite smart enough to realize he was going to be killed & eaten.

See up here in NY we had some pigs moving in from rural conservative areas of PA, but we NYers quickly took care of our swine problem unlike lazy assed sweet tea sipping rednecks in the south.

How fitting, swine overrun red conservative states in the south, ROTFLMAO!!! FUCKIN CONS can't get a god damned thing right anymo!

See up here in NY we had some pigs moving in from rural conservative areas of PA, but we NYers quickly took care of our swine problem unlike lazy assed sweet tea sipping rednecks in the south.

How fitting, swine overrun red conservative states in the south, ROTFLMAO!!! FUCKIN CONS can't get a god damned thing right anymo!

Uh...local bleeding hearts made killing them illegal since it was cruel. More concerned for the hog than the people who were going to have their property destroyed.

I would love to see NYC without fresh drinking water for 3 days. It would be like Mad Max.

One of our astronauts said ( from space ), major cities looked like smog covered parasites with tentacles extended , sucking in nutrients.

But I always liked Katz's deli.

This has been an absolute boon for the Hunting and Harvesting industry down here.

Feral hogs - the Liberals of the woods.

We shoot'em by the truck-load, gut'em, skin'em, and then throw'em in a pit over coals for about eight hours.

Cochon De Lait

Sometimes we trap'em, castrate'em, feed'em green corn for a few weeks to clean'em out, and then chop'em up for smokin' or grind'em up for sausage.

The little shoats are especially tasty, and easy to shoot because they are usually in groups around their Hitlary Rotten.

Mmmm...

This has been an absolute boon for the Hunting and Harvesting industry down here.

Feral hogs - the Liberals of the woods.

We shoot'em by the truck-load, gut'em, skin'em, and then throw'em in a pit over coals for about eight hours.

Cochon De Lait

Sometimes we trap'em, castrate'em, feed'em green corn for a few weeks to clean'em out, and then chop'em up for smokin' or grind'em up for sausage.

The little shoats are especially tasty, and easy to shoot because they are usually in groups around their Hitlary Rotten.

Mmmm...

I am not an expert on wild pigs; is there enough fat for bacon?

I get this at one of the Italian markets in Philly. Bacon made from beef is beef lovers’ dream come true | The ...

Also 3 farmers near me make it from free range beef.

Not super fat, so some butter when frying it up.

I am not an expert on wild pigs; is there enough fat for bacon?

I get this at one of the Italian markets in Philly. Bacon made from beef is beef lovers’ dream come true | The ...

Also 3 farmers near me make it from free range beef.

Not super fat, so some butter when frying it up.

Very lean, but you can still fry it. more like ham though.

Mixed in w/ venison (that's Bambie meat for you fuckin' androgynous Libtards) 1:4, really makes some great smoked sausage.

People are dying in Pig related motor vehicle accidents, people are being attacked in their own yards by wild pigs who's numbers have exploded in the years that Republicans have controlled these states.

What bigDyke doesn't know (yeah ... alot) is that pigs are really good eating, unlike rats you clueless clown.

I frequent the piney woods of central Louisiana and hunt big porkers w/ my Glock 41 shooting Underwood 230 grain XTP 45 Supers on a 22lb recoil spring.

Jolly good fun (always have a rifleman for backup) and the best roast and brisket anywhere.

The only thing in the way of real harvesting is the gov't ... the Federal Gov't.

kj