Both candidates are corrupt.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to recognize our system is corrupt.

You're not telling us anything we don't already know. You keep posting this and I keep asking you why someone would vote for a candidate (Hillary) who will NOT be impeachable (due to her control of the media, Democrats, Rinos, DOJ, FBI) over a candidate (Trump) who would be impeachable (since he does not control any in the previous list)? And each time I hear {crickets} in response. So what's your purpose in repeating this over and over and over, untitled? To try and falsely claim there is an equivalence between Hillary and Trump so that Democrats don't jump ship?

Trump's corruption would make Hillary's look like Sesame Street.

You're a moron, 5x5, and everyone here knows it.

Go back to posting music.

At least entertain us.

My views on this is best explained by asking you this question / would you rather spend a month in a penitentiary in your own country or in Russia ? most people would quickly say " neither " except neither ISN'T a choice . I don't completely trust anything or anyone but that would be the easiest choice I've ever made . In November the choice should be that easy...... do you want someone who tells a lie once a month or someone that lies more than they tell the truth ?

I accepted it a long time ago. Trump's corruption would make Hillary's look like Sesame Street.

good question Sole

give us your suggestions, I have been constantly speaking mine and they get caricaturized as word salad, gobbledegook and gibberish. I am not offended as I realize those saying it are defending their form of denying the self evident. And yes I get frustrated, not offended dealing with denial everywhere I go socially.

In November the choice should be that easy...... do you want someone who tells a lie once a month or someone that lies more than they tell the truth ?

Show us ANY lies by Trump that compare to Hillary lying in Fostergate, Benghazigate, her latest emailgate, and her Foundationgate. The two are NOT remotely equivalent in terms of seriousness. Hillary (and Bill) literally sold out the country in Chinagate. FOR MONEY. And they are still doing it. They've never stopped doing it. So what makes you think she'd be any different once in office? And then what would you do if you learned she wasn't?

My views on this is best explained by asking you this question / would you rather spend a month in a penitentiary in your own country or in Russia ? most people would quickly say " neither " except neither ISN'T a choice . I don't completely trust anything or anyone but that would be the easiest choice I've ever made . In November the choice should be that easy...... do you want someone who tells a lie once a month or someone that lies more than they tell the truth ?

Moving goal posts to where you kicked the ball. great win. ha ha ha ha.

President Clinton Impeached

After nearly 14 hours of debate, the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. Clinton, the second president in American history to be impeached, vowed to finish his term.

The Clinton Legacy of Lies continues to this day.

Some times changing the rules is the only way to win , just ask the billionaire buisness man and his gang of crony capitalists.

but guess what rule don't change regardless how you interpret all you invented exceptions to it with? When Eternity is centered around everything displaced universally, that moment is the center of the universe regardless the physical location geometrically opposed.

Now you spent your lifetime imagining time is mobile, dare think of it as an immovable object? How does your reality fit i that "what if scenario" that just happens to be the actual way existence functions simultaneously spaced apart kinetically from the molecular level?

Can or will you deal with it honestly, or die saving the caricature you literally love till death and your heirs' extinction.

Time to recognize our system is corrupt.

Nonsense.

Vicious, vindictive and shamelessly lying cons have spent DECADES poring through every single thing Clinton has ever done, trying to find something - ANYTHING - to attack her with.

If they had found even the slightest shred of actual proof of corruption, they would have been screaming it from the rooftops ever since.

The fact is that they haven't been able to find ONE SINGLE THING.

That is rather conclusive evidence of her total LACK of "corruption".

Show us ANY lies by Trump that compare to Hillary lying in Fostergate, Benghazigate, her latest emailgate, and her Foundationgate.

You want to compare Trump's ACTUAL lies with the imaginary ones you continually accuse Clinton of?

LOLOL.

President Clinton Impeached

After nearly 14 hours of debate, the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. Clinton, the second president in American history to be impeached, vowed to finish his term.

Yes, corrupt and traitorous cons tried to remove a popular and successful President on the thinnest of excuses simply to regain political power - AND THEY FAILED.

Then Clinton's approval went up even higher, because America saw what vile and treasonous douchebags the cons were.

Nonsense.

Vicious, vindictive and shamelessly lying cons have spent DECADES poring through every single thing Clinton has ever done, trying to find something - ANYTHING - to attack her with.

If they have found even the slightest shred of actual proof of corruption, they would have been screaming it from the rooftops ever since.

The fact is that they haven't been able to find ONE SINGLE THING.

That is rather conclusive evidence of her total LACK of "corruption".

You want to compare Trump's ACTUAL lies with the imaginary ones you continually accuse Clinton of?

LOLOL.

Yes, corrupt and traitorous cons tried to remove a popular and successful President on the thinnest of excuses simply to regain political power - AND THEY FAILED.

