Is giving people opportunity wrong?

I'm a man of average means and I'll admit average intelligence and have what I believe is a good work ethic. Im fortunate to have lived in the liberal state of NY and thru the advantages of having been a Teamsters union member, having made a very good living which also enabled me to retire early with a secure pension and affordable union health ins which helped me start my second career as a business owner who now owns a very successful construction company and trucking business. All this has helped me own and pay off 2 homes and send both of my children to good colleges. I pay lots of taxes and contribute to several charities and spend alot of money locally at car/truck/and equipment dealerships. I also dine at local restaurants at least 2 times a week. My local spending habits pay peoples salaries.

My trucking and construction companies employ close to 30 people.

I'm not trying to brag but would like to say I'm not sure if I would've reached this level of success in a red state where the opportunities I've had simply arnt available.

I would never had dared risk my families health going into business for myself had it not been for the health insurance that was available to me much like the ACA offers individuals today.

What is it that makes conservatives hate giving people a chance. Why do they want to make it so difficult for a person to get ahead by stacking the odds so high against them that they'll surely fail?

What is it that makes conservatives hate giving people a chance. Why do they want to make it so difficult for a person to get ahead by stacking the odds so high against them that they'll surely fail?

Your mind is made up. no sense trying to talk brain to brain, sole to sole. You have a caricature to defend cradle to grave.

An opportunity is best earned.. Trump was given his by his father.

Hey best of success to you mike... sounds like you are enjoying some success. Small businesses like yours are what will save this country.

OK, what did he do with it since given to him? Wealth has to be maintained after gained. Large exponential costs go with small percentages of growth.

why does every dollar printed earn 120 dollars of tax revenues during its life cycle in circulation?

but you would have to understand engineered planned obsolescence to see how it works nation building a societal evolution on the world stage saving humanity's value systems governing ancestry every ancestor added to the atmosphere now.

Might get a little deeper than surface values of symbolism over substance mentalities.

why does every dollar printed earn 120 dollars of tax revenues during its life cycle in circulation?

Now there is an interesting statistic Sole

Money is like a river

If it flows things change.. if it doesn't you get stagnant pools of water

wow. what a poor analogy. You left out engineered planned obsolescence. then use natural balancing as what invented economics for humans to use after learning to deny the self evident.

But if you need help figuring out the self evident, why? didn't academia prepare you for living simultaneously in the same moment cradle to grave? Oh, those social time lines and dead lines and a spin of a day is relative 24 hours of this instant nothing stays the same changes.

Liars are simple to deal with, but career deniers is a whole different arena of ideas.