Trump Youth

laripu

"Trump Youth" is a group analogous to "Hitler Jugend" (German for "Hitler youth").

The guy who started it believes that we've been lied to about WWII, which he believes was about Nazis defending the world from globalist "parasites". He believes that millenials should be fighting the same "parasites".

Google it yourself, or look here:

Hitler youth story

From his website, quote below. Apparently he's against the "kosher forces of The State".

On one path you have globalism.

This is the world of capitalism/communism. The world of cheap Chinese imports for the rich and a life of perpetual wage slavery for the poor. The world of uninspiring modern art and architecture. The world of mindless consumerism and atheistical materialism. The world of blind equality: All races, cultures and ethnicities are the same, the sexes are the same, each individual is essentially the same. In our sameness, in our equality we are all one homogenous goop, rootless and without an identity, able to be exploited by the tyrants, our alleged representatives that we have in power today. If you have no identity, one will be installed into you by the kosher forces of The State.

Make no mistake, they may say that they are for multiculturalism diversity and equality but their actions would say otherwise. This is the ideology that brought us colonialism, slavery and the chain stores of suburbia. This is our current world--the world of Globalism.

Many of us had strong suspicions about Trump's Fascist leanings. The scary development of Trump Youth, with it's scapegoat, anti-Jewish ideology and anti-equality message, is evidence of the road Trump means to travel. Hopefully, he will never get to start "Trump Youth".

Many of us had strong suspicions about Trump's Fascist leanings. The scary development of Trump Youth, with it's scapegoat, anti-Jewish ideology and anti-equality message, is evidence of the road Trump means to travel. Hopefully, he will never get to start "Trump Youth".

I doubt this is Trump's doing, except as an inspiration. After all, Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish.

But Trump's supporters are scary racists. Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Jews are all at greater risk post Trump's candidacy.

Trump's supporters are scary racists for a good reason.

Trump is viciously racist. He probably could support Trump-Youth despite his Jewish relatives. He may believe he could protect them from harm while being insensitive to their feelings. If he holds true to form, Trump is unlikely to say anything against Trump-Youth.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-getting-his-cues-hitler-how-gop-leader-following-fuhrers-recipe

Donald Trump is an apparent fan of Adolf Hitler’s speeches.

That stunning but not entirely surprising revelation comes from his ex-wife Ivana, who told Vanity Fair in a 1990 interview that “from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed.” The magazine said Trump confirmed he got it from a film industry friend, Marty Davis. “I thought he would find it interesting,” Davis said. “I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”

Adolf Hitler’s My New Order is not just any book. It came after Hitler’s two-volume Mein Kampf (German for My Struggle), and was published in 1925 and 1926 before the Nazi rise to national power and World War II. It is not just a collection of excerpts from speeches Hitler made between 1918 and 1941; it is profusely indexed and filled with details about the speeches’ impact on the media and political establishment.

This is just one of the reasons why Trump and Clinton cannot be put in the same category. To say, as many here do, that Clinton and Trump are equally dangerous, is folly.

This is just one of the reasons why Trump and Clinton cannot be put in the same category. To say, as many here do, that Clinton and Trump are equally dangerous, is folly.

Obviously, Trump is more dangerous. And you're correct - they're not even remotely in the same category. What an election cycle. :wacko:

I don't think Trump has fascist leanings. He is all out fascist along with the entire republican party. To me fascist means tying the government with corporations against the people which is the same thing as Reaganomics. They are just using more and more of the methodology of Nazism, even down to scapegoating the same people.

I don't think Trump has fascist leanings. He is all out fascist along with the entire republican party. To me fascist means tying the government with corporations against the people which is the same thing as Reaganomics. They are just using more and more of the methodology of Nazism, even down to scapegoating the same people.

All we know for now, is that Trump has fascist leanings. To assume more, at this time, is jumping the gun.

As for the Republican Party .... The majority of it is totally Plutocratic. There are some characteristics of fascism but the main drive is profit of the few. That's the reason there is so much dissatisfaction with Trump's fascistic leanings, from within the Republican Party. They are afraid, with some justification, that a Trump presidency will impede the progress of their gravy train.

All we know for now, is that Trump has fascist leanings. To assume more, at this time, is jumping the gun.

As for the Republican Party .... The majority of it is totally Plutocratic. There are some characteristics of fascism but the main drive is profit of the few. That's the reason there is so much dissatisfaction with Trump's fascistic leanings, from within the Republican Party. They are afraid, with some justification, that a Trump presidency will impede the progress of their gravy train.

I don't know that it's jumping the gun, or variations in definitions. (When I use a word it means precisely what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less, when I make a word mean two things I pay it more.)

I suspect the real reason many republicans don't like Trump, is not because of his stance on the issues, but that he can't/doesn't hide his stance very well. How can you get votes from blacks when they understand you hate them and will do everything you can to harm them. For a long time the GOP has spoken in code, but most people understood the code. Trump is not using the code and people now understand what the policies really are and that has the potential to stop the gravy train. They are acting mad so that they don't have to distinguish themselves from Trump's policies, just mad that he told everyone what they stood for.

I don't know that it's jumping the gun, or variations in definitions. (When I use a word it means precisely what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less, when I make a word mean two things I pay it more.)

