Jimbo

Zaro

Ok JIM here is the truth / TRUMP will lose and YOU may be less of an asshole than most cons on here but your wrong about blacks and Muslims? Funny story last year I lived in an apartment buildings that was about 50 % AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS from SOMOLIA and SUDAN there were ZERO issues with any of these immigrants. CAN you tell me why these black Muslims were so quite and peaceful ?

Ok JIM here is the truth / TRUMP will lose and YOU may be less of an asshole than most cons on here but your wrong about blacks and Muslims? Funny story last year I lived in an apartment buildings that was about 50 % AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS from SOMOLIA and SUDAN there were ZERO issues with any of these immigrants. CAN you tell me why these black Muslims were so quite and peaceful ?

Can you then explain why so many terrorist attacks are contributed to radical Islam?

I have never been concerned over people who wish to live in peace. Why would I be?

I have never been concerned over people who wish to live in peace. Why would I be?

ok so you admit that some blacks and Muslims live a peaceful existence? that's all i was trying to say , people can have different experiences that can lead them to different opinions .

ok so you admit that some blacks and Muslims live a peaceful existence? that's all i was trying to say , people can have different experiences that can lead them to different opinions .

Most people wish for a peaceful existence. They are not posing any threat.

How many lived in these apartments?

And who was footing the bill?

And who was footing the bill?

We just discovered that a member of ISIS was receiving food stamps in Maine..

Gotta love it

And who was footing the bill?[/quote

I think some of them were collecting WELFARE and some were working, I believe that immigrants eventually pay back there resettlement costs and some are sponsored by private non government entities. The thing I have observed from living around immigrants from all over the world is / they usually try harder than than everyone else at education and work opportunities , I m a realistic though there are problems in immigrant communities, just like all communities.