The Science of Why Blacks Vote Democrat

It's not secret. Republicans tend to be mentally unbalanced. This fact is proven by their fundageleical religious beliefs, low IQs, paranoid thinking, primitive brain structure and the propensity to molest children.

Say what you want about Black folks but it is a scientific fact that Blacks are mentally healthier than Whites. Sane people avoid crazy people like the plague. Mental illness can be very ugly and frightening. Trump is an example of that. Blacks fear Trump and so do all other sane people.

Blacks have a great ability to see the forest for the trees. They call it N*gger RADAR. What may seem like a hive mentality, is really a collective consciousness.

NIMH Study: Blacks Mentally Healthier - Association for Psychological ...

What do you science and fact deniers have to say about that?

So nobody new can ever join this forum? Is that what you're saying?

That's what liars and morons say when faced with scientific facts. Too bad these slime are allowed to breed.

I'm just curious whose SOK you are. :D

I'm just curious, when you mother gave birth to you why did she forget to flush? :D

It's not secret. Republicans tend to be mentally unbalanced. This fact is proven by their fundageleical religious beliefs, low IQs, paranoid thinking, primitive brain structure and the propensity to molest children.

Say what you want about Black folks but it is a scientific fact that Blacks are mentally healthier than Whites. Sane people avoid crazy people like the plague. Mental illness can be very ugly and frightening. Trump is an example of that. Blacks fear Trump and so do all other sane people.

Blacks have a great ability to see the forest for the trees. They call it N*gger RADAR. What may seem like a hive mentality, is really a collective consciousness.

Something to question. If this is the case, then why do so many act like animals?

There is no real science for why Blacks vote for Democrats, They vote for their own self interest.

Most Blacks are not in poverty, but they know others who are.

They do not listen to racists like Rush and Coulter and know that there is little reason for them to worry about any inheritance tax.

If you wish to see people acting like animals, go to a Trump rally.

Now you can whine like a whiney little thread de-railing Trump bitch.

So you refuse to answer as well? Come on. Tell me about the crime rates in heavily black areas. Not to mention the poverty, which has an effect in increasing instances of mental illness.

I'll be waiting. And by the way, my post derailed nothing. You derailed shit yourself by bringing up Trump. I'm guessing your IQ is probably fairly low.

So you refuse to answer as well? Come on. Tell me about the crime rates in heavily black areas. Not to mention the poverty, which has an effect in increasing instances of mental illness.

I'll be waiting. And by the way, my post derailed nothing. You derailed shit yourself by bringing up Trump. I'm guessing your IQ is probably fairly low.

Fuck off you science denier.

You slime just hate it when you find out that Blacks have some physical and mental advantages over you. You are a petty and pathetic loser and I hope a black man steals your job.... actually know I don't because your job is giving blow jobs to Trump.

African-Americans became substantially more inclined to vote Democrat after the passings of the Civil Rights Act, and the Voters Rights Act.

Also after the assasinations of Medgar Evers, JFK, Malcolm X, MLK, and RFK, followed by the election of Richard Nixon in '68, made it real solid...

Here is the truth:

lbj-racist2.jpeg

African-Americans became substantially more inclined to vote Democrat after the passings of the Civil Rights Act, and the Voters Rights Act.

Bills passed into law by Republicans.