HILLARY IS HEALTHY, HAPPY, AND THE CONS HATE IT!

Hillary Clinton on Jimmy Kimmel show this evening, and she knocked it out of the park. She is poised to win the presidency in less than three months. She chatted with Kimmel about a variety of subjects, serious, and humorous. Her vibrancy and overall great health was apparent throughout the interview. She has so much more intelligience, authenticity, and class, in comparison to her opponent, the psychotic liar who lives in an alternate universe of his own.

The sheer desperation of Trump trying, in futility, to portray her as weak, sick, etc...,is totally bogus, just like Trump himself, phony, pathological, and increasingly more insane, knowing he's the losing candidate. His good buddy Giuliani has attempted to paint same false picture of HRC, its not working. Giuliani appears to be having mental issues, while his lower teeth appear to be suffering from gangreen!

Hillary is healthy, happy, and 100% ready to kick Trumps speed freakin ass this November! She's never looked and sounded better!

Her campaign is solid with a ground game and actual demographic dominance in 23 BLUE states, giving her and Tim Kaine 50 to 60 more delegates than 270...

Cons and Trumpists, can you say Madame President?

Get used to it chumps. You're supporting a 70 yr old tweaker psychopath loozah!!!

And did you see the way she tried to laugh off the discovery of 15,000 additional emails after she claimed she'd released them all?

"The state department said that they have to release 15,000 emails by the deadline is a couple of days before the debate," Kimmel said. "Are you concerned about that?"

"No," Clinton responded. "Jimmy my emails are so boring. And I’m embarrassed about that. They’re so boring. So we’ve already released, I don’t know, 30,000 plus so what’s a few more."

Isn't that the *what difference does it make?* defense?

And the *ignore the fact I lied about having released all my emails* defense?

Trump's the one that's sick. He's still in hiding.

No he's not, es. I just posted you a video of him speaking 45 minutes to over 5000 people Monday evening.

So quit lying. (Although I know it's hard for you to break old habits.)

:D

Hillary Clinton on Jimmy Kimmel show this evening, and she knocked it out of the park. She is poised to win the presidency in less than three months. She chatted with Kimmel about a variety of subjects, serious, and humorous. Her vibrancy and overall great health was apparent throughout the interview. She has so much more intelligience, authenticity, and class, in comparison to her opponent, the psychotic liar who lives in an alternate universe of his own.

The sheer desperation of Trump trying, in futility, to portray her as weak, sick, etc...,is totally bogus, just like Trump himself, phony, pathological, and increasingly more insane, knowing he's the losing candidate. His good buddy Giuliani has attempted to paint same false picture of HRC, its not working. Giuliani appears to be having mental issues, while his lower teeth appear to be suffering from gangreen!

Hillary is healthy, happy, and 100% ready to kick Trumps speed freakin ass this November! She's never looked and sounded better!

Her campaign is solid with a ground game and actual demographic dominance in 23 BLUE states, giving her and Tim Kaine 50 to 60 more delegates than 270...

Cons and Trumpists, can you say Madame President?

Get used to it chumps. You're supporting a 70 yr old tweaker psychopath loozah!!!

HA HA....another swiftboating episode bites the dust.

Then why has he cancelled 3 events?

I'll just say the same thing I said on the thread where I showed you a video of Trump speaking to a crowd of 5000 people for 45 minutes ...

... while standing the whole time ...

... and not coughing once.

The Trump campaign said they rearranged events because of his visit to Louisiana.

But I think maybe he just wants a little more time to work out his immigration speech.

Because, unlike Hillary, Trump has more important issues to talk about than pickles.

And evading questions about national security violations.

:D

I don't know....have you ever felt that vacuum seal? please tell me they didn't have her open pickles to prove she's a healthy senior.

Bet like everything in her campaign it was a lie. It was pre-opened. But yeah, ten minutes of sitting around, palling around, opening jars of pickles, with Jimmy Kimmel in an softball interview definitely proves her health and fitness for office. And in any case, did you see her response to the question about the 15,000 new emails that the FBI found? Essentially, it was ... *what difference does it make*. Yeah, when you have the FBI, DOJ and the mainstream media in your pocket, perhaps it doesn't make any difference. You can get away with literally anything when you're the queen. And of course, she's also got the State Department still running cover for her as they *review* (cough, cough) the emails. Just saying ...

Bet like everything in her campaign it was a lie. It was pre-opened. But yeah, ten minutes of sitting around, palling around, opening jars of pickles, with Jimmy Kimmel in an softball interview definitely proves her health and fitness for office. And in any case, did you see her response to the question about the 15,000 new emails that the FBI found? Essentially, it was ... *what difference does it make*. Yeah, when you have the FBI, DOJ and the mainstream media in your pocket, perhaps it doesn't make any difference. You can get away with literally anything when you're the queen. And of course, she's also got the State Department still running cover for her as they *review* (cough, cough) the emails. Just saying ...

She's as corrupt as they come but can get you a Vlasic on a moment's notice.

You cons twist everything into bizarre senseless lies...

She had a regular scheduled app. on Kimmel Show, thats all. Since Trump and Giulianis lies about her health prevalent in the news, Kimmel had her open the jar, and no it wasnt pre-opened.

Any lie you idiots can make up, you will.

Your Liar Fuhrer is going to lose, and he knows it, thats why all the desperate bullshit lately...

We can only hope she's in a bit of pickle now.

Having to hide from real interviews, campaign rallies, and those who want to question her further about her email lies.

And will she actually show up for the debate?

She had a regular scheduled app. on Kimmel Show, thats all.

And she couldn't disappoint Kimmel's low information viewers.

But will she show up for the debate?

And face questions about Chinagate, Filegate, Benghazi and Servergate?

Nope. I hit the lid with a spoon and then I grab the lid with a rubber glove an give it a twist. Those damn things are wrenched on tight.

Hillary... no events until Thursday. She must be pretty damn sick to be taking so much time off the campaign trail.

https://www.willhillarywin.com/hillary-clintons-events/

But trump's colon has no excuse why Trump canceled three campaign events in Oregon, Colorado and Nevada.

http://time.com/4462274/donald-trump-cancels-colorado-nevada-oregon-speeches/

She'll be at any debate to face the Pathological Lying Phony...

It'll be the intellectual equivalent of a savvy sharp 40 yr political veteran armed with detailed domestic and foreign facts, against a bloviated donkey-brained mental case, who has to answer for 14 months of heinous remarks against most crucial demographic groups in America, and especially women. Real smart of him to be newly 'managed' by a paid liar who defended Todd Akin.

In front of the planet, with HRC standing a few feet from him, he'll be asked to explain why he threatened her life, then he will lie in front of the whole planet...

Trump is toast.

The only thing that makes hillary sick is the thought of TRUMP quiting before the first debate ( CRIS CHRISTIE trump surrogate 's said last year if "MARCO RUBIO faced her in debate she would pat him on the head and then SLIT HIS THROAT " THANKS CHRIS now we know how REPUBLICANS really feel about HILLARY'S debating skills !!!!!