NEW POLLS: are showing TRUMP back on top... +2%

Wait a minute, two days ago cons were telling us how polls mean nothing? And besides where other than his own asshole is the OP getting his poll info, Hillary is leading the Baboon by an 8 to 10% average nation wide and the college electorate is going to be a disaster for repukes. They also have several of their solid red states swinging blue.

With Trump sinking to "desperation" mode, going Breitbart to... what? Get less credibility? More bigot? It's hard to think Sad Sam....found a rare bit of truth on a nutcase site that......does not even say what he imagines. Sorry Sam... but your Glorious Leader is a joke now.

Trump began his TV Campaign on Friday, and some polls are already showing him taking the lead... If I were Hillary and the Left Wing Liberal media.. I would be VERY afraid !!

https://nworeport.me/tag/media-shock-trump-back-in-lead/

There are 513 polls. Oh look Yosemite Sam cherry picked one.

How's Trump doing in the battleground states.

He's still losing them all, so by double digits.

Wait a minute, two days ago cons were telling us how polls mean nothing? And besides where other than his own asshole is the OP getting his poll info, Hillary is leading the Baboon by an 8 to 10% average nation wide and the college electorate is going to be a disaster for repukes. They also have several of their solid red states swinging blue.

You are correct... EXCEPT, 99% of the print media is Pro Liberals and anti TRUMP... So, when they say Trump is down by 15% and FALLING !! I think it's BULL CRAP... which it WAS... because ALL polls have now closed, and Trump is even leading in some...

THAT is something YOU KNOW the Liberal propaganda Media would rather drink ACID than report...

I think we are seeing the beginning of a Trump come back... that will last until the election...

What do YOU think ?

Hey ES, if you're going to make up numbers, why 513? Why not 1,513?

The number is from Nate Silver, not me, and he imputs all 513 polls along with other data into computers to arrive at his probability numbers.

If you would have taken the time to read the info in his links I have posted for 6 months, you wouldn't sound so uniformed.

Funny you think I made up the numbers. Not everyone is the liar that you are. Actually nobody I know lies as often and without conscience as you do.

So are you going to come clean why you intentionally lied about what the 50 national security experts said?

Or are you going to slink away and ignore this question like you always do?

There are 513 polls. Oh look Yosemite Sam cherry picked one.

How's Trump doing in the battleground states.

He's still losing them all, so by double digits.

LIST those 513 Polls, YOU LIAR !!

There are ONLY a handful that have ANY credibility... and THIS is One of them... and the others, like Reuters, Rasmussen, and a few others, have it between a 1 and 5% race...

YOU make big claims... BUT, YOU are not much about PROVING your LIES !! ARE YOU MORON ??