Kaine: Bill Clinton should have resigned....

Z09

Sen. Tim Kaine may be on Team Clinton now, but he once said that Bill Clinton should resign after his White House affair with Monica Lewinsky.

A report first published by the Daily Beast on Wednesday said the Democratic vice presidential nominee was responding to a separate scandal, involving then-Virginia state congressman Vance Wilkins, when he reflected on Clinton’s affair.

Kaine called for Wilkins to resign and told theRichmond Times-Dispatch in 2002 that he still maintained that Clinton should have stepped down in 1998 amid the Lewinsky controversy.

“My reaction was the same I had when I read about the Clinton-Lewinsky affair: this is not appropriate conduct. It’s beneath the dignity of the office,” the Virginia senator told the Associated Press in a separate interview.

I love how you idiots keep bringing up Bill Clinton as his wife is the one running for president and humiliating Trump as we speak.

Funny how you guys bring up Trump's wife though.....

Go after the family. I'm waiting for cons to bottom out, but they never do. One despicable statement or act after another. I remember one prominent con during the Clinton impeachment proceedings actually said that Chelsea should be held accountable for the sins of her father and killed with her family. Trump has said similar things. Cons are just violent and ignorant primitives that need to be dealt with once and for all. They should be compelled to dig their own graves.

Go after the family. I'm waiting for cons to bottom out, but they never do. One despicable statement or act after another. I remember one prominent con during the Clinton impeachment proceedings actually said that Chelsea should be held accountable for the sins of her father and killed with her family. Trump has said similar things. Cons are just violent and ignorant primitives that need to be dealt with once and for all. They should be compelled to dig their own graves.

What prominent con said that?

Sen. Tim Kaine may be on Team Clinton now, but he once said that Bill Clinton should resign after his White House affair with Monica Lewinsky.

A report first published by the Daily Beast on Wednesday said the Democratic vice presidential nominee was responding to a separate scandal, involving then-Virginia state congressman Vance Wilkins, when he reflected on Clinton’s affair.

Kaine called for Wilkins to resign and told theRichmond Times-Dispatch in 2002 that he still maintained that Clinton should have stepped down in 1998 amid the Lewinsky controversy.

“My reaction was the same I had when I read about the Clinton-Lewinsky affair: this is not appropriate conduct. It’s beneath the dignity of the office,” the Virginia senator told the Associated Press in a separate interview.

I'm more worried about moralists obsessed with sex.

I love how you idiots keep bringing up Bill Clinton as his wife is the one running for president and humiliating Trump as we speak.

so digging up shit only applies to the repubs right?

wrong you stupid nlgger lover

it applies to the Mentally ill liar hillery too !!

so digging up shit only applies to the repubs right?

wrong you stupid nlgger lover

it applies to the Mentally ill liar hillery too !!

Funny huh?

The left can bring up Laura Bush's car accident when she was 16 years old however we can't bring up Tim Kaine saying Clinton should have resigned...

Clintonism screwed the Democrats: How Bill, Hillary and the Democratic Leadership Council gutted progressivism

Imagine there's no Clintons. It's easy if you try! Without pernicious DLC, liberalism is a stronger movement today

The DLC brand of progressivism was perfectly crafted within this corrupt system of politics to enable certain individual politicians to succeed with their targeted messages and well-honed promises combining “responsibility” on the one hand an “compassion” on the other.

The Clinton’s early 80s fight against the Arkansas teachers union was a textbook example of how this worked, which is why From cited that example as showing that the Clintons were made for the DLC. The problem Cochrane described is not about corrupt individuals, necessarily, but it is about systems in which mass organizations like teachers unions are automatically labeled corrupt. In an upside-down world like that, things are bound to be confusing.

Which is why that world favors clear, crisp messaging more than almost anything else. “Reformer with results” is a powerful branding message, regardless of how meager those results may be, or even how toxic they are now seen to be two decades on down the road. In the end, the real problem with Bill and Hillary Clinton-style progressivism is not only what a mixed bag its results have proven to be. There’s also the further problem of how it muddles our vision of what a truly successful progressive politics might look like.

Now, more than ever, we need to go back and ask ourselves, what were the roads not taken? Where could they have lead us instead of here? And how can we create similar alternatives going forward? That’s a conversation we’ve barely even begun to have.

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/30/clintonism_screwed_the_democrats_how_bill_hillary_and_the_democratic_leadership_council_gutted_progressivism/