CNN Commentator calls Trump a 'turd tornado'

4bf02c3631d36c4b90c0586a2c433ec9.jpg

A Trump presidency would be a shit-storm.

Former Breitbart editor Ben Shapiro called Donald Trump a "turd tornado" in an interview on Wednesday after the Trump campaign hired the conservative news outlet's chairman.

"As you probably know, I think Donald Tramp is a turd tornado, but I also understand that he has no capacity whatsoever to control himself and be the sort of staid politician that so many people want him to be," Shapiro said on CNN.
"So telling him to double down is not necessarily a terrible strategy. If he is going to go down, he is going to go down being Trump and that's probably what Steve Bannon is telling him to do."

"A what tornado?" CNN host Brianna Keilar asked Shapiro.

"A turd tornado. It's like a 'Sharknado' except with poop." Shapiro answered, leaving Keilar in a fit of laughter.

On Wednesday, the GOP presidential nominee hired Breitbart News Chairman Stephen Bannon as campaign CEO and named former Trump adviser and pollster Kellyanne Conway campaign manager.

The shake-up comes at a crucial time for the Trump, who is behind Democratic rival Hillary Clinton nationally and in several battleground states.

Shapiro, who was a Breitbart editor at large, left the online publication after it openly supported Trump, and he previously called the GOP nominee and his new campaign chief executive bullies.

"In my opinion, Steve Bannon is a bully and has sold out Andrew's [breitbart] mission in order to back another bully, Donald Trump," Shapiro said in March after leaving the company.

85 days or so to go,,, trump will surge in the end and america is pissed off at the media , nigbama and the libs

hillary has Parkinson disease that will kill her chances

she cant hide it

lol

bitch is losing her mind lol i love it

she will never even know she lost or won lol

shes a retard now

85 days or so to go,,, trump will surge in the end and america is pissed off at the media , nigbama and the libs

hillary has Parkinson disease that will kill her chances

she cant hide it

lol

bitch is losing her mind lol i love it

she will never even know she lost or won lol

shes a retard now

Dildo breath doesn't even understand why Trump is retooling his campaign.

Even he knows he's in big trouble while Turdzilla goes skipping along merrily thinking its morning in America.

Your cluelessness is hilarious.

Well, no more hiding the bias of the media.

Now once Trump is President, I suggest he do something about that.

Take away some of the privileges the Fourth Estate is supposed to earn in a free society by being impartial and fearless.

Take away some of the privileges the Fourth Estate is supposed to earn in a free society by being impartial and fearless.

Even Trump doesn't believe he'll be president.. But you do.

Earth to Loser: it was a republican that called him a turd tornado and what the hell does that have to do with media bias anyway?

Take away some of the privileges the Fourth Estate .

A free press is crucial to a thriving democracy. No wonder Trump wants to get rid of it. His biggest heroes are dictators that did crush the media.

You better reserve a room in an insane asylum when Hillary's landslide occurs. the line will go on for miles with all your buddies ahead of you

Trump is getting smacked in the face from the left, right and middle.

It's a total smack down..

This has to be killing him with his immense ego.

Hey ES, where IS Hillary? It's like trying to play "where's waldo" these days.

I hear she's on vacation for 4 days.

I suppose it's nap time for the old broad. Sure is good to know you're backing a woman with such stamina that she can't even campaign anymore.

A free press is crucial to a thriving democracy.

No, es. An IMPARTIAL and FEARLESS press are what's crucial.

The current press *may* be free, but they are destroying this country because they are neither IMPARTIAL or FEARLESS.

Earth to Loser: it was a republican that called him a turd tornado and what the hell does that have to do with media bias anyway?

A free press is crucial to a thriving democracy. No wonder Trump wants to get rid of it. His biggest heroes are dictators that did crush the media.

No, es. An IMPARTIAL and FEARLESS press are what's crucial.

The current press *may* be free, but they are destroying this country because they are neither IMPARTIAL or FEARLESS.

??? The desperation of fascists when the media accurately portrays them???

LOLOLOLOLOL.....

....and a "turd-tornado" in his own right.....good ol' reality-challenged BeALoser.