The Quotable Trump

thumb.jpg?w=663

"My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."
"Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."
“Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”
“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
“If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”
“It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”

The cons loved bush & palin too....with all the moronic crapola that they said

and remember how rayguns & bush's handlers kept them away from micirphones, unless they were reading a pre-written script on a teleprompter

That is why they brought Ailes into the Trump campaign, to figure out how to avoid the debates.

Trumps main consultant is himself. He has a good brain, he has the best words. He graduated Wharton...

He's so smart, with a good brain and the best words, his campaign is a bad joke, his surrogates are paid liars, he's insulted every demographic group that exists, except low educated white racists...

He LOVES the poorly educated!