The tortured logic of Hillary supporting leftists ... on rape

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/feminist-magazine-bill-clinton-isnt-necessarily-a-bad-guy-if-he-raped-juanita-broaddrick/

Feminist Magazine: Bill Clinton Isn’t Necessarily A Bad Guy If He Raped Juanita Broaddrick

An online feminist magazine recently featured an article that excused former President Bill Clinton’s alleged rape of Juanita Broaddrick.

A Wonkette article (http://wonkette.com/605513/lets-talk-about-juanita-broaddrick ) titled “Let’s Talk About Juanita Broaddrick” claimed that even if Clinton had raped Broaddrick in 1978 — he was running for Arkansas governor at the time — it does not necessarily mean he’s “an evil man.”

“To sum up, I think Bill Clinton could very well have raped Juanita Broaddrick; that it doesn’t make him an evil man, or irredeemable (I’m Catholic; we’re all forgiven, if we’re sorry, and Broaddrick says Bill Clinton personally called her up to apologize). It doesn’t even necessarily make him a bad feminist — you know, later, once he stops doing that,” the article claimed.

The author also wrote that while she could see Clinton raping Broaddrick back then and viewing it as “alpha sex,” she could also see a lot of other men of the time doing the same thing.

“I can absolutely see Bill Clinton doing this (then, not now) and not even thinking of it as rape, but thinking of it as dominant, alpha sex. I can see a LOT of men doing that during that time period, before we started telling them in the ’80s, “hey, that is rape, do not do that,” the article stated.

She even said that she could see someone’s grandfather doing the same thing during that time.

The author references an interview Broaddrick did with Buzzfeed, in which the outlet reports how her grandson, Ridge, found out about Broaddrick’s alleged rape. Ridge told the publication that children are aware that if you force sex, “you’re pretty much evil.”

The Wonkette article claimed that forcing sex doesn’t make a person evil.

“I don’t think this is true. I think you can do something horrible, realize later that it is horrible, be ashamed forever and try to keep it secret and never do it again,” the author writes.

And remember when Al Gore called the rape of Broaddrick … “a mistake”? Wonder how many Millennials know about that?

Yeah, we remember the lying cheating whore Juanita alright.

Juanita Hickey, that was lying to her husband about having a cheating sexual affair with her boyfriend David Broaddrick at the time she made wild unsubstantiated accusations she was raped in her motel room. Perhaps she lied to cover up her rough sex with David when her husband would find out.

Juanita Hickey that signed an affidavit denying she’d experienced unwanted sexual advances from Bill Clinton.

Juanita Hickey a registered nurse who claims she was brutally raped, and yet did not contact the police to report it.

Mr. Hickey who swore the cheating whore was never raped by Bill Clinton.

Juanita Hickey who claims Bill raped her, yet ran back to Bill just a few weeks later, and even met Mrs. Clinton as if nothing ever happened.

Juanita Hickey who's case was looked at by the lead prosecutor Ken Starr and was laughed out of his office, even when he had more credible witnesses lacking any evidence to back up their lying cases of sensationalism.

Juanita_zpsz17ps6sq.jpg

broadwhore_zpsf4qsrnjq.jpg

Do you, PIG? Let's see if you really do ...

Juanita Hickey, that was lying to her husband about having a cheating sexual affair with her boyfriend David Broaddrick at the time she made wild unsubstantiated accusations she was raped in her motel room.

Not unsubstantiated. There were multiple witnesses who corroborated details about her claim. Six witnesses, in fact … the attacker, a women who saw Broaddrick immediately after the assault, a man who saw Broaddrick a short time after that, and 3 other women … all of who said Broaddrick contemporaneously told them she’d been raped by Bill Clinton. Some of the witnesses said they saw hard evidence of that rape (emotional distress, torn pantyhose and a swollen, bloodied lip). Evidence that is fully consistent with accounts by other women over the years regarding patterns of behavior by Clinton … like biting lips and being raped.

Furthermore, if "lying" is really a problem with you, shintao, then the Clintons must REALLY bother you. But then, their lying doesn’t bother you, does it? After all, in addition to all the other lies they’ve told over the years, Bill was lying to Hillary when he had MULTIPLE cheating sexual affairs, wasn't he? Yet, you've stood by him. Defended him at every turn. Just like you continue to stand by Hillary despite her clearly lying about her server and emails ... among other things. Lies don't bother you.

Juanita Hickey that signed an affidavit denying she’d experienced unwanted sexual advances from Bill Clinton.

We’ve been over this how many times, PIG? Fact is that Broaddrick tried desperately not to be involved in this. She didn’t want to relive it after all these years. She didn’t want to be smeared by Clinton’s gang. And once she was forced into it, she sought no money … didn’t even ask to be paid for interviews. Sought no book deals. Made no profit from the accusation. So what was her motivation for going after a sitting President, PIG? Hmmmmmmmm?

