THIS is What it's REALLY ALL ABOUT!

You ALL SHOULD watch the WHOLE VIDEO, but if you only want the MOST IMPORTANT PART, you can forward to :35 sec. into it.

EITHER WAY, THE TRUTH IS OBVIOUS...... JUST WATCH THIS MOTHER, AND SEE, WHAT THIS WOMAN, HILLARY, REALLY IS!
And I want to let EVERYONE - LIBS AND CONS, TO KNOW......

I HAVE A VIDEO, THAT IS SO EXPLOSIVE, I CAN SAY, "You can IGNORE, EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID, UP TO NOW,

IF YOU WANT.....JUST PAY CLOSE ATTENTION, AND USE YOUR MEMORY, WHEN WATCHING THIS!

But Fridays are always light traffic, here...

So I THINK I'll WAIT, till MONDAY, TO RELEASE THIS THERMONUCLEAR BOMB!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTi95XEd8uA

REMEMBER, WHEN HILLARY GOT CAUGHT, LYING ABOUT A

"YOUTUBE VIDEO" FOR OVER A MONTH, AND WAS ASKED TO

ANSWER WHY SHE WOULD LIE LIKE THAT, CALLED TO ANSWER,

IN FRONT OF CONGRESS?

REMEMBER HER ANSWER ? ...............

"REALLY, SENATOR, WHAT DOES IT MATTER ?"

YES, HILLARY, WHAT DOES IT MATTER, YOU GOT AN AMERICAN

AMBASSADOR KILLED, FIRST TIME IN OVER 50 YEARS, GOT 3 NAVY

SEALS KILLED, BECAUSE YOU IGNORED THEIR REQUESTS, THEN LIED ABOUT A MUSLIM

TERRORIST ATTACK, BECAUSE YOUR MASTER, BARACK, TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY THE WORDS

"ISLAMIST TERRORIST ATTACK"?..(AND BECAUSE YOU'RE AN EVIL, STINKING, CORRUPT LIAR)

WHAT DOES IT MATTER, YOU DISGRACED THEIR MEMORIES, INSULTED THEIR FAMILIES?

" IT DOESN'T MATTER " , TO DEMOCRAPS, THAT SHE HAS

TO CONSTANTLY LIE, NOW, BECAUSE SHE HAS TOLD SO MANY LIES UP TO THIS POINT, THAT TELLING THE TRUTH NOW, WOULD ONLY GET HER INTO EVERYDAY SCANDALS!............... HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IT WOULD BE FUNNY, IF IT WASN'T SO SAD!

TO THINK, THAT ANY DEMOCRAP WOULD HAVE THE NERVE, TO TRY AND HARRASS OR PERSECUTE DONALD TRUMP, FOR ANYTHING HE SAYS, WHEN HE'S TELLING AMERICA HIS VISION, THE TRUTH, ABOUT HOW HE FEELS AMERICA SHOULD BE RUN............

TO THINK, THAT A MORONIC, SHEEP-LIKE DEMOCRAP BRAINWASHEEE, WHO HAS BEEN SLURPING AND SUCKING UP THE LIES OF HILLARY CLINTON(WHICH SHE HAS NOW BEEN CAUGHT AT, LYING TO CONGRESS, LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, GOING BACK TO BILLS 14 "SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS", THAT HILLARY "COVERED UP"- HALF OF WHICH WERE FORCED, R-A-P-E-S, ON TO TRAVELGATE, IRS-GATE, ALL THE OTHER LIES SHE TOLD TO AMERICAN PEOPLE DURING THOSE 8 YEARS-

THEN , HER ATROCIOUS AND DANGEROUS TERM AS SEC. of STATE, WHEN SHE LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ABOUT BENGHAZI, IGNORING OVER 600 REQUESTS FROM OUR AMERICAN AMBASSADOR IN LIBYA, CHRISTOPHER STEVENS, WHO HILLARY SENTENCED TO DEATH, ALONG WITH 3 SECURITY PERSONNEL, NAVY SEALS, WHEN SHE IGNORED THE 600 REQUESTS, THEN LIED ABOUT IT, DELETED THE EMAILS, SO WHEN THE ISLAMIC TERRORISTS (who Hillary and Obama HAVE BEEN AFRAID TO SPEAK THOSE WORDS ABOUT, FOR 7-1/2 YEARS, ANOTHER LIE), WHEN THE ISLAMIC TERRORISTS CAME AND ATTACKED, IN THEIR ACT OF TERRORISM, HILLARY LIED AGAIN, TELLING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

"Oh, NOOO...IT WASN'T A PRE-PLANNED ACT OF ISLAMIC TERROISM!.......IT WAS ONLY A "DEMONSTRATION", THAT GOT OUT OF HAND, BECAUSE IT WAS CAUSED BY A YOUTUBE VIDEO!"

