Waaaaaaaaaaaaa - - - ROP Sour Grapes

israel-judo-egypt.jpg
Real man vs...
An Egyptian athlete refuses to shake the hand of an Israeli after
losing a Judo match in Rio. (At least he didn't self-detonate).

Egyptian judoka, Islam El Shahaby, disgraced himself and his country at the Rio games this past Friday. The disgrace was not the result of his failure to medal nor was it the result of his loss to Israeli judoka, Or Sasson. The disgrace was the result of extreme unsportsmanlike conduct exhibited by the Egyptian. Following his loss, El Shahaby walked away without bowing to his opponent – an act unheard of in the sport – and then refused to shake the Israeli’s outstretched hand.

I would have felt the same way if the Israeli refused to shake hands with the Muslim.

Yeah, right. :lol: And you would have posted some blanket statement about Israelis or insulted Judaism, like you did with the "ROP" comment? Bullshit.

You posted this for the same reason you post anything - to take a swipe at Muslims.

Yeah, right. :lol: And you would have posted some blanket statement about Israelis or insulted Judaism, like you did with the "ROP" comment? Bullshit.

You posted this for the same reason you post anything - to take a swipe at Muslims

Listen, every culture has had dark & shameful periods in their histories.

The racist muslim that wouldn't shake the Jews hand because he's Jewish ya dumb fuck.

That kind of behavior is unacceptable of an Olympic athlete. The lie is, jimsouth would've felt the same if the Jew had snubbed the Muslim. He would've applauded.

Listen, every culture has had dark & shameful periods in their histories.

During the 16 - 17 - & 1800s, most slave ships were owned by Jews. You think I applaud that fact? They profited from human misery. You think I defend that fact?

During the 16 - 17 - & 1800s, most slave ships were owned by Jews. You think I applaud that fact? They profited from human misery. You think I defend that fact?

Had you been wasting O2 back in those days, you would've been waiting at the docks to get the first pick of their human cargo.

Irrelevant. At least admit that the only reason you posted this was to slam Muslims.

Why would I slam anyone who is not killing in the name of an ideology?

Have you located the sites that report behavior from Jews & Christians that parallel this? Last 30 Days

2001 (Post 9/11)

I've been waiting for a response for maybe 4 or 5 years. So far, no takers.

Looks like 400 or 500 more attacks since Orlando.

Why would I slam anyone who is not killing in the name of an ideology?

It's RADICAL Muslims that kill in the name of an ideology, not all Muslims. But because you're a raging bigot, you see no difference between RADICAL Islam and Islam as a whole. So you scour the internet daily, searching your hate sites for anything bad to report on Muslims. You're obsessed and filled with hatred. I feel sorry for you.

The Egyptian most likely refused to shake the Israeli's hand because it would have caused him great trouble when he got back home, perhaps with the Al Sisi government, perhaps with the Muslim Brotherhood. No one should automatically conclude that this was poor sportsmanship.

Since I had Irish ancestors who were slaves, that would not be very likely.

=====================================

This is improbable, since most of the Irish slaves were sent to the Caribbean in thw 1600's and died there.

Most of the Irish in the US came as a result of the potato famine in the 1840's.

The Egyptian most likely refused to shake the Israeli's hand because it would have caused him great trouble when he got back home, perhaps with the Al Sisi government, perhaps with the Muslim Brotherhood. No one should automatically conclude that this was poor sportsmanship.

Since I had Irish ancestors who were slaves, that would not be very likely.

=====================================

This is improbable, since most of the Irish slaves were sent to the Caribbean in thw 1600's and died there.

Most of the Irish in the US came as a result of the potato famine in the 1840's.

And yet the entire Caribbean is scattered with blacks & not so blacks who have Irish names. You think Irish slavery only existed in the Caribbean? It also existed in North American early colonies.

In fact, more Irish were sold as slaves to the American colonies from 1651 to 1660 than the total existing "free" population of the Americas!