All Drugs Should Be Legal

I do mean all drugs

Coke, meth, heroin, acid and so on

Drug prohibition is unconstitutional

Nothing in the Constitution allows for drug prohibition

Am I wrong?

As an adult, you are right.

Companion legislation = breaking law while under the influence is a felony and felonies are all capital offenses.

That would go over well.

Reduce gene pool of inferior beings.

kj

Heroin and other opioids have been replaced in many places by drugs like FENTANYL and other synthetic opioid drugs . Overdose deaths have gone up exponentially. I live in the only city in NORTH AMERICA that has government sanctioned injection clinics ( insite ).Many lives have been saved by preventing overdoses and many addicts have sought treatment. This should be studied and replicated in every community.

Heroin and other opioids have been replaced in many places by drugs like FENTANYL and other synthetic opioid drugs . Overdose deaths have gone up exponentially. I live in the only city in NORTH AMERICA that has government sanctioned injection clinics ( insite ).Many lives have been saved by preventing overdoses and many addicts have sought treatment. This should be studied and replicated in every community.

irrelevant

I do mean all drugs

Am I wrong?

Agreed. There should be constitutional amendments to give the govt that power or leave it to the states. Not some agency of unelected govt officials that can schedule any substance they want for any reason.

I would worry about losing any morality we have left. To many addicts running around would be detrimental to civilized society. More crime , more welfare, pretty much more of everything bad would happen if all drugs were legal. I see your point Native but is it really worth it.

Felony = death.

Cuts down on the horse thieves too.

kj

I think you missed my point all drugs should be legal , drugs like Heroin and fentanyl need to be supervised / that's the only safe way to fully legalize opioids.

supervised?

What do you mean?

I would worry about losing any morality we have left. To many addicts running around would be detrimental to civilized society. More crime , more welfare, pretty much more of everything bad would happen if all drugs were legal. I see your point Native but is it really worth it.

yes, I think it is

Freedom can have some bad things that come along with it

But you heard the quote I'm sure

I'd rather have dangerous freedom...

supervised?

What do you mean? The user has access to a private room where they can shoot heroin, with a volunteer watching for any sign of overdoses.

yes, I think it is

Freedom can have some bad things that come along with it

But you heard the quote I'm sure

I'd rather have dangerous freedom...

Why does your post look like I said all that?

But ok, I don't think we should have a government supervisor

If you wanna do drugs then go do your drugs its nobodies business

Over the age of ???

not sure

I feel like there shouldn't be an age restriction

Its a family issue if youngsters are doing it

I do mean all drugs

Am I wrong?

I am not against all drugs being legal, under a given circumstances to protect society.

1.Make drug citys in the desert, prison wired walls around it, surrounded by the national guard to keep druggies inside.

2.Once you enter dug city you can never leave.

3.Government will supply all the drugs free.

4.Anyone outside a drug city caught doing drugs gets an automatic death sentence.

That should protect our children and adults from drugs and druggies, while giving all Americans the freedom to consume whatever they desire.

Mexican-Drug-Wars-2-resize.jpg

1297511668957599.jpeg

I am not against all drugs being legal, under a given circumstances to protect society.

1.Make drug citys in the desert, prison wired walls around it, surrounded by the national guard to keep druggies inside.

2.Once you enter dug city you can never leave.

3.Government will supply all the drugs free.

4.Anyone outside a drug city caught doing drugs gets an automatic death sentence.

That should protect our children and adults from drugs and druggies, while giving all Americans the freedom to consume whatever they desire.

Mexican-Drug-Wars-2-resize.jpg

1297511668957599.jpeg

of course you would promote some tyrannical crazy nonsense

That's how you roll

Thanks for your useless input