.....when was the last time Hillary had the nerve to attend an actual Press Conference?.....where she would answer pressing questions?....

321 DAYS AGO ! ............AND THE VIDEO I HAVE, EXPLAINS WHY !

IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE, SHE IS A CORRUPT, LYING COWARD, AND IS AFRAID TO FACE THE INEVITABLE QUESTIONS ABOUT HER AMERICAN - SECURITY- THREATENING EMAILS, HER RESPONSIBILITY FOR HELPING TO KILL OUR AMERICAN AMBASSADOR, HER MADE-UP LIES ABOUT "YOURUBE VIDEOS".........

THE REAL REASON, SHE WON'T HAVE PUBLIC DISCOURSE WITH MULTIPLE PEOPLE CLOSE TO HER?

IT'S SHOCKING, AND IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN HER BEING A DISGUSTING, CORRUPT LIAR!

JUST WAIT UNTIL MONDAY!...............YOU WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND, WHY SHE IS THE MOST DANGEROUS THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS COUNTRY, SINCE THE CIVIL WAR!

You ALL SHOULD watch the WHOLE VIDEO, but if you only want the MOST IMPORTANT PART, you can forward to :35 sec. into it.

Hmm, that sensationalist whore still attention getting for Fox news?? Whatever Hillary told her, (No one knows), hasn't a thing to do with her son's fucking stupidity to go to Benghazi and getting his ass killed playing Combat Rambo.

Follow the timeline of changing events with what Hillary reported and when. <<<< For the simpletons here.

321 DAYS AGO !

JUST WAIT UNTIL MONDAY!...............

JUST WAIT PEOPLE, YOU ALL JUST WAIT, I AM WAITING, WAITING, HMMM NOTHING YET, STILL WAITING, THINK I WILL HAVE A TEA WHILE I WAIT, BAG OF POP CORN, WAITING, HMMM, STILL WAITING, NOTHING YET, WAITING, WAITING, WAITING, STILL.....WAITING...........WAIT,......NOTHING YET, STILL............STILL........... YAWN........... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ... SNOOZE ,......

CONSERVATIVES ALWAYS MANAGE TO MAKE ME HAVE AN AFTERNOON NAP WAITING, DAYS PASS, MONTHS, STILL WAITING, NEVER HAPPENS.

321 DAYS AGO ! ............AND THE VIDEO I HAVE, EXPLAINS WHY !

IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE, SHE IS A CORRUPT, LYING COWARD, AND IS AFRAID TO FACE THE INEVITABLE QUESTIONS ABOUT HER AMERICAN - SECURITY- THREATENING EMAILS, HER RESPONSIBILITY FOR HELPING TO KILL OUR AMERICAN AMBASSADOR, HER MADE-UP LIES ABOUT "YOURUBE VIDEOS".........

THE REAL REASON, SHE WON'T HAVE PUBLIC DISCOURSE WITH MULTIPLE PEOPLE CLOSE TO HER?

IT'S SHOCKING, AND IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN HER BEING A DISGUSTING, CORRUPT LIAR!

JUST WAIT UNTIL MONDAY!...............YOU WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND, WHY SHE IS THE MOST DANGEROUS THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS COUNTRY, SINCE THE CIVIL WAR!

....Sheik, I threw the ball up.....and you knocked it out park.....

Hmm, that sensationalist whore still attention getting for Fox news?? Whatever Hillary told her, (No one knows), hasn't a thing to do with her son's fucking stupidity to go to Benghazi and getting his ass killed playing Combat Rambo.

Follow the timeline of changing events with what Hillary reported and when. <<<< For the simpletons here.

You sir are a total piece of shit for talking like that. Degenerate anti American traitor of a scumbag. You don't deserve the freedom that real man died for. If you hate freedom so much move the Middle East they'll treat u right you dumb bitch