NPR: Is Trump Mentally Ill Or Like a Nazi?

Give the (ultraliberal) people what they want and need to hear.

NPR loves to imagine itself as an oasis of civility compared to nasty commercial talk radio. NPR host Diane Rehm has written haughty op-eds about how Rush Limbaugh et al are a blight on the radio. But wondering if Donald Trump is mentally ill? Apparently, that's civil and educational.

Rehm launched an hour-long discussion of Trump's dysfunctional mental state on Thursday based on a Tuesday New York Times article about psychologists breaking the "Goldwater Rule" and diagnosing a dangerous presidential aspirant as nuts. Rehm began by declaring this subject was a fertile topic for debate: “In a break with professional protocol, some psychiatrists have offered public negative views on Donald Trump's mental fitness to be president. Others in the field say diagnosing from afar is unethical and usually inaccurate.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2016/08/19/nprs-diane-rehm-nurtures-hour-talk-asking-trump-mentally-ill

Thanks guys for not shunning me BUT mentally ill people do not become billionaires, do not run for president while NAZIs kill people who don't agree with them or are Jewish. Hey remember the time George Bush itched the bridge of his nose in the middle of a speech...it was all over the ultraliberal agenda driven media.

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling bell.

6a00d8345158fb69e20147e1b1f844970b-800wi

Give the (ultraliberal) people what they want and need to hear.

NPR loves to imagine itself as an oasis of civility compared to nasty commercial talk radio. NPR host Diane Rehm has written haughty op-eds about how Rush Limbaugh et al are a blight on the radio. But wondering if Donald Trump is mentally ill? Apparently, that's civil and educational.

Rehm launched an hour-long discussion of Trump's dysfunctional mental state on Thursday based on a Tuesday New York Times article about psychologists breaking the "Goldwater Rule" and diagnosing a dangerous presidential aspirant as nuts. Rehm began by declaring this subject was a fertile topic for debate: “In a break with professional protocol, some psychiatrists have offered public negative views on Donald Trump's mental fitness to be president. Others in the field say diagnosing from afar is unethical and usually inaccurate.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2016/08/19/nprs-diane-rehm-nurtures-hour-talk-asking-trump-mentally-ill

Trump%20mental%20case_zpstlfexlqq.jpg

Thanks guys for not shunning me BUT mentally ill people do not become billionaires, do not run for president while NAZIs kill people who don't agree with them or are Jewish. Hey remember the time George Bush itched the bridge of his nose in the middle of a speech...it was all over the ultraliberal agenda driven media.

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling bell.

6a00d8345158fb69e20147e1b1f844970b-800wi

What proof do you have that "mentally ill people do not become billionaires?" Because I saw a case where a maniac women bought up 1/2 of county of properties before they figured out what was going on. Do you actually think Trump is making his own decisions? Manafort was an advisor to Trump. Ring a bell?

This coming from the moron who bows and genuflects to the racist and conspiracy theory Breitbart News.

^^ This from a media matters moron.

This ignorant tool said he didn't use media matters as a source, then later the same day, used media matters as a source.

No. Really.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

no, but I can say he is nuts

and the thread title was Is Trump Mentally Ill Or Like a Nazi?

where in the hell did I say he was a nazi?

I thought you were answering my question

1000 apologies my good sir

I asked why ppl thought he is a Nazi

I thought your answer is he's nuts

My bad yo