BLM brags Black militants have taken over the Democrat party

megaultraliberals in power want to turn America into another 3 world shit hole.

That is why they want to bring in...unchecked Hispanics thru the Southern border and Muslims thru the East Coast and other points west of that.

We have enough problems already with out throwing gas on the fire.

And... monkeys are flying out of your butt so that you can blow them loser.

LINK?

Dear Sir or Madam,

After noticing how childish your post are...I am writing to ask that you please put me on shun.

Also...I guess you are to stupid to realize my thread was meant as a mockery of another thread.

Thank you and God bless, Mack

edit%20republican_zps5vrmkmye.jpg

Dear Sir or Madam,

After noticing how childish your post are...I am writing to ask that you please put me on shun.

Also...I guess you are to stupid to realize my thread was meant as a mockery of another thread.

Thank you and God bless, Mack

edit%20republican_zps5vrmkmye.jpg

Sir or madam? How dare you be so insensitive. He's probably a millennial that identifies as a tree branch. Get with the times bigot!

Van Jones, Van Jones...wasn't he the cop killer supporting guy that was in Obama's cabinet who said the US GOV was behind 9/11 terrorist attacks ???

Actually he was a Vallerie Jarrett protegee that went to work within SEIU while Andy Sterns was president. Damn does this network go deep into the Obama and clinton political machine. they all have ties with William Ayers and wife Dorn, George Soros.

From George Soros to the home grown Velvet Underground and the media wants Hillary as President.

America hit the iceberg or the iceberg is crashing America with Global warming..