Trump is Gravely Ill Cancel Rallies

Sure he's sick in the head but it looks like he's very sick and it could happen to a nicer guy.

Donald Trump Cancels Speeches in Colorado, Nevada and Oregon

It's quite clear that Trump's attack on Hillary's health is really a way of deflecting his own real health issues.

Republicans In Turmoil As As Ailing Donald Trump Abruptly Cancels Campaign Events ...

As the story goes Trump went to his doctor because there was a frog growing out of his head. When the doctor asked, "How long have you had it this." the wart responded, "It started out as a wart on my ass."

Seriously, he probably is sick physically. He's 70 years old and he lives on junk food.

Trump has had STDs He probably has herpes and Hepatitis C. This could explain his orange skin.

Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam ...
www.redstate.com/.../trumps-vulgar-admission-avoiding-stds-women-person...
RedState
Feb 17, 2016 - HT: The Daily Beast. THIS POST IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED. The polls in South Carolina have ...
empirenews.net/woman-claims-donald-trump-gave-her-baby-herpes-during-meet-and...
Feb 24, 2016 - One woman, though, has plenty to say, as she says her baby contracted herpes after being kissed by Donald Trump during a rally last month.

I'm loving watching liberals trying to deflect from Hillary's serious illness.

Stupid fuck said I was lying about Trump cancelling 3 events. The stubborn fool woke up this morning to find out I was right. How embarrassing for you.

6 links I shoved down your throat. Here's two of them:

From my thread:

#5 :

LOW ENERGY DONALD TRUMP CANCELS RALLIES IN 3 STATES.

http://www.redstate....s-three-states/

http://circa.com/pol...mmigration-week

Liar. You claimed he cancelled his NEXT 3 events.

I shoved that lie up your fat ass so far, you even had to admit it.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Always trying to cover up for your lies.

Your bunghole is so sore from yesterday that you can't even sit down.

You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt you're my bitch.

Sooooooooo funny.

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Always trying to cover up for your lies.

Your bunghole is so sore from yesterday that you can't even sit down.

You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt you're my bitch.

Sooooooooo funny.

Poor ES, has to pretend he accomplished something other than getting his ass handed to him repeatedly.

Just another example of why ES will always be my bitch.

First anal raped all day long about lying about the security experts ... Then desperately trying to save face the little worm couldn't believe Trump cancelled three events.

So he put on a performance that will go down in history as one of the worst beat downs ever.

No one will ever forget your lowest moment ever.

So... Liar.. Did Trump cancel 3 events.. Yes or no?

My bitch had to run away to find a bucket of ice water to soothe his aching red ass.

There is no longer any doubt:

Golfboy is ES's bitch.

No doubt at all. Who would be crazed enough to repeatedly call someone a liar after being peppered with proof link after link after link?

Someone who hates being my bitch, that's who.

First anal raped all day long about lying about the security experts ... Then desperately trying to save face the little worm couldn't believe Trump cancelled three events.

So he put on a performance that will go down in history as one of the worst beat downs ever.

No one will ever forget your lowest moment ever.

So... Liar.. Did Trump cancel 3 events.. ? .

The coward won't answer. Not surprising at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Stupid fuck said I was lying about Trump cancelling 3 events. The stubborn fool woke up this morning to find out I was right. How embarrassing for you.

6 links I shoved down your throat. Here's two of them:

From my thread:

#5 :

LOW ENERGY DONALD TRUMP CANCELS RALLIES IN 3 STATES.

http://www.redstate....s-three-states/

http://circa.com/pol...mmigration-week

Liar. You claimed he cancelled his NEXT 3 events.

I shoved that lie up your fat ass so far, you even had to admit it.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

Where is ES anyway? Here pussy pussy pussy...

ES still hasn't been man enough to apologize to me for falsely calling me a liar.

Now he's run away.

I don't do shit like this... I beat your ass daily fairly and squarely. You're the deceitful motherfucker and I caught you red handed

It's in the title but not in any of my posts cocksucker.

You couldn't have quoted me saying that because there wasn't one. The time gives it away too.

But when he went out and tried to erase what he did, he missed one:

Why has trump just cancelled his next three campaign appearances?

Now the coward doesn't have the balls to admit what he did, even though everyone can see it for themselves.

You and I both knew what you did ES, now everyone else does too.

This is why you'll always be my bitch.

Sure he's sick in the head but it looks like he's very sick and it could happen to a nicer guy.

Donald Trump Cancels Speeches in Colorado, Nevada and Oregon

It's quite clear that Trump's attack on Hillary's health is really a way of deflecting his own real health issues.

Republicans In Turmoil As As Ailing Donald Trump Abruptly Cancels Campaign Events ...

As the story goes Trump went to his doctor because there was a frog growing out of his head. When the doctor asked, "How long have you had it this." the wart responded, "It started out as a wart on my ass."

Seriously, he probably is sick physically. He's 70 years old and he lives on junk food.

Trump has had STDs He probably has herpes and Hepatitis C. This could explain his orange skin.

Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam ...
www.redstate.com/.../trumps-vulgar-admission-avoiding-stds-women-person...
RedState
Feb 17, 2016 - HT: The Daily Beast. THIS POST IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED. The polls in South Carolina have ...
empirenews.net/woman-claims-donald-trump-gave-her-baby-herpes-during-meet-and...
Feb 24, 2016 - One woman, though, has plenty to say, as she says her baby contracted herpes after being kissed by Donald Trump during a rally last month.

I told you brain dead Liberals not to tempt fate with your comments on Trump. So how's Hillary doin?