Angry wingnuts have meltdown over trump's flip on mass deportation

Angry right-wingers have white hot emotional meltdown over Trump’s ‘flip-flop’ on mass deportations

Donald-Trump-gage-skidmore-flickr-800x43

Donald Trump speaking at the Iowa Republican Party's 2015 Lincoln Dinner at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines, Iowa. (Gage Skidmore/Flickr)

What is Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s current position on the mass deportations of undocumented immigrants he promised his followers all year? No one is sure.

Hispanic leaders who met with Trump on Saturday told BuzzFeed News that Trump indicated to them that he is looking for a “humane and efficient” solution for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants currently residing in the U.S..

New campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told CNN on Sunday morning that the candidate’s policy on mass deportations is still “to be determined.”

Many of Trump’s right-wing, anti-immigration supporters are howling with outrage over the possibility of any deviation from the plan to forcefully deport all undocumented immigrants. The promise has been a main selling point of the Trump campaign since its launch in June of 2015, when Trump said that Latino immigrants coming to the U.S. are “rapists,” criminals and “drug dealers.”

If Trump flips on deportations, I'm on board with the idea he's a Democratic plant.

Seriously, this would be the end of the GOP.

Trump changes from TruCon to liberal squish when it comes to immigration, but we should definitely trust him on SCOTUS#lolnothingmatters

As media scramble to figure out Trump's evolving position on immigration, remember he cares *only* about feeding his ego. Policy irrelevant.

At conservative website Red State, commentator Kyle Foley said, “Trump’s base is built around this hardcore stance that the wall should be built and the illegal immigrants should be deported. They railed against ‘Gang of Eight’ Marco Rubio for his perceived weak stance, however they will most likely justify Trump’s flip-flop because let’s face it, nothing matters to them. It’s almost like Trump simply told them what they wanted to hear in order to win. Lord knows what he actually believes when it comes to immigration.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/angry-right-wingers-have-white-hot-emotional-meltdown-over-trumps-flip-flop-on-mass-deportations/

I'm wondering how many millions of rednecks will leave the gop when they are forced to accommodate minorities....its going to be sooo Funny!!

what other reason do the red states vote republiKKKan

Another lib word spin lie.......swap minority's for ILLEGAL immigrants and you'll understand that it's in our best interest to uphold the law. We love minority's!! But not illegal immigrants!! I could love them if they obtain a legal path to citizenship tho

Another lib word spin lie.......swap minority's for ILLEGAL immigrants and you'll understand that it's in our best interest to uphold the law. We love minority's!! But not illegal immigrants!! I could love them if they obtain a legal path to citizenship tho

I actually believe the left wants millions and millions more in the US illegally collecting benefits

well said.