When will red states wake the hell up???

Our economy was great during Bill Clinton's presidency,and has come back strong under Obama, I'm making money everywhere in my trucking and construction businesses and my stock portfolio is exploding. I will be collecting a fat union pension shortly and the liberal progressive way of life of hard work and rewards for all is really paying off here in the Blue northeast.

All I see in red states is poverty and fat white folk who sit around and bitch about how much their lives suck while watching Duck Dynasty.

We northeasters survived the disastrous Goerge Bush error to come back even stronger and most red states I see are still stuck in 2008 right where Bush Jr left them.

I've lived in the southern red states most of my adult life....they HATE illegals and anyone NOT white (the gops 'southern strategy') but they keep hiring these Illegals for their lawn work and various other jobs....hypocritical beyond belief. And you're absolutely correct, republican economies set us all back, and create Record Debt for the Middle & Lower Class...(the gops 'Starve The Beast')....they ALL are conditioned to believe their Tax Dollars are going to brown people. So little they know....So much they Hate

Well, the uneducated, the stupid and the resentful can always be manipulated to vote against their own interests.

Eager party stooges have always been with us. So have the demagogues who know how to whip them up with hatred and lies. The problem, as I see it, is the stranglehold of election rigging that the wealthy cons have managed to establish in this country.

If we could magically eliminate all the cons' treasonous tricks - gerrymandering, voter suppression, "Citizens United", all those laws meant solely to reduce Democratic voting, what would the political map of this country look like tomorrow?

I have the ability to hate just like any human, but refuse to hate groups of people based on religion or race, and find it a joke how Fox News watchers can be ordered to hate on command. When someone is telling you that you must hate a single person or group it's really time to take a step back.

For some hate is a strong motivator but seems to keep many down also, especially in conservative states. Hate consumes huge amounts of energy and is very inefficient at creating a good quality of life for a person.

Our economy was great during Bill Clinton's presidency,and has come back strong under Obama, I'm making money everywhere in my trucking and construction businesses and my stock portfolio is exploding. I will be collecting a fat union pension shortly and the liberal progressive way of life of hard work and rewards for all is really paying off here in the Blue northeast.

All I see in red states is poverty and fat white folk who sit around and bitch about how much their lives suck while watching Duck Dynasty.

We northeasters survived the disastrous Goerge Bush error to come back even stronger and most red states I see are still stuck in 2008 right where Bush Jr left them.

The economy isn't a light switch. A Democrat gets in office, a miracle occurs, and then the economy turns to awesome. Usually the economic decisions a president or congress makes take years to have any affect.

For example, the economy was doing great under Clinton. Unfortunately Clinton has ruined that prosperity for years to come with crappy outsourcing of US manufacturing union jobs. He is the biggest Benedict Arnold in US history. Stab in the back the hard working people who helped get him elected in order to make a buck. We still haven't felt the full impact of NAFTA on our economy yet.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2015/06/15/auto-jobs-mexico/71224972/

I've lived in the southern red states most of my adult life....they HATE illegals and anyone NOT white (the gops 'southern strategy') but they keep hiring these Illegals for their lawn work and various other jobs....

In as much as you're a self-admitted southerner, you should be saying "WE hate illegals and anyone not white." "They" refers to another group of which you're not a part.

It's funny even right here in NY if your within Democratically controlled counties in the beautiful suburbs of booming NYC your doing great, home values are sky high, unemployment at less than 1% and businesses so busy they can't keep up. Then you head to rural Republican enclave's of upstate NY and all you see a ramshackled little towns with Trump for President signs on the front lawn, unemployment is high, businesses have abandoned these areas decades ago yet these poor folks will blindly vote Republican at every chance?

I have the ability to hate just like any human, but refuse to hate groups of people based on religion or race, and find it a joke how Fox News watchers can be ordered to hate on command.

And there it is.

The economy isn't a light switch. A Democrat gets in office, a miracle occurs, and then the economy turns to awesome. Usually the economic decisions a president or congress makes take years to have any affect.

Every year that a Democratic president is in office, the economy improves. Every year that a Republican president is in office, the economy declines.

How long will people like you fall for this crap?

It's amazing, you travel around liberal New Jersey or my God Connecticut and you see big beautiful homes and thriving businesses, it's like money is growing on trees, BMW and Mercedes dealerships where ever you look. And although I'm sure Z09 lives in a shithole trailer park somewhere the homes and towns in Massachusetts are beautiful with scenery, Fine dining at your fingertips. Plus Massachusetts has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation signed into law by Republican Governor Mit Romney at the time. Yea Mit signed Massachusetts signature assault weapons ban and also created the countries first state wide healthcare system.