WE NEED to REPEAL and REPLACE Obamacare...

Humans always find a way to take care of each other.. it is one of their redeeming qualities

Not really.when the ways of helping each other is to continue escalating denial to stages never reached so far, how will ancestry find their way back to understanding the simplicity of self containment?

You won't accept the self evident now.

Only One Way To Improve Medical Insurance thus better health care!

Here are 10 great reasons to support the U.S. National Health Insurance Act:

http://www.andreamiller.us/info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44&Itemid=77

1. Everybody In, Nobody Out. Universal means access to health care for everyone, period. Plus it is estimated to create 2.6 million new jobs!

2. Portability. If you are unemployed, or lose or change jobs, your health coverage stays with you.

3. Uniform Benefits. No Cadillac plans for the wealthy and Pinto plans for everyone else, with high deductibles, limited services, caps on payments for care, and no protection in the event of a catastrophe. One level of comprehensive care for everyone, regardless of the size of your wallet.

4. Prevention. By removing financial roadblocks, a universal health system encourages preventive care that lowers an individual's ultimate cost and pain and suffering when problems are neglected and societal cost in the over-utilization of emergency rooms or the spread of communicable diseases.

5. Choice. Most private insurance restricts your choice of providers and hospitals. Under the U.S. National Health Insurance Act, patients have a choice, and the provider is assured a fair payment.

6. No Interference with Care. Caregivers and patients regain their autonomy to decide what's best for a patient's health, not what's dictated by the billing department. No denial of coverage for pre-existing conditions or cancellation of policies for "unreported" minor health problems.

7. Reducing Waste. One third of every private health insurance dollar goes for paperwork and profits, compared to about 3% under Medicare, the federal government’s universal system for senior citizen healthcare.

8. Cost Savings. A guaranteed health care system can produce the cost savings needed to cover everyone, largely by using existing resources without the waste. Taiwan, shifting from a U.S. private health care model, adopted a similar system in 1995, boosting health coverage from 57% to 97% with little increase in overall health care spending.

9. Common Sense Budgeting. The public system sets fair reimbursements applied equally to all providers, private and public, while assuring that appropriate health care is delivered, and uses its clout to negotiate volume discounts for prescription drugs and medical equipment.

10. Public Oversight. The public sets the policies and administers the system, not high priced CEOs meeting in private and making decisions based on their company’s stock performance needs.

Only One Way To Improve Medical Insurance thus better health care!

Here are 10 great reasons to support the U.S. National Health Insurance Act:

http://www.andreamiller.us/info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44&Itemid=77

1. Everybody In, Nobody Out. Universal means access to health care for everyone, period. Plus it is estimated to create 2.6 million new jobs!

2. Portability. If you are unemployed, or lose or change jobs, your health coverage stays with you.

3. Uniform Benefits. No Cadillac plans for the wealthy and Pinto plans for everyone else, with high deductibles, limited services, caps on payments for care, and no protection in the event of a catastrophe. One level of comprehensive care for everyone, regardless of the size of your wallet.

4. Prevention. By removing financial roadblocks, a universal health system encourages preventive care that lowers an individual's ultimate cost and pain and suffering when problems are neglected and societal cost in the over-utilization of emergency rooms or the spread of communicable diseases.

5. Choice. Most private insurance restricts your choice of providers and hospitals. Under the U.S. National Health Insurance Act, patients have a choice, and the provider is assured a fair payment.

6. No Interference with Care. Caregivers and patients regain their autonomy to decide what's best for a patient's health, not what's dictated by the billing department. No denial of coverage for pre-existing conditions or cancellation of policies for "unreported" minor health problems.

7. Reducing Waste. One third of every private health insurance dollar goes for paperwork and profits, compared to about 3% under Medicare, the federal government’s universal system for senior citizen healthcare.

