Who is crazier? Donald Trump or his supporters?

"Birds of a feather, flock together". Like the Pied Piper, the Donald sounded his trumpet and they were attracted by what they heard. So Trump is running crazy, all the way to the bank. Trump's followers have to be crazier than him, because, although they don't know it yet, they're cruizin for a bruizin.

Trump was the gasoline to the already crazies fire. Ask the KKK and American Nazi Party how much they love Trump. Those endorsements alone, uber-disqualify him from EVER being POTUS. But sadly there's a thousand more disqualifications for Trump. His followers are the engine to his battery.

Dying dinosaurs the lot of them.

He loves the poorly educated!

I don't think Trump nor his droids are insane. While they may not be the picture of mental health they are not insane. They are immoral and depraved and Trump is the pied piper for the morally depraved.

Who is worse? Clearly it is the supporters. Trump would be nothing without them. It's better to ridicule Trump's supporters than Trump. Trump's supporters are trash.

They are both sickening , every time I see some dumb old uninformed TRUMP SUPPORTER say OBAMA is a MUSLIM , I have to ask ? What happened to the education system / THEY ARE SOOOO CLUELESS I m actually starting to feel SORRY for them !!!!!

"Birds of a feather, flock together". Like the Pied Piper, the Donald sounded his trumpet and they were attracted by what they heard. So Trump is running crazy, all the way to the bank. Trump's followers have to be crazier than him, because, although they don't know it yet, they're cruizin for a bruizin.

Phish schooled in the same barrel scale life with the same educated thought pattern measuring life by the same hyperbole generation after generation expecting societal evolution to change how it governs globally in every household.

So easy to divide the self evident into segments of society by casting people by physical appearance and typical behavior when trained to respond to specific narratives taught since learning to use a common language..

One thing underachieving raised on hate white trash is good at, and that is getting out the vote. Those dumb motherfuckers will drop anything (including squirrel hunting) on election day and go to vote. It's a sad state of affairs that America has to wait for the extinction of these Neanderthals to get good leadership. But that is truly something dumb conservative America is on to and that is getting out the vote..

"One thing underachieving raised on hate white trash is good at, and that is getting out the vote"

I was living in Atlanta after the gop Supreme Court "selection" of bush/cheney in 2001....had a carpenter over doing some work on my house, the conversation led to politics,,,he bragged to me how he and hundreds of others helped bush/cheney into the WH...he said 20 cars filled with republicans headed to Fla to double vote after they voted in Ga...said it looked like a caravan headed south...1 of many

They understand one another. They are on the same wavelength.

But you are dialed into one freak-when-cy reciting radial interpretation pretending to dissect the whole moment while actually just separating ancestors from their own ancestry cradle to grave philosophically and psychologically intellectually.

The results are you keep yourself fooled as much as you misdirect everyone else. Not as smart as you think you have become.