The fact that she issued an affidavit denying the rape to try and avoid this going public is nothing more than a form of trying to make it all go away. And she had nothing to gain by admitting the affidavit was false. It put her at risk of perjury charges. She’s explained her reasoning to the satisfaction of the FBI, NBC interviewers, David Schippers, Ken Starr and most of the public (in polls taken shortly after she came forward to admit the truth). If you can’t accept that, perhaps we should wonder what’s wrong with YOU?

Fact is … there are 4 witnesses who contradict her claim in the affidavit. She had told those people contemporaneously that she was raped. And the affidavit contradicts what she had told investigators BEFORE she signed it. Only one set of claims is consistent with what she told people years ago, what she told people before being pressed into signing the affidavit by the White House fixers, and what she told the world after the FBI began to grill her under threat of perjury … not in some civil suit but as part of an impeachment. And that explanation is that Bill Clinton raped her.

Look at the origin of this so-called affidavit. As already pointed out to you, on MEET THE PRESS in February of 1999, Bill Bennet (the brother of Bob Bennet, the President's personal lawyer in the Jone's suit) stated that Clinton's personal records document that he was at the hotel at the time of the rape. Bennet also said that White House staff on background were saying that Clinton was alone in the room with Broaddrick and that they had sex. Bruce Lindsey had Bob Bennett supply Broaddrick with the first draft of the affidavit she signed, denying that she was raped. It was an affidavit used by another woman to deny involvement with Clinton. An affidavit like another that was also eventually proven to be false.

Now Bruce Lindsey was a *fixer* for Clinton who was implicated in numerous illegalities during the Clinton years. Wikipedia quotes Bill Burton, another former top Clinton official, as saying "There is no end to which Bruce wouldn't go for the president, There are things Bruce would do for the president that nobody else on Earth would do, and Bruce wouldn't even think twice about it." Clinton used Executive Privilege to keep Lindsey from having to talk to investigators numerous times ... in the Riady campaign finance scandal, the Lewinsky matter and in Whitewater. And as a reward for his faithful service, Lindsey got to be Chief Executive Officer of the Clinton Crime Foundation, collecting a cool quarter million dollar salary. If anyone could put pressure on a woman, a thug like Lindsey could and given what we know about the Clintons, is there any doubt about how far his "fixers" would have been willing to "go for" Clinton in the Broaddrick case? And what a coincidence that during the Jones discovery, it was learned that Clinton made a 158 minute phone call to someone named "Juanita" just the day before Broaddrick had her lawyer apply to the White House counsel's office for a false affidavit sample. Talk about *pressure* ... a 158 minute phone call by a SITTING PRESIDENT. Even Wikipedia, a rather left leaning source at times, says this:

"She was so terrified. And the reason she was terrified was because she saw what had happened to Kathleen Willey, Gennifer Flowers and all the rest of them." Although Broaddrick said no one had pressured her to file a false affidavit, she complained that she was being watched from parked cars, her home had been broken into, her pets released and her answering machine tape stolen while she and her husband were away briefly during the House impeachment probe.

And then there is Broaddrick's explanation. She said "I didn’t want to be forced to testify about one of the most horrific events in my life. I didn’t want to go through it again.” Which is entirely possible, don't you think? Many women have done just that sort of thing rather than have to relive a violent rape and have their reputation dragged through the mud. And in this case we were talking nationally. And as the Clinton gang proved over and over, they certainly weren't above dragging a woman's reputation through the mud. Just before the Blue Dress surface, they were doing it to poor Monica. So I completely understand why Broaddrick might have filed a false affidavit. That you can’t understand that just shows how out of touch you are with the horror of being raped in a position of power and then being raped again by the rapist’s lawyers and media.

Juanita Hickey a registered nurse who claims she was brutally raped, and yet did not contact the police to report it.

You mean she didn’t contact THE VERY PEOPLE WHO WORKED FOR ARKANSAS ATTORNEY GENERAL BILL CLINTON at the time?

Now I wonder why?

Other than the fact she’d have been accusing the highest law enforcement official in the state at the time?

Perhaps for the same reason many women don't report rapes by a known person in a powerful position?

Or out of fear that her husband would go out and do something rash?

Or perhaps she just didn't want her husband finding out that she'd allowed Clinton into her hotel room, which surely would have come out had she gone public with the rape back then. That might have put her at a severe disadvantage in any upcoming divorce proceedings.

Or perhaps she said nothing out of fear it would have exposed the affair she was having at the time … also causing problems for her in any future divorce proceedings?

Or perhaps she feared her husband would be abusive (as you claimed he was, I recall)?

Although, if her relationship with her husband was abusive, and she was already dating the guy that would eventually become her second husband, why wouldn't she have just used an attack by her husband as cause to divorce him right away? Hmmmmm?

You see, PIG, your view of things makes no sense what so ever.

