Why you Don't Hear Trumpaholics talk about Swing States

New Poll: Hillary's lead grows to 9 points in Florida.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/polltracker/clintons-lead-grows-fl

A new Monmouth University poll puts Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton ahead of Republican opponent Donald Trump by nine points in Florida, continuing the trend of her widening her lead in the swing state.

This state is crucial for Donald Trump.

It always has been essential for Republicans. To capture the White House, they have to win Florida, said Susan MacManus, political science professor at the University of South Florida.

Ohio:

Hillary Clinton won the Ohio Democratic primary by 14 percent over Bernie Sanders. Donald Trump finished 11 points behind the Republican primary winner, Ohio Gov. John Kasich.

In Colorado Clinton leads Mr. Trump by 14 percentage points, 46% to 32%six points more than a poll taken in July before the two parties held their national conventions.

Mrs. Clinton also gained some ground in two Southern battleground states: Virginia, where she leads 46% to 33%, and North Carolina, where she is ahead 48% to 39%.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-widens-lead-over-donald-trump-in-battleground-states-1471015822

Yes yes more polls asking Democrats who they will vote for. You will die of shock in November if you keep believing this shit.

Your excuses just keep getting more bizarre by the minute

Hillary Clinton is closer to winning red states than she is to losing swing states

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-is-closer-to-winning-red-states-than-she-is-to-losing-swing-states/

ES is so transparent it's hilarious. A week ago he was bragging about HIllary's 15 point national lead and how the election is over.

Now he wants to talk about nothing but swing states and odds boards.

I wonder why?

LATimes Clinton +0.5

Zogby Clinton +2

Rasmussen Reports Clinton +2

Reuters/Ipsos Clinton +4
Economist/YouGov Clinton +6
NBC News/SM Clinton +6
Bloomberg Clinton +4
Breitbart/Gravis Clinton +5
Monmouth 2 Clinton +13

No wonder he doesn't want to talk about the national polls anymore.

Hillary Clinton is closer to winning red states than she is to losing swing states

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-is-closer-to-winning-red-states-than-she-is-to-losing-swing-states/

Dream on. Where are all the Hillary supporters? They don't go to her events. Where's all the Clinton signage? All I see are trump signs. I'm in a blue state too.

ES is so transparent it's hilarious. A week ago he was bragging about HIllary's 15 point national lead and how the election is over.

I wonder why?

LATimes Clinton +0.5

Zogby Clinton +2

Reuters/Ipsos Clinton +4

Economist/YouGov Clinton +6

NBC News/SM Clinton +6

Bloomberg Clinton +4

Breitbart/Gravis Clinton +5

Monmouth 2 Clinton +13

She's got the blue states, the swing states and now the red states. Hillary is going to win every state according to ES. it's going to be an Election Day miracle!

I wonder why?

LATimes Clinton +0.5

Zogby Clinton +2

Reuters/Ipsos Clinton +4Economist/YouGov Clinton +6NBC News/SM Clinton +6Bloomberg Clinton +4Breitbart/Gravis Clinton +5Monmouth 2 Clinton +13

5 times today I smacked you in your fat face with poll numbers... But you keep repeating the same bullshit. I wonder why.

Hilarious you're AFRAID to discuss THE MOST IMPORTANT STATES. Everyone knows why. Everyone knows your game.

She's got the blue states, the swing states and now the red states. Hillary is going to win every state according to ES. it's going to be an Election Day miracle!

Just reporting what the polls are saying. Hurts doesn't it.

Have you figured out yet who Dana Perino is?

Goofy hasn't.

DanaPerino

The Dems start with 240 electoral college votes to win. They need 270. Even I can do that math - it isn't hard.

5 times today I smacked you in your fat face with poll numbers... But you keep repeating the same bullshit. I wonder why.

Hilarious you're AFRAID to discuss THE MOST IMPORTANT STATES. Everyone knows why. Everyone knows your game.

Just reporting what the polls are saying. Hurts doesn't it.

Have you figured out yet who Dana Perino is?

Goofy hasn't.

DanaPerino

The Dems start with 240 electoral college votes to win. They need 270. Even I can do that math - it isn't hard.

She's the actress from Different Strokes.

Still not one Trumpaholics can discuss Trump losing in all battleground states. Not one.

Dream on. Where are all the Hillary supporters? They don't go to her events. Where's all the Clinton signage? All I see are trump signs. I'm in a blue state too.

From Your right wing media's lips to your ears. Lol

Since Trump's campaign is failing badly the right has to try SOMETHING...

1. Hillary is sick

2. Polls don't matter , attendance at rallies do.

TOTAL DESPERATION.

See my Fox news thread on this very subject

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/196527-fox-news-host-claims-crowd-size-is-more-important-than-polls/

Still not one Trumpaholics can discuss Trump losing in all battleground states. Not one.

