Fox News Host Claims Crowd Size is More Important Than Polls

I predicted this last month when I said the worse it gets for Trump, the more erratic and crazed the right will become.,

Fox News Host Eric Bolling Gets Called Out After Epic Meltdown Over Polls

Bolling claims crowd size is more important than poll results.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57b539d3e4b0fd5a2f414857

It's optics he sells success he has to show success he has to say the polls are rigged and he is actually a success to be able to sell it. Its how you brand. It's how he sells his name. Its everything.

I hope this made sense in your head, because it was really stupid on the forum.

How's it feel to be the only human on the planet as ignorant as ES?

It's how he marketed his university. It was his success he was selling with very little information. Just like his run for president.

Just remember Goldwater used to get huge crowds and lost in a landslide.

lol... Are you describing Obama now? You morons voted for "hope & change" and got neither.

You want to talk polls again now ES? Last week you were claiming the race was over with Hillary at +15.

Today... not so much.

Rasmussen: Hilllary +2

LATimes: Hillary +0.5

Zogby: HIllary +2

Trump's colon is still cherry picking polls.

https://electionbettingodds.com/week.html

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

It's why Hitler had huge rallies with thousands of people with their right arm raised.

It shows popularity people want to be part of something. It's a mental game marketers use to market to the customers.

It's how you drive a new product when you first introduce a product. One time I went out and paid people to walk up and down the street with my product on just to get people to think it was cool. They want to fit in. Herd mentally.

In D.C. (I grew up just outside), every time a new club opened in Georgetown, there would be a line of ultra cool looking people waiting to get in. One manager I got friendly with told me they were all hired to stand in line even though inside, the club was still almost empty.

That sort of thing works on social rejects like Boy, who are screamingly desperate to believe that they belong SOMEWHERE.

Oops. ES doesn't want to talk polls now.

The pathological liar is pretending Silver's poll isn't really a poll. Lol

Want to talk polls?

Clinton leads Trump 46%-32% in Colorado, 44%-39% in Florida, 48%-39% in North Carolina and 46%-33% in Virginia, according to new NBC/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/12/politics/clinton-trump-swing-state-polls/

She's also up by 25 points in NY. Trump said he'll win NY.

You're just as delusional as he is.

You want to talk polls again now ES? Last week you were claiming the race was over with Hillary at +15.

Today... not so much.

Sure, lets talk polls.

Bloomberg

Hillary 40% +7

Trump 33%

ABC

Hillary 48% +14

Trump 34%

CBS

Hillary 36% +5

Trump 31%

CNN

Hillary 42% +9

Trump 33%

Now STFU with those poll Houses that canbe bought by Trump

Sure, lets talk polls.

Bloomberg

Hillary 40% +7

Trump 33%

ABC

Hillary 48% +14

Trump 34%

CBS

Hillary 36% +5

Trump 31%

CNN

Hillary 42% +9

Trump 33%

Now STFU with those poll Houses that canbe bought by Trump

Everyone knows even Trump that his campaign is imploding so desperate Goofy, Trump's colon, needs to cherry pick polls.

Today... not so much.

Trump's colon didn't watch the OP. Lol

Bolling is sick of polls. Not only are they wrong, he said, but its the size of crowds at Donald Trumps rallies thats much more important.

We have to stop with these polls, theyre insane, Bolling declared on The Five on Wednesday (skip to 5:06 in the video above for this part). You look at a Trump rally and theres 12, 15,000, 10,000 people and then you look at Hillary Clinton and you have, I dont know, 1,500, 2,000.

None of his cohosts were buying it, though. Especially not Dana Perino.

Its a real disservice..., Perino, the former White House press secretary to President George W. Bush, began.

To whom? Bolling interjected.

His supporters, she replied. To lie to them that the polls dont matter.

I predicted this last month when I said the worse it gets for Trump, the more erratic and crazed the right will become.,

Fox News Host Eric Bolling Gets Called Out After Epic Meltdown Over Polls

Bolling claims crowd size is more important than poll results.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57b539d3e4b0fd5a2f414857

YOU haven't been keeping an eye on the POLLS MORON !!

Current polls from Zogby, Reuters, Rasmussen and USC are between 0.5 - 4% up for Hillary... with an average of 2.125%...

BUT THIS during a time when Hillary has been spending MILLIONS and MILLIONS on Trump attack ads, and Trump has been spending ZERO... That all ends Friday... lets see where things are in a week or two?

SHALL WE?

Oh, and "quoting" Huffington Post is like quoting the NY TIMES... THEY are BOTH PROVEN, and DEMONSTRATED LIARS when it comes to this election, and Trump...

YOU haven't been keeping an eye on the POLLS MORON !!

Current polls from Zogby, Reuters, Rasmussen and USC are between 0.5 - 4% up for Hillary... with an average of 2.125%...

BUT THIS during a time when Hillary has been spending MILLIONS and MILLIONS on Trump attack ads, and Trump has been spending ZERO... That all ends Friday... lets see where things are in a week or two?

SHALL WE?

Oh, and "quoting" Huffington Post is like quoting the NY TIMES... THEY are BOTH PROVEN, and DEMONSTRATED LIARS when it comes to this election, and Trump...

Been keeping a close eye on the polls..

Bloomberg

Hillary 40% +7

Trump 33%

ABC

Hillary 48% +14

Trump 34%

CBS

Hillary 36% +5

Trump 31%

CNN

Hillary 42% +9

Trump 33%

As I have on the non partisan betting markets

https://electionbettingodds.com/week.html

Even Trump knows he's in big trouble which is why he had to " retool" his campaign with a sex offender and a smear merchant.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Eric Bolling is a Bill O'Reilly wannabe. He must compare notes with Giuliani about how to purposely lie and ignore the writing on the wall. They are all desperate, psychotic, and would let Trump anally penetrate them if he wanted to. NEVER seen sleazy liars like the Trumpists. They are making history achieving new low after new low of lacking basic integrity. They are rabid beasts who would eat their own young. Disgusting, repulsive white trash, the very WORST of America...

Funny... Even the Bollings far right panel thought he was an asshole.

No one was buying his bullshit.

Especially not Dana Perino.

"Its a real disservice..., Perino, the former White House press secretary to President George W. Bush, began. "

To whom? Bolling interjected.

"His supporters," she replied. "To lie to them that the polls dont matter."

Starting with 240 Electoral college votes the dems make it so the GOP must win FLORIDA and OHIO to have any chance at victory in NOVEMBER or if you believe in miracles like golfboy, shiekfarts and other CONTARDS TRUMP will turn some blue states like NEW YORK and CONNECTICUT red .

Starting with 240 Electoral college votes the dems make it so the GOP must win FLORIDA and OHIO to have any chance at victory in NOVEMBER or if you believe in miracles like golfboy, shiekfarts and other CONTARDS TRUMP will turn some blue states like NEW YORK and CONNECTICUT red .

These two are just as idiotic as Trump who says he'll win NY being down by 25 points. Lol

I wish i could find the interview that trump claimed NEW YORK and CALIFORNIA were SWING states last summer during primaries ( some one on his staff later told media " Mr TRUMP IS NEW TO POLITICS " ) HA HA THATS NO EXCUSE FOR THE KIND OF BLATANT IGNORANCE !!!

Why doesn't ES want to talk about national polls anymore, when last week, it was all he COULD talk about?

Where'd Hitlery's 15 point lead go, ES?

Today:

Every time you lie.., an angel gets its wings.

Hillary Clinton is closer to winning red states than she is to losing swing states

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-is-closer-to-winning-red-states-than-she-is-to-losing-swing-states/

• 2 months later...