BUSTED! Right wing activist tries to infiltrate Democratic Campai

Allison-3.jpg

A Repub moron if I ever saw one.
The infiltration attempt started to fall apart due to campaign worker's astute profiling of the 'volunteer'. She was white with blonde hair and drove a pick-up truck.
Dumb con. Nice try, cracker!
The young volunteer seemed like any other when she stepped out of her white pickup and into a campaign field office for Russ Feingold’s Senate campaign in Wisconsin on Monday. She said she was a recent transplant from Minnesota, where she claimed she had done phone-banking for Democratic Gov. Mark Dayton and Sen. Al Franken. She later declared an interest in women’s health, the environment, and labor issues. On a nondisclosure agreement with the campaign, the blonde woman signed her name as “Allison Moss,” and pledged not to share the campaign’s proprietary data and confidential information private.But when the Feingold campaign tried to vet its latest recruit—standard practice in the age of opposition research—they could find no record of an ‘Allison Moss.’ A Facebook search revealed an account created days before. Her phone number was registered with a New York area code. Her photo matched those of an activist, Allison Maass, caught last year trying to infiltrate the offices of the Hillary Clinton campaign in Iowa.“I really like, like, women’s health, the environment, that’s something that I’m passionate about,” ‘Moss’ told a campaign staffer when interviewed about her political interests when she returned to the offices Tuesday. “I know in Wisconsin, it’s a big thing, like, union rights, worker’s rights, it’s such a big thing and something that it’s like sad that people in Wisconsin have to fight for stuff like that but Scott Walker has made it just so hard for them.”Further research discovered that she was a “campus correspondent” for the conservative Campus Reform website. When confronted with the information, Maass clammed up. “Yeah, I’m not going to be answering any questions. So if you want me to leave, I’ll leave. If you want me to stay, I’ll stay.” After refusing to answer several more questions, Maass was asked to leave the office for good.

Voter registration information shows Maass is a registered Republican in Yonkers, N.Y., matching the phone area code.

Allison-3.jpg

A Repub moron if I ever saw one.
The infiltration attempt started to fall apart due to campaign worker's astute profiling of the 'volunteer'. She was white with blonde hair and drove a pick-up truck.
Dumb con. Nice try, cracker!
The young volunteer seemed like any other when she stepped out of her white pickup and into a campaign field office for Russ Feingold’s Senate campaign in Wisconsin on Monday. She said she was a recent transplant from Minnesota, where she claimed she had done phone-banking for Democratic Gov. Mark Dayton and Sen. Al Franken. She later declared an interest in women’s health, the environment, and labor issues. On a nondisclosure agreement with the campaign, the blonde woman signed her name as “Allison Moss,” and pledged not to share the campaign’s proprietary data and confidential information private.But when the Feingold campaign tried to vet its latest recruit—standard practice in the age of opposition research—they could find no record of an ‘Allison Moss.’ A Facebook search revealed an account created days before. Her phone number was registered with a New York area code. Her photo matched those of an activist, Allison Maass, caught last year trying to infiltrate the offices of the Hillary Clinton campaign in Iowa.“I really like, like, women’s health, the environment, that’s something that I’m passionate about,” ‘Moss’ told a campaign staffer when interviewed about her political interests when she returned to the offices Tuesday. “I know in Wisconsin, it’s a big thing, like, union rights, worker’s rights, it’s such a big thing and something that it’s like sad that people in Wisconsin have to fight for stuff like that but Scott Walker has made it just so hard for them.”Further research discovered that she was a “campus correspondent” for the conservative Campus Reform website. When confronted with the information, Maass clammed up. “Yeah, I’m not going to be answering any questions. So if you want me to leave, I’ll leave. If you want me to stay, I’ll stay.” After refusing to answer several more questions, Maass was asked to leave the office for good.

Voter registration information shows Maass is a registered Republican in Yonkers, N.Y., matching the phone area code.

Busted? Democrats hiding something?