Col Powell: Hillary trying to PIN e-mail scandal on ME !!

Hillary has SUNK to new depths... Col. Powell had supported Obama and Hillary, but when they try t get HIM to take the FALL? He comes public and lays it out...

- Says he told he he used a personal e-mail for his UNCLASSIFIED information, but had a CLASSIFIED server as well...

- Says she was using her UNCLASSIFIED server for a YEAR before they spoke.

Powell: "Hillary's people trying to PIN the Blame on ME"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3752369/Colin-Powell-says-Hillary-Clinton-LIED-telling-use-personal-email-camp-trying-blame-decisions.html

You've GOT to think that Hillary thought he would just "Fall on his sword" and "take one" for the candidate... EXCEPT, Colin Powel is NOT your average Democrat... he was a Republican (and presumably might still be), and so he is used to thinking for himself, and NOT going to be manipulated like a life sized puppet...

Miscalculation Hillary !! Colin Powel has TURNED the accusation on YOU... even thoygh he ahs voted for Barak Obama, you CAN BET people still believe him 1000 TIMES more than they do Hillary...

Hillary is ALREADY the LIAR and CHIEF... we DO NOT want her as the Commander and Chief !!

Hillary has SUNK to new depths... Col. Powell had supported Obama and Hillary, but when they try t get HIM to take the FALL? He comes public and lays it out...

- Says he told he he used a personal e-mail for his UNCLASSIFIED information, but had a CLASSIFIED server as well...

- Says she was using her UNCLASSIFIED server for a YEAR before they spoke.

Powell: "Hillary's people trying to PIN the Blame on ME"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3752369/Colin-Powell-says-Hillary-Clinton-LIED-telling-use-personal-email-camp-trying-blame-decisions.html

Her only mistake is that she didn't have Powell, you know, first to keep him from talking.

Dis you hear the entire LIE? Story from the FBI...

Hillary said: She was having dinner one evening with Matlyn Albright, Colin Powel, and two other SOS's that I forget, and she asked all of them if you had ONE suggestion, what would it be:

And Powel said, don't use a classified server... even WHEN, numerous people have corroborated that Powel had BOTH a Classified AND Unclassified server, and KNEW when to use which...

So, having BOTH, for him to suggest using ONLY an unclassified server???? Sounds like ANOTHER Hillary WHOPPER, that Colin Powel has un-ceremoniously SHOT DOWN !!

LIAR....................

Powell’s principal assistant responded to the inquiry via email with these details about the night:

However, he did send her a memo saying he found it convenient to use his AOL account on the job.

The Clinton team has repeatedly pointed to Powell as proof that there’s nothing odd about Hillary using private email (though he did not have a private server in his home, and government transparency laws changed between the George W. Bush and Obama administrations). However, Clinton has never publicly tried to “pin” Emailgate on Powell.

He does recall sharing with Secretary Clinton his use of his email account and how useful it was and transformative for the Department. He knew nothing then or until recently about her private home server and a personal domain, nor, therefore, could he have advised her on that or suggested it. By June I would assume her email system was already set up.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/08/colin-powell-clinton-team-trying-to-pin-emailgate-on-me.html

LIAR....................

Powells principal assistant responded to the inquiry via email with these details about the night:

He does recall sharing with Secretary Clinton his use of his email account and how useful it was and transformative for the Department. He knew nothing then or until recently about her private home server and a personal domain, nor, therefore, could he have advised her on that or suggested it. By June I would assume her email system was already set up.

The Clinton team has repeatedly pointed to Powell as proof that theres nothing odd about Hillary using private email (though he did not have a private server in his home, and government transparency laws changed between the George W. Bush and Obama administrations). However, Clinton has never publicly tried to pin Emailgate on Powell.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/08/colin-powell-clinton-team-trying-to-pin-emailgate-on-me.html

Those were his words...

Typical Clinton

Bottom line .....

Hillary was reckless and irresponsible as a secretary of state and most definitely regarding her private laptop use. It makes no difference that the FBI brought no

charges. Former presidents are granted wayyyyyy too much political influence which I'm sure played a role. Hillary is not shy about abusing political influence.

Yes I read what Colin Powell said and he certainly did not encourage Hillary to use a private server as she did. It was gross misquote if not a lie.

Hillary will not make a great president it is simple as that. She has no qualms about expanding the illegal war nor being reckless with tax dollars and of course her big donors is who she will represent. Let's not be stupid.