8. Cost Savings. A guaranteed health care system can produce the cost savings needed to cover everyone, largely by using existing resources without the waste. Taiwan, shifting from a U.S. private health care model, adopted a similar system in 1995, boosting health coverage from 57% to 97% with little increase in overall health care spending.

9. Common Sense Budgeting. The public system sets fair reimbursements applied equally to all providers, private and public, while assuring that appropriate health care is delivered, and uses its clout to negotiate volume discounts for prescription drugs and medical equipment.

10. Public Oversight. The public sets the policies and administers the system, not high priced CEOs meeting in private and making decisions based on their company’s stock performance needs.

Our way or no way. It won't work because it is constructed on false illusions of probability.

Our way or no way. It won't work because it is constructed on false illusions of probability.

It will work because all health care facilities and staffing will be paid without the hassle with insurance corporations.

It will be paid for by the users aka we the taxpayers thus fiscally responsible use of OUR money aka tax dollars.

A healthy population is a productive population.

Medical insurance coverage is far less expensive under one umbrella than under 2000 umbrellas and their administrative expense

budgets.

On the other hand all of those who want to pay more for medical insurance should have the right to do so therefore I will continue to

campaign against an across the board mandate.

It will work because all health care facilities and staffing will be paid without the hassle with insurance corporations.

It will be paid for by the users aka we the taxpayers thus fiscally responsible use of OUR money aka tax dollars.

Medical insurance coverage is far less expensive under one umbrella than under 2000 umbrellas and their administrative expense

budgets.

On the other hand all of those who want to pay more for medical insurance should have the right to do so therefore I will continue to

Removing the middle man doesn't change how it is managed by substituting insurance corporations with legislative political wings redistributing what some earn honestly being civil rather than taking sides of civic mindedness.

Ballots rather than bullets is sophistry as both take away understanding one's sole displacement as eternity is eternally changing details now. You won't believe that is possible let alone admit it is actually how things are kept alive currently displaced simultaneously.

You got the facts by clocks and calendars to prove your thesis historically and those 6,000 years of staging humanity are larger than my idea about now being Eternity intellectually speaking.

budgets.

I want IMPROVED Medicare Single Payer Insurance and I want it paid for with MY tax dollars.

IMPROVED Medicare Single Payer Insurance for ALL would cover every person for all necessary medical care 24/7 to include:

* prescription drugs

• hospital

• surgical,

• outpatient services

• primary and preventive care

• emergency services,

• dental

• mental health

• home health

• physical therapy

• rehabilitation (including for substance abuse),

• vision care,

• hearing services including hearing aids

• chiropractic

• durable medical equipment

• palliative care

• long term care

Yes. Public option. People who think we will ever go back to what we had before the ACA, are delusional. It's either a better form of the ACA, or the public option. Pick one. Or don't.

they are delusional or your thinking ACA is a better system? Don't forget, I consider your mind as more than one brain. You live to die directing context of could be scenarios, I stay alive understanding what isn't possible while simultaneously living in the same moment equally displaced as everything does outside my skin.

took me 55 years to develop a way to counter every incomplete method of dividing ancestry globally with one simple set symbolic forms from simple copy paper without a word. direct visual instinctive transfers of knowledge at the molecular level. Simple binary code. since one and zero are the first steps right, left, up, down, forward, reverse, perpendicular, diagonal of a talking point, decimal point, sole ancestral position.

Now is the point everything is held apart when existing as part of Eternity combined so far kinetically.

Public opinions are directed subliminally, I see how it is done from academia, arts and entertainment, religion, politics, economics, and malcontent ancestors getting even with their own ancestry for making them live in Eternal Hell of self contained in their own skin and their only escape is to get everyone around them to believe eternal life comes from beyond the moment here.

It was designed to fail. They wanted single payer all along. Good Luck with that. I admit Medicare is great. I have been on it for years. The problem is I have used considerably more in benefits than i put into it. The differential is staggering. Thanks. If they gave Medicare to all, the nation would go broke. The rich will have their own doctors. Thanks again.