What's wrong with this selfie?

Isn't it amazing that liberals can never see past the color of someone's skin?

Superficial morons.

Not at all, doofus. We're more curious as to why minorities don't buy into your scam ideology of prejudice and hate. Get it, asshole?

Creating chaos where there wasn't any before. Could be there was a physical hygiene code of ethics and the Occupy Crowd doesn't conform to neat and tidy behavior.

Power of choice rather than acting as the gift to humanity demanding inclusion whether they(complainers) wanted to be part of the group or not.

White as the driven snow.

Obama gets together with his Old White Strait Male NRA supporting Christian Club.

Signs Presidential order to close Gitmo !

20090122__ObamaGitmop1.jpg?w=600

So the record is clear: Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry for our enemies. It sets back the willingness of our allies to work with us in fighting an enemy that operates in scores of countries. By any measure, the costs of keeping it open far exceed the complications involved in closing it. That's why I argued that it should be closed throughout my campaign, and that is why I ordered it closed within one year.

The GOP: Make America White Again...

Today a brown-skinned 18 yr old man was forcibly removed from a Trump event in N.C., cause others recognized him as a 'rabble rouser' from previous Trump events, IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY!!!

The young man, Jake Anatha WAS a Trump supporter and said he has never been to a Trump rally, before the one they threw him out of, ever...

To white redneck Trump supporters, all brown people look alike.

He's actually Indian-American.

The GOP: Make America White Again...

Today a brown-skinned 18 yr old man was forcibly removed from a Trump event in N.C., cause others recognized him as a 'rabble rouser' from previous Trump events, IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY!!!

The young man, Jake Anatha WAS a Trump supporter and said he has never been to a Trump rally, before the one they threw him out of, ever...

To white redneck Trump supporters, all brown people look alike.

He's actually Indian-American.

I am glad he got thrown out. Maybe he can pull his head out of his nearly-black ass and see who and what he is supporting.