Trump's New Deportation Spin: 'It Will Be Humane' !

160216182653-trump-border-wall-explainer

“People are going to go back where they came from. That’s the way it’s supposed to be,” Trump said. “They can come back, but they have to come back legally. There’s going to be a big beautiful nice door where they can come in legally."

Trump is either the most inarticulate presidential nominee I have ever heard, or he is a total dunce.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-immigration-determined_us_57ba06d7e4b00d9c3a18514d

(Full article at above link)

Donald Trump defended his immigration proposal after being pressed repeatedly for details on how exactly he would deport millions of illegal immigrants, saying it was doable and “cheap.”

You’re going to have a deportation force, and you’re going to do it humanely,” Trump told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” in an exclusive interview, arguing that he would deport people with a policy similar to the one former President Dwight Eisenhower used to deport 1.5 million by the busload, dropping the immigrants off at remote parts of the border. Look, we have to do what we have to do, and Ike did it and other people have done it.”

He declined to get into specifics on how he’d ensure the humanity of it – many died during Eisenhower’s “Operation Wetback” – or pay to deport the nation’s estimated 11-12 million immigrants, but said it would be “cheap.”

He added that the wall he wants to build along the southern border would be great – and also more affordable than others expect.

“It’s going to be a Trump wall. It’s going to be a real wall. And it’s going to stop people and it’s going to be good,” he said.

Trump’s tough-on-immigration stance has been central to his campaign since his June presidential announcement, when he said that some illegal immigrants are “rapists” and criminals.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush attacked Trump’s proposals during the fourth Republican presidential debate, saying, ”12 million illegal immigrants — to send them back 500,000 a month is just not possible, and it’s not embracing American values and it would tear communities apart.” Ohio Gov. John Kasich also jumped on Trump’s immigration plan, saying, “Come on, folks, we all know you can’t pick them up and ship them back across the border. It’s a silly argument, it’s not an adult argument.”

Trump argued that it is 'totally doable.'

and1124j_590_444.jpg

I have emailed w/ the Trump campaign and they like my idea of a first class champaign flight, on a major US carrier to be paid for by reducing foreign aid, to the capital city of wherever the immigrants are from (just to be fair).

I also suggested a hundred bucks upon arrival so they could get a good meal and a place to spend the night before their visit to their gov't house to beg for relief.

They were cold on that part of it, but I assured them that it would soften the criticism.

Then they would only flip us off w/ a smile.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-10-at-5.38.28-AM-640

Yes, fuck you very much too.

kj

I know it won't happen ES. Trump is too stupid to know you CAN'T deport their American born kids anyway. His proposals are just preposterous dog-whistles to his redneck base. It started from day one when he said "they send rapists, criminals, and i assume some of them are good people"...

How did this clown ever expect to win by purposely alienating everyone but racist whites???

But it got him to be nominee of the GOP, didn't it? The party of Lincoln? RIGHT!!

Blacks are going to be the main victims of the unending stream of wetbacks and refugees. NONE of our newest no counts are going to succeed without massive amounts of aid. If they work at all they will take entry level jobs from blacks. Under the table jobs will all go to them. It is amazing that the blacks support dems in their attempt to keep the blacks down. Blacks should be in the forefront of the effort to stop illegals and refugees from the ME. Blacks are heading to the back of the bus AGAIN. The dems are all in for illegals and making them citizens. Blacks are too busy killing each other.

160216182653-trump-border-wall-explainer

“People are going to go back where they came from. That’s the way it’s supposed to be,” Trump said. “They can come back, but they have to come back legally. There’s going to be a big beautiful nice door where they can come in legally."

Trump is either the most inarticulate presidential nominee I have ever heard, or he is a total dunce.

Donald Trump defended his immigration proposal after being pressed repeatedly for details on how exactly he would deport millions of illegal immigrants, saying it was doable and “cheap.”

“You’re going to have a deportation force, and you’re going to do it humanely,” Trump told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” in an exclusive interview, arguing that he would deport people with a policy similar to the one former President Dwight Eisenhower used to deport 1.5 million by the busload, dropping the immigrants off at remote parts of the border. ”Look, we have to do what we have to do, and Ike did it and other people have done it.”

The solution is very simple. Quit giving illegals shit, and they will leave on their own.

No jobs.

No welfare.

No food.

No clothes.

No housing.

No drivers licenses.

No healthcare.

No education.

Why is anyone surprised that illegals violate our borders when we pay them to do it?

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has signalled he may drop his proposal to deport 11 million people who are living illegally in the US.

His campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said the mass deportation plan, which was a central plank of his campaign, was yet "to be determined".

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37157469

I guess Trump finally figured out how stupid his plan is

Yeah and Donald Trump really should be announcing he will not prosecute folks who kill illegal immigrants

Your approach is not humane..

That will never happen either

OK - - - Let's talk humane.

VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS MEMORIAL

In honor of Americans killed by illegal aliens.

Deaths that could have been prevented if Congress and the President would have secured our border and enforced existing U.S. immigration laws.

Each day a victim's name will be added to the

memorial.

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial, Memorial, illegal alien, victim, murder, killed, David March, Daniel Golden, Ruben Morfin, Scott Gardner, Kris Eggle, Marc Atkinson, ojjpac, ohio jobs and justice

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/illegal-immigration/253540-victims-illegal-aliens-memorial-website-birth.html#ixzz4I55DF7NA

I see no problem with this.

They should have to come back the legal way like everybody else.

Through the 'big beautiful nice door' ?

Of course you find no problem with this. Your job is to first find Trump's tiny little penis..then suck it dry.

LOL

Send back the criminals and rapists.

You may be joking, but I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of detention centers near the border (privately owned or not). Illegals committing crimes to be immediately transferred there until they can be IMPRISONED in Mexico. An agreement to be reached by both governments as to particulars.

Hard working illegals should be encouraged to apply for legal status.

You may be joking, but I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of detention centers near the border (privately owned or not). Illegals committing crimes to be immediately transferred there until they can be IMPRISONED in Mexico. An agreement to be reached by both governments as to particulars.

We already were imprisoning them, and Obama let them go. ICE Released 19,723 Criminal Aliens in 2015

What would Obama be doing differently if he WERE trying to destroy this country?

We already were imprisoning them, and Obama let them go. ICE Released 19,723 Criminal Aliens in 2015

What would Obama be doing differently if he WERE trying to destroy this country?

I'll see your article and raise you with this one:

Obama has deported more immigrants than any other president. Now he’s running up the score.

http://fusion.net/story/252637/obama-has-deported-more-immigrants-than-any-other-president-now-hes-running-up-the-score/

I'll see your article and raise you with this one:

Obama has deported more immigrants than any other president. Now he’s running up the score.

http://fusion.net/story/252637/obama-has-deported-more-immigrants-than-any-other-president-now-hes-running-up-the-score/

It really is sad that you morons STILL believe this Administration's bullshit.

Turning someone away at the border isn't deporting them, dumbass.

It really is sad that you morons STILL believe this Administration's bullshit.

Turning someone away at the border isn't deporting them, dumbass.

Obama doesn't just talk the talk, he walks the walk. His agents are kicking down doors and raiding family homes in the U.S. I think he is being to harsh. He is on course to have deported more illegals than ALL PAST PRESIDENTS COMBINED!!!