Then Clinton's approval went up even higher, because America saw what vile and treasonous douchebags the cons were.

Isabel..

Do I have to remind you Clinton was impeached and lost his law license?

Mr. Clean really isn't that clean

Isabel..

Do I have to remind you Clinton was impeached

Unsuccessfully impeached you mean. Cons' treasonous attempt to regain power with that shockingly corrupt trick was a huge FAILURE - and cost them dearly with the public.

and lost his law license?

He gave it up.

Idiot, we are talking about HILLARY.

Unsuccessfully impeached you mean. Cons' treasonous attempt to regain power with that shockingly corrupt trick was a huge FAILURE - and cost them dearly with the public.

and lost his law license?

He gave it up.

Idiot, we are talking about HILLARY.

The House impeached Clinton....

Check your facts

Why was former U.S. President Bill Clinton disbarred from practicing law?
Answer Wiki

He agreed to a suspension of his AR license to practice law in 2001:

In April [2001], Mr Clinton's Arkansas law licence was suspended for five years and he was given a $25,000 fine. He had agreed to that disbarment as a form of plea bargain in January, on the day before he left office, after reaching a deal to bring an end to the Lewinsky investigation, in which he could have faced charges for contempt.

Yes - UNSUCCESSFULLY.

Check your facts

Why? I'm not the one trying to LIE about what happened - you are.

The House impeached Clinton

The Senate did not.

President Clinton impeached - Dec 19, 1998 - HISTORY.com
www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-impeached

The senate did not reach the 2/3's majority needed to fully process his impeachment. Clinton was impeached by the House on two charges. The first being perjury, and the second being obstruction of justice. Following this he was acquitted by the senate.Feb 4, 2012

Why does the name Clinton and perjury always end up near each other?

"A poll by ABC News/Washington Post this month found that 57 percent of voters are dissatisfied with the choice between Trump and Clinton."

Says it all.

Vote Jill Stein!

Give Jill Stein Equal Coverage and we can bet the numbers would look a whole lot different BECAUSE more voters would be better informed.

The Senate did not.

You really do just pull everything straight out of your idiot ass, don't you. The House unsuccessfully impeached him.

THE SENATE DOES NOT IMPEACH.

Jesus Christ, how do you fuckin dress yourself with no brain?

Yes, shameless, traitorous cons tried removing a popular and successful President on the thinnest of excuses, merely to regain political power. Their partisan abuse of their position was unsuccessful. They should all have been lined up and shot for treason.

The senate did not reach the 2/3's majority needed to fully process his impeachment.

The Senate refused to convict. In other words, they ruled that the douchebag cons in Congress accusations were baseless, partisan bullshit.

Clinton was impeached by the House on two charges. The first being perjury, and the second being obstruction of justice. Following this he was acquitted by the senate.Feb 4, 2012

That's right - the cons traitorous impeachment of Clinton was unsuccessful.

Why does the name Clinton and perjury always end up near each other?

Because you cons lie like breathing.

In 2000, Bill and Hillary Clinton owed millions of dollars in legal debt. Since then, they’ve earned over $230 million. Where did the money come from? Most people assume that the Clinton's amassed their wealth through lucrative book deals and high-six figure fees for speaking gigs.

wish I could make $14,000,000 a year for the last 16 years for lying and cheating ...... and get away with it. Boy, would I sleep good at night.

You're not telling us anything we don't already know. You keep posting this and I keep asking you why someone would vote for a candidate (Hillary) who will NOT be impeachable (due to her control of the media, Democrats, Rinos, DOJ, FBI) over a candidate (Trump) who would be impeachable (since he does not control any in the previous list)? And each time I hear {crickets} in response. So what's your purpose in repeating this over and over and over, untitled? To try and falsely claim there is an equivalence between Hillary and Trump so that Democrats don't jump ship?

You're a moron, 5x5, and everyone here knows it.

Go back to posting music.

At least entertain us.

You are not making sense.

Impeachable? LMAO!!!

In 2000, Bill and Hillary Clinton owed millions of dollars in legal debt. Since then, they’ve earned over $230 million. Where did the money come from? Most people assume that the Clinton's amassed their wealth through lucrative book deals and high-six figure fees for speaking gigs.

wish I could make $14,000,000 a year for the last 16 years for lying and cheating ...... and get away with it. Boy, would I sleep good at night.

Yeah, I wish you could make $14,000,000 a year, but you are lazy ass with no ambition, no brain power, and want someone else to give you hand outs. You will never amount to a thing.

NEXT!!!

The Senate did not.

You're wasting your time trying to convince Pop! that Clinton was successfully impeached.

No matter what evidence you show her (and believe me, I've posted her LOTS of evidence), she'll not get it.

Stuck On Stupid.