Tax returns?

What is the Clinton Foundation hiding?

And what about what Hillary's tax returns show?

Her claimed book royalties look more like money laundering and tax fraud.

Just saying ...

One thing you're not saying is Trump should release his tax returns like everybody else is saying..

What about Hillary's tax returns.., they're public knowledge now unlike your cowardly whiny little bitch.

What about Hillary's tax returns.., they're public knowledge now unlike your cowardly whiny little bitch.

Yeah, what about them? What's the point in releasing tax returns if you're not going to critically examine them, es? Hmmmmm?

Yeah, what about them? What's the point in releasing tax returns if you're not going to critically examine them, es? Hmmmmm?

What a stupid comment. Knock yourself out and examine them yourself. Then you can do Trump's too. Oh wait. You can't. He won't release them and it's a lie you can't if you're being audited.

Also check out my Clinton Foundation thread. Got an A rating.

Hillary's lawyer highly recommended that she NOT release the contents of her server. :D

The typical Trump speak like Kellyanne MCDonald... Always refer all comments and questions back to Hillary.

I'm glad Trump is a coward and not releasing his tax returns... He's losing votes( just one of the reasons) because most people can figure out what he's hiding is very very bad.

He probably paid no taxes.

you got her last name wrong dude

I think you meant Kellyanne Conway?

She is the smile in Trumps hatred.. Melania must be pissed off how much time she gets on the airplane.Come to think of it I haven't seen Melania much since her palgerized speech

how much come can kellyanne eat?

You spelled cum wrong.

She was McDonald before she was Conway, and was a country singer...google it.

Trump will be first presidential candidate to not release his tax returns for the last half-century...

Whatevers on those returns is REALLY bad.

But what excuse does he have for not releasing his tax returns from 1980 to 2011???

She was McDonald before she was Conway, and was a country singer...google it.

Trump will be first presidential candidate to not release his tax returns for the last half-century...

Whatevers on those returns is REALLY bad.

But what excuse does he have for not releasing his tax returns from 1980 to 2011???

Even my mistakes aren't really wrong. I rule. Lol