LIAR. Mr Hickey did no such thing. Even Wikipedia's version (not all that friendly to Broaddrick) shows that to be false. It states that "Broaddrick did not tell her then-husband of the alleged assault at the time." It says "Broaddrick's current husband, who was involved in an extramarital affair with her at the time" corroborated her story. In fact, to explain her hurt lip to that man (David Broaddrick), she told him she'd been hit by a revolving door, and it was he (not the then husband) who replied "That didn't happen" (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB919379691540145000.html ). A few days later she did tell David what happened and he clearly believed her. When they ran into Clinton one day after they were married, and Clinton greeted them, David told Clinton to stay away from her and her nursing home.

As I said to you the last time you claimed this, “you lie when you claim her then husband said she was lying. He did not say that. He said he didn’t remember her bruised lip from so many years earlier. Twenty-one years ago and her telling him about an “accident” to explain a swollen lip is probably just lost in all the noise of his life. Do you remember ANY swollen lip 21 years ago? Or even a black eye? Look how many time Hillary said “I don’t recall” about quite significant events that happened only a few years earlier. And if Hickey was abusive, angry about her having an affair, and his marriage ended in an unfriendly divorce, which apparently it did, he might not want to remember anything that would help her in any way. See how this works, PIG?” Now if you have proof he said she was never raped, then offer it. Otherwise, when can all just conclude that you’re a PIGGISH liar with no compassion for women or interest in the truth. Just saying …

Juanita Hickey who claims Bill raped her, yet ran back to Bill just a few weeks later, and even met Mrs. Clinton as if nothing ever happened.

I’ll again let Broaddrick respond to that … "I think I was still in denial. I still felt very guilty at that time, that it was my fault. By letting him come to the room, I had given him the wrong idea." That is not at all inconceivable. Raped women are often unclear about what happened, in denial and feeling guilt all the time. It’s not at all an uncommon phenomena. Of course, a liberal as *compassionate* as you should know that. But then you aren’t all that compassionate towards raped women, are you, PIG?

Juanita Hickey who's case was looked at by the lead prosecutor Ken Starr and was laughed out of his office

Another bald faced lie by you. Like any TRUTHER you keep repeating lies that you’ve already been shown are false. Starr did no such thing. As I already showed you, Julia Malone, of the Cox News Service, reported the following regarding what Ken Starr told reporters at a Christian Science Monitor breakfast on December 3, 1999:

Starr also defended his decision to send Congress what he called ''sobering to the point of devastating'' material in which Juanita Broaddrick, a Little Rock nursing home executive, accused Clinton of having raped her when he was attorney general of Arkansas more than 20 years ago. That information was not included in the independent counsel's public report, Starr said, because it did not relate to possible obstruction of justice, which was the focus of his probe. However, he said it did relate to Clinton's ''fitness'' for office. ''I didn't think it was completely irrelevant. I had to be careful about what I was keeping from the Congress.'' Asked whether he believed Broaddrick's charges, Starr said he did not meet her, but added: "The investigators found her entirely credible."

Someone with the stature of Ken Starr saying the investigators found the allegation ”entirely credible” (which is corroborated by other sources) and saying the evidence on her rape was “sobering to the point of devastating” (again, corroborated) should cause you pause. But instead your response only proves what a PIGGISH DISGUSTING LIAR you are, shintao. But you keep pushing that swill you're regurgitating with that flat-out lying nose of yours. It works for me. Because it's your credibility, not Broaddrick's, that is now on trial here. Just saying … :D

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/feminist-magazine-bill-clinton-isnt-necessarily-a-bad-guy-if-he-raped-juanita-broaddrick/

And remember when Al Gore called the rape of Broaddrick … “a mistake”? Wonder how many Millennials know about that?

broadwhore_zpsf4qsrnjq.jpg

Juanita Hickey, that was lying to her husband about having a cheating sexual affair with her boyfriend David Broaddrick at the time she made wild unsubstantiated accusations she was raped in her motel room. Perhaps she lied to cover up her rough sex with David when her husband would find out.

Juanita_zpsz17ps6sq.jpg

Juanita Hickey who's case was looked at by the lead prosecutor Ken Starr and was laughed out of his office, even when he had more credible witnesses lacking any evidence to back up their lying cases of sensationalism.

BroaddrickInterview_zpsfmxuppfk.jpg

Somebody tell Be A Loser that nothing the Trump campaign is throwing out is working.

Going after decades old conspiracy theories of Bill... Making up laughable stories about HRC's health.

Nothing...

What to do what to do...

Hire a sexual pervert and a guy who has zero political experience running a campaign.

ROFLMAO

Craziest shit ever.

So what does Be a Loser do....

Keep pushing conspiracy theories that didn't work 25 years ago nor this year. Lol

computer-22.gif loser is plum out of ideas!

• 5 months later...