From Your right wing media's lips to your ears. Lol

Since Trump's campaign is failing badly the right has to try SOMETHING...

1. Hillary is sick

2. Polls don't matter , attendance at rallies do.

TOTAL DESPERATION.

See my Fox news thread on this very subject

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/196527-fox-news-host-claims-crowd-size-is-more-important-than-polls/

Trump hasn't even started campaigning yet. He's going run past Hillary like Usain Bolt.

Your link doesn't work either. As usual

Poor ES, having to lie because the polls have turned against him.

15 points last week, 2 points today.

No wonder Hitlery is hiding in her closet.

LATimes Hillary +0.5

Zogby HIllary +2

Rasmussen Reports 8/15 - 8/16 1000 LV 3.0 41 39 9 3 Clinton +2

Reuters/Ipsos 8/13 - 8/17 1049 LV 3.5 39 35 7 2 Clinton +4

Economist/YouGov 8/14 - 8/16 911 RV 4.2 41 35 7 3 Clinton +6

NBC News/SM 8/8 - 8/14 15179 RV 1.2 43 37 11 4 Clinton +6

Bloomberg 8/5 - 8/8 749 LV 3.6 44 40 9 4 Clinton +4

Breitbart/Gravis 8/9 - 8/9 2832 LV 1.8 42 37 9 3 Clinton +5

Monmouth 8/4 - 8/7 683 LV 3.8 50 37 7 2 Clinton +13

Thanks goofy for continuing to show that Trump is not leading in one poll. Not one.

Just like all the other 500 polls.

So... Once again... How much will Trump win by?

3rd time asked.

Not my fault this site is shit. You're a mod now. Fix it mother fucker

You know you can go on the main page and access it don't you.

What a dope you are.

Poor ES, having to lie because the polls have turned against him.

The liar is pretending he didn't see these polls. Lol

Monmouth poll

Hillary + 13

Bloomberg

Hillary 40% +7

Trump 33%

ABC

Hillary 48% +14

Trump 34%

CBS

Hillary 36% +5

Trump 31%

CNN

Hillary 42% +9

Trump 33%

Thanks goofy for continuing to show that Trump is not leading in one poll. Not one.

Just like all the other 500 polls.

So... Once again... How much will Trump win by?

3rd time asked.

You know you can go on the main page and access it don't you.

What a dope you are.

Go through all that trouble to see your crappy thread? No thanks. Trump will win by 5%. There no magic negro in this election. Half of you democrats won't even show up.

YOU'RE FUCKED!!!

Goofy didn't even read his own links:

In the Nbc poll he cited:

HEADLINE:

Poll: Clinton Maintains Big Lead as Voters Doubt Trump's Temperament

lol-045.gif

Go through all that trouble to see your crappy thread? No thanks. Trump will win by 5%. There no magic negro in this election. Half of you democrats won't even show up.

YOU'RE FUCKED!!!

What are the most important states?

How is Trump doing in those?

On top of all the bad polls TRUMP LOVERS deal with this: fact / because Hillary and Donald are so well known and opinions about them were formed long ago , there is almost ZERO possibly of major changes in current polling between now on November !!!!

On top of all the bad polls TRUMP LOVERS deal with this: fact / because Hillary and Donald are so well known and opinions about them were formed long ago , there is almost ZERO possibly of major changes in current polling between now on November !!!!

Excellent point which means it's going to be almost impossible for Trump to make up the hole he dug himself. He has yet to recover from attacking the Khans.

When we look back after Election Day, many people will say that was the turning point of the whole election.

That and the 74 other stupid things Trump has said.

Excellent point which means it's going to be almost impossible for Trump to make up the hole he dug himself. He has yet to recover from attacking the Khans.

When we look back after Election Day, many people will

say that was the turning point of the whole election.

ITS A FACT HILLARY AND DONALD ARE THE TWO MOST TALKED ABOUT PEOPLE ON THE PLANET LET ALONE AMERICA !!!!

He's a limp old redneck and can't face the TRUTH. Trump may even lose GEORGIA....ha ha!

When we look back after Election Day, many people will say that was the turning point of the whole election.

Hasn't recovered from the Khans? -15 one week ago, -2 now.

Sounds "recovered" me.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

Hasn't recovered from the Khans? -15 one week ago, -2 now.

Sounds "recovered" me.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

Still lying... Morning noon and night. Even your cherry picked polls have him at a higher average than 2

Why are you so freaking dishonest?

No he has not recovered from insulting the Khans. . 15 was never the average... It was the high.

You're such a damaged human being

He's a limp old redneck and can't face the TRUTH. Trump may even lose GEORGIA....ha ha!

He stumps for Trump 24 hours a day but says he's not a Trump supporter.

Go figure..