What's our next President doing?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Trump gets within ten miles of a flooded neighborhood, I'll be very surprised.

If all his "trip" amounts to is a colossal grandstanding stunt causing enormous inconvenience in an already disrupted area, I won't be surprised a bit.

This is pure politics in plain sight? What good would it do to disrupt the rescuing going on with a presidential campaign coming into the mix? All illusion. Self reliant people take care of their own difficulties standing against natural displacement never following social programming. Stop adding confusion to natural chaos.

yea...Trump really cares...LMAO!!

Make the red states Secede, they keep denying GW & Climate Change but keep BEGGING the Gov't for help,,,SCREW THEM

I wish us red states would succeed. I'd crack open a beer and watch the shit show you blues would put on. Idiots would be begging for resources in a week. Lol you don't have the slightest clue what it takes to make a country function. Might as well cut your own throat.

Everyone in Louisiana says that Fema is doing a great job.

Trump knows nothing about floods or disaster relief.

This is just a photo op.

If they want federal assistance afterwards, they better. The ruling elite are very vindictive. Almost as much as I am towards that mentality from genders(ruling elitist, intellectualy speaking) equally displaced as I exist now.

I wish us red states would succeed. I'd crack open a beer and watch the shit show you blues would put on. Idiots would be begging for resources in a week. Lol you don't have the slightest clue what it takes to make a country function. Might as well cut your own throat.

I think everyone would be happier if this country broke up into many different little countries like Europe.

Hillary was in NYC on Thurs meeting with police..

Trump 's visit is nothing but a photo op. So cut the crap moron.

There wasn't a flood in NYC dumbass.

Everyone in Louisiana says that Fema is doing a great job.

Trump knows nothing about floods or disaster relief.

This is just a photo op.

Bullshit. Just more double standards from you bigoted dimicrats.

*1.Obama is likely hung over form Bill Clinton's 70th birthday party last night

*2. I am sure she is looking forward to it

*1. ...can't imagine what a reallll Bill Clinton party is like.....like girls gone wild ....

*2....oohhh noooo, she isn't....too much pressure.....

The President has some reason to go to Louisiana, to offer encouragement and hope for the future, He has some power over FEMA, after all.

To make it easier on the locals, he is waiting a day or so.

Trump has no reason to go, other than a photo op. He is not going to donate even enough money to pay for the cops that must be on hand to direct traffic and guard him.

Who said there was?

You work really hard being an idiot. Something you finally achieved.

Here educate yourself. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-shrinking-election-map-227076

hitlery and barry still haven't shown up in Louisiana...and after all the criticizing they did about President Bush who flew over Louisiana observing the damage.

And how does it feel to support hypocritical bigoted racist assholes like barry and hitlery you hypocritical bigoted racist asshole?

Hmmmm?

man_drinking_coffee_6d44.jpg

r