Trump Memes

Why are running from this post, Hound:

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/195933-hillarys-health/?p=1059575042

Why is it that such an *educated* chap as you needs foul language in nearly every post?

Hmmmmmm?

What the FUCK are you babbling about you pathetic butt plug?

When I respond to lowlife trash like you, I use the language that you understand and the language that best describes you. There is no reason to show lying slime like you any respect whatsoever. Liberals try to reason with shit like you because they think there is good in everyone. They are wrong. You are trash and I would like to see trash like you thrown into a trash compactor and then burned.

What the FUCK are you babbling about you pathetic butt plug?

When I respond to lowlife trash like you, I use the language that you understand and the language that best describes you. There is no reason to show lying slime like you any respect whatsoever. Liberals try to reason with shit like you because they think there is good in everyone. They are wrong. You are trash and I would like to see trash like you thrown into a trash compactor and then burned.

Thanks for AGAIN proving my point about you, Hound.

And thanks for displaying more of your gutter language.

Seems you can't make a post without foul language.

No wonder you're such a good speller (:rolleyes:) ... you mostly deal in four letter words.

• 2 months later...

As intellect eternally tries to surpass instincts functioning without vocabulary, those talking the game of life never speak in reference to self containment and the only self evident possibilities are death and taxes because life exists from any other means than how it actually works in plain sight, even when nobody sees it happen.

Nothing existing vs nothing at all existed other than by projected images spawned by vernacular speculation and social behavior directed from rule of law defining what must be believed for faith to have the power of suggestion that exists now.

Hound, your intellect is a bastard child because if you completely understand why everything is kinetically connected here, why aren't you honest about why you think natural balancing keeps secrets?

Again, instincts don't need a vocabulary to navigate simultaneously existing, where intellect avoids the concept historically by every social justification imprinting humanity as all anyone needs to know in every society civilization gives a name for ancestral people of a geographical area in this atmosphere.

lets be honest about eternal one of a kind progression of a species. You haven't been, ever.