The SEWER known as Foxaganda "news"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is crumbling before our very eyes...and I'm loving it!

You sure your ideology is standing on self evident foundations, or just hollow projections of what if scenarios played out as directed here?

Remember a sewer is a conduit to a septic tank. Throwing metaphorical cowpatties at other people's psychological bull shit really doesn't change both sides are flinging bovine crap just to keep the audience confused.

I knew Faux's News time would come. As conservotards gleefully touted their god sent news station for its ratings the laugh was really on them because no one but old white farts watch cable news. There bullshit broadcasts with the likes of dick lickers Hannity, Oreally, and a bunch of their other lyin guest cohorts bordered on racism or just total hogwash.

Foxaganda isn't even registered as ""news""....its an entertainment network for Idiots like yourself

Going the literal translation route. great vertical tunnel vision you got there, stop digging. Actual news networks only cover the subject of social interactions, not how things are specifically spaced apart simultaneously.

that operates the same way fox news conducts its business of collecting advertising revenue.

Reagan adviser Bruce Bartlett said this about republican voters... "But yes, they are really rather stupid and not very well read"

So what? Who the hell is bruce Bartlett and why should I care? He is just another sole result of ancestry as I am and nobody cares what I think. Hell most say they don't understand my word salad. or is that just a change the topic tactic?

Just how does the gop/Foxaganda and rightwing Hate radio do it????

Its easy....This is how the gop does it....Especially their Media

Known Facts & Critical elements distorted and left out to get the Outrage...Flatter the Ignorant, & make them think they have 'common sense'. Use Scare Tactics and Phony Patriotism whenever possible and ALWAYS tell them they are "Real Americans"...unlike the other side which is destroying America

Keep Repeating & Repeating

Known Facts & Critical elements distorted and left out to get the Outrage...Flatter the Ignorant, & make them think they have 'common sense'. Use Scare Tactics and Phony Patriotism whenever possible and ALWAYS tell them they are "Real Americans"...unlike the other side which is destroying America

left and right wings are used to keep the majority moving single file forward. Now what direction is forward when physically self contained in the moment here as time remains an immovable object and molecular motion an irresistible force of natural balancing everything added eternally so far.

So many radial perceptions thinking half way is all the way through.

what direction is forward 'word salad man'????.....certainly not your party of Failed Economics and Policies that brought us here over the last 40 years

Really, when you think out of the box philosophically, does that include the skin you are in being ignored intellectually? Out of sight, out of mind psychology works on you, it has to work on everyone else by your standard programming of making reality all the real you need to know about.

all that nudging you instinctively feel from left and right wing politics, push pull of economic theories, the pressures of top down and bottom up feeling like stuck between a hammer and an anvil.

How do you escape that psychological conundrum? I figured out how it is philosophically applied all the time I am awake hoping to be anywhere but here in my skin..

I enjoy being part of specific displacement, obviously you don't as misery loves company and a mind occupies many brains to act the same way from different points of view at every angle of interpreting the same talking point.

CNN caught, starts around 3 minutes.

Reagan adviser Bruce Bartlett said this about republican voters... "But yes, they are really rather stupid and not very well read"

So? Jonathan Gruber, who worked on Obama(doesn't)Care, refered to the "stupidity of the Americaan voter" You lie-bs vote, don't you?

is crumbling before our very eyes...and I'm loving it!

How?

139....LMAO....good one

didn't sarah Airhead palin claim that too?

IQ only tests the ability to recite what context the body learned after birth and apply it to making sure nobody understands more than what were educated to believe possible..

Same as the caricature of reality residing behind your eyes and between your ears.

Libs are idiots. They are entertained by their morally corrupt lying leaders as spun by MSNBC

The Lib Dems are the more ignorant as a group according to education levels.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/interactives/independents/data-year-by-year.html

What are you genetically and what have you become socially?

WTF???

Asking something too difficult for your mind to consider honestly? I separated specific genetic results and social general opinion like society separates church and state of mind of ancestry cradle to grave as each adapt in the moment of their existence.

Easier now?

I know you'll understand this, dork wad

It's tually peoplevels inarious le takes tool takes of of generis le takes levels of of gibberaph of generagragrate paragragragragragrate tool takes any us! Okay, I tur pary posts! Okay, I that tur posts! Okay, It's of gibberiour posts! I to vary us! Okay, It's ords le to gibberagrat thinary us a wordinto varish. Hilariouse your posts! I tool to vary use tool to generish. Hilary wordink some takes ite yous a wordinaris thish. Hilary websi