Hillary's numbers must be in trouble ........

I make that assertion based on how much money Hillary is spending so early in the campaign.

I make that assertion based on the new names coming out and attacking my perogative to vote for someone else.

I make that assertion because I am discovering lots of information from credible sources that are not

so flattering to the clinton name.

There is little flattering information attached to the Trump name.

Bring it on I say so voters can be sure they are making the right decision. Their lifestyles are tied to what politicians do to salaries,home loans,retirement plans,medical insurance and such.

How much longer will children be able to afford college?

How long before the middle class becomes an endangered species?

How long before imposters posing as republicans and democrats over throw the USA?

She should spend she has a boat load of cash

Where does that kind of money come from? She is in political debt to some big spenders which gets in the way of practical and fiscal responsible decision

making.

Spending a billion dollars on a presidential campaign is absurd and leaves the largest share of stakeholders in the dust. This kind of spending reveals a lack

of fiscal responsible direction. Hillary Clinton is not that important.

Hillary has a great plan for everything you just asked about.

You should go to her website and educate your dumbass. And as far as her numbers being in trouble...

Not so.

https://electionbettingodds.com

That website is too much rhetoric not enough practical thinking. She has too much campaign money = huge political debts to the big spenders.

Picking Salazar to manage her cabinet selection tells me she is throwing Bernie Sanders input under the bus. Salazar does not and never did work

for the masses aka the largest number of stakeholders in America. Either you are a conservative or you do not realize how conservative Hillary Clinton

is.

How much longer will children be able to afford college?

How long before the middle class becomes an endangered species?

How long before imposters posing as republicans and democrats over throw the USA?

What do you mean children afford college when 2/3 go to college with parent plus loans. That is two generations pay the debt of the current ancestor going to college, let alone siblings.

Why are you paralleling social rank with ancestral displacement? My point here is middle class to ancestry is 2 parents between each child and 4 its grandparents.

If they are imposters to party why aren't they imposters to national identity, after all, the concepts of God, country, and community are to project oneself to be larger than the displacement of their lifetime when living in the moment here as conceived conception to extinction of the species each lifetime currently represents as part of the whole planetary position never staying the same details as before and since being here currently kinetically connected.

Philosophy directs thoughts away from instinctive awareness at being one of a kind and the psychology of being one of a crowd to survive in an adapt or become extinct environment humans call a "dog eat dog" world order.

Ideology isn't to be feared, it is what the collective idealists do to save their pretense.

Hillary's spending is miniscule compared to the Damage the gop would do to America

wake up redneck states

Hillary being reckless is okay? If she is this remarkable candidate why does she need to spend so much special interest campaign money

that does not represent the people ...... only the sources of that special interest money. Lots of corruption.

The Clinton's past displays a lot conservative politics in their blood.

Hillary has a great plan for everything you just asked about.

You should go to her website and educate your dumbass. And as far as her numbers being in trouble...

Not so.

https://electionbettingodds.com

GREAT PLAN? If you're a blithering IDIOT maybe...

I prefer plans that have a chance of working... NOT carbon copies of plans that have FAILED for the last 8 years under Obama, and under Democrat local regimes (in Detroit, Milwaukee, Baltimore, Newark, and cities all across America) for GENERATIONS...

I think America needs a NEW and FRESH plan... the OLD Bull Crap DOESN'T WORK !!