Another con hero goes down, Sheriff Joe...

Joe Ariphio is one horrible excuse for a human being , he will burn in HELL for all the lies and racist propaganda he has distributed. When ARIPHIO and others in his generation take a long dirt nap AMERICA will rejoice !!

NO WALL WILL EVER BE BUILT ON THE SOUTHERN BORDER !!!!!

I bet these closet queer wingnuts on here got all excited when they saw the thread tile

didnt you JT and blue devil?

Faggot Communist Liberals sho like their Soviet show-trials.

"Bread and Circuses."

nothing will come of this

Of course.

But don't spoil it for the children.

Ha!

As an independent progressive residing in Arizona since '98, i have found Sheriff Joe and his kind beyond disgusting. When Ugly Jan Brewer was Gov, with Repulsivan Senators McCain and Flake, it was like living in the Jim Crow South pre-Civil Rights Act. There is such a large number of racist whites here in AZ, confederate flags on redneck trucks everywhere, people with SS tattoos on arms and hands is commonplace, [African-American slur] this and Jew that, are common verbiage. Actually next to someone who shouted- "Trump, Trump, Trump! Kill all the [African-American slur]s!" Another time someone I work with actually said- "Hey, what do you think of the [African-American slur] in the White House?". Another redneck said-" When i move out of Arizona, i'm gonna move where there's no [African-American slur]s!" Truth is, there's VERY few black folk in this part of AZ, very few. The last state in the union to pass the MLK holiday...

Thank God the demographics are changing in this magnificently beautiful state, to the point AZ could be turning PURPLE, and leaning BLUE already...

Arpaio will get what he deserves for his racial profiling and concentration camp-like imprisonment practices.

The political and social climate is changing here in the Grand Canyon state.

Gracias a Dios!!

As an independent progressive residing in Arizona since '98, i have found Sheriff Joe and his kind beyond disgusting. When Ugly Jan Brewer was Gov, with Repulsivan Senators McCain and Flake, it was like living in the Jim Crow South pre-Civil Rights Act. There is such a large number of racist whites here in AZ, confederate flags on redneck trucks everywhere, people with SS tattoos on arms and hands is commonplace, [African-American slur] this and Jew that, are common verbiage. Actually next to someone who shouted- "Trump, Trump, Trump! Kill all the [African-American slur]!" Another time someone I work with actually said- "Hey, what do you think of the [African-American slur] in the White House?". Another redneck said-" When i move out of Arizona, i'm gonna move where there's no [African-American slur]!" Truth is, there's VERY few black folk in this part of AZ, very few. The last state in the union to pass the MLK holiday...

Thank God the demographics are changing in this magnificently beautiful state, to the point AZ could be turning PURPLE, and leaning BLUE already...

Arpaio will get what he deserves for his racial profiling and concentration camp-like imprisonment practices.

The political and social climate is changing here in the Grand Canyon state.

Gracias a Dios!!

That description reminds me a whole lot of Texas, you can't go to a café without hearing and seeing the same things.,

However that will change soon as the demographics are changing also.

Hey mothertrumper, i have been a big hater of ARIPHIO for quite a few years . I m really hoping he finally gets what he deserves for years of racial discrimination . I hope everyone sees this TRUMP ally for who he is / A HATEFUL OLD BIGOT !!!!

As a blue-eyed white man, descendant of European immigrants, i do not understand 'white pride', i understand human pride, but have no need, or desire, to think my white skin, Caucasian Euro heritage makes me superior to any other human inhabitant of this Earth. Never understood their hate/insecurity...

Moving to AZ. from L.A., 18 yrs ago, it was stunning how quickly i heard the racial and religious epithets, the ethnic slurs. To this day it still blows my mind. I am only a five hour drive from L.A. county! But this is a bastion for confederate flag waving bigots, they fly it on their front porches, not the Union flag, the confederate rag/flag, which we defeated, it totally represents slavery and Jim Crow philosophy.

Do those idiots know they lost, do they care?

Yah, too bad his wife can't meet with the attorney gereral on an airplain to dicuss grandchildren and golf.

Hmmm, ???????

Sheriff-Joe-Arpaio_zpsohzfzosm.jpg

Hmmm, ??????? You should know that no one is above the law. Look at the murdering Bush Inc., they got what they deserved for torturing, raping and murdering human beings. Karma gets you every time.

Sheriff-Joe-Arpaio_zpsohzfzosm.jpg

Arpaio is yet another dying dinosaur of the far right. Old white bigots like him are a dying breed. My grandchild will grow up in a country much more enlightened and all-including...

I personally feel all the "undocumented immigrants", should be given full citizenship. Also, put the National Guard on the border, have 24 hour patrols to stop the illegal border crossings, stop the flow of drugs and illegal entry. But those already here, especially with kids born here, must remain, become full citizens, and lets move forward as a country.

I don't believe in open borders, south or north. Proper emigration procedures should take place. But those already here cannot be ripped apart from their American born children. Time for common sense, humane immigration reform. I just spelled out how it should occur from here on...

Arpaio is yet another dying dinosaur of the far right. Old white bigots like him are a dying breed. My grandchild will grow up in a country much more enlightened and all-including...

I personally feel all the "undocumented immigrants", should be given full citizenship. Also, put the National Guard on the border, have 24 hour patrols to stop the illegal border crossings, stop the flow of drugs and illegal entry. But those already here, especially with kids born here, must remain, become full citizens, and lets move forward as a country.

I don't believe in open borders, south or north. Proper emigration procedures should take place. But those already here cannot be ripped apart from their American born children. Time for common sense, humane immigration reform. I just spelled out how it should occur from here on...

There are reason(s) why the illegal aren't stopped., mostly the moneyed interests are for open borders, open flow of drugs,

Follow the money

US Chamber of Commerce wants open borders and they represent the corporate interests in America.

Sure would be interesting to know how much money the drug cartels contribute to our elected officials for them to ignore the problem.