Unless one's goal is to deceive, words are usually used to convey ideas with the greatest chance that others will understand. The best, most creative writers, strive to do this. But when one attaches meaning to words, that no one else can understand, without explanation, misunderstanding is sure to follow. If one wants to convey a concept accurately, then an attempt at precise use of language is required. If one doesn't care if his/her words are misunderstood or not, then changing the meaning of words to suit oneself is OK.

I suspect the real reason many republicans don't like Trump, is not because of his stance on the issues, but that he can't/doesn't hide his stance very well. How can you get votes from blacks when they understand you hate them and will do everything you can to harm them. For a long time the GOP has spoken in code, but most people understood the code. Trump is not using the code and people now understand what the policies really are and that has the potential to stop the gravy train. They are acting mad so that they don't have to distinguish themselves from Trump's policies, just mad that he told everyone what they stood for.

Very accurate. One way Trump is jeopardizing profits is by exposing Republican lies.

But Trump has made MANY other statements that, if enacted would endanger the progress of the gravy train. He is threatening to crack down on Chinese money manipulation ... He says he will put pressure on them to stop artificially devaluing their currency. He has said steel trade with China is not fair trade. He keeps threatening to eliminate job killing regulations. He's promised to bring back businesses from Mexico. He recently declared that Chinese membership in the WTO constituted the greatest job theft in history. Trump has threatened to put pressure on Pacific Rim countries to raise wages. Etc, etc, etc.

The list of Trump promises and statements is long and often contradictory. How he would accomplish most of them is a mystery. And whether he means any of it is questionable. But to many bigwigs in the Republican party, Trump appears to be a threat to the status quo and their own profits.

Unless one's goal is to deceive, words are usually used to convey ideas with the greatest chance that others will understand. The best, most creative writers, strive to do this. But when one attaches meaning to words, that no one else can understand, without explanation, misunderstanding is sure to follow. If one wants to convey a concept accurately, then an attempt at precise use of language is required. If one doesn't care if his/her words are misunderstood or not, then changing the meaning of words to suit oneself is OK.

Yes, there is great value in precision in using words, particularly for the person using those words. It helps clear up ambiguous and incorrect thinking. I was just having fun in particular with the word "Fascism." I see it used often and with many varied meanings; most recently from the GOP claiming Hillary is a fascist and a communist among other things. It seems ironic for the Trump campaign to be calling Hillary a fascist.

I use the meaning given by Mussolini himself : ""Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

I looked up the definition and found many and varied other answers, mostly equating fascism with authoritarianism, I think they are distinct, but the usage is quite baggage laden with many people having different opinions about what it means.

The quote (when I make it mean two things I pay it more) is from Lewis Carrol in Through the Looking Glass where Humpty Dumpty explains himself.

Very accurate. One way Trump is jeopardizing profits is by exposing Republican lies.

But Trump has made MANY other statements that, if enacted would endanger the progress of the gravy train. He is threatening to crack down on Chinese money manipulation ... He says he will put pressure on them to stop artificially devaluing their currency. He has said steel trade with China is not fair trade. He keeps threatening to eliminate job killing regulations. He's promised to bring back businesses from Mexico. He recently declared that Chinese membership in the WTO constituted the greatest job theft in history. Trump has threatened to put pressure on Pacific Rim countries to raise wages. Etc, etc, etc.

Good points.

The list of Trump promises and statements is long and often contradictory. How he would accomplish most of them is a mystery. And whether he means any of it is questionable. But to many bigwigs in the Republican party, Trump appears to be a threat to the status quo and their own profits.

The bottom line seems to be that no one really knows what Trump policies will be, not even Trump.However he has revealed his character and it comes up way short.

Yes, there is great value in precision in using words, particularly for the person using those words. It helps clear up ambiguous and incorrect thinking. I was just having fun in particular with the word "Fascism." I see it used often and with many varied meanings; most recently from the GOP claiming Hillary is a fascist and a communist among other things. It seems ironic for the Trump campaign to be calling Hillary a fascist.

Personally, I try to convey what I say in a manner which is crystal clear to others plus meets my own standards.

For the Trump campaign to call Hillary a fascist goes beyond irony. It is an outright lie, having been repeated often and loud. This particular reiteration by the Trump minions serves two purposes: It continues hammering out the Big Lie. And, in the very common Republican tactic of disinformation, it is used to contradict the obvious truth and sow confusion.

I use the meaning given by Mussolini himself : ""Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

I looked up the definition and found many and varied other answers, mostly equating fascism with authoritarianism, I think they are distinct, but the usage is quite baggage laden with many people having different opinions about what it means.

IMO, Mussolini's definition is given far too much credence, almost everywhere. Fascist dictators can and do manipulate corporations to their purposes .... Leading to the benefit of some corporations and the failure of others. Usually a strict, ego-maniacal, firebrand, authoritarian dictator, who overemphasizes nationalism is the hallmark of a fascist government.

The quote (when I make it mean two things I pay it more) is from Lewis Carrol in Through the Looking Glass where Humpty Dumpty explains himself.

It would take a better man than I to contradict Lewis Carrol, or, Humpty Dumpty, for that matter.

The bottom line seems to be that no one really knows what Trump policies will be, not even Trump.However he has revealed his character and it comes up way short.

Exactly.