You are going to call me racist but I'm going to throw this out th

bullshit.

“The [bAC - Democrat] mobs of the great cities add just so much to the support of pure government as sores do to the strength of the human body. It is the manners and spirit of a people, which preserve a republic in vigor. A degeneracy in these is a canker which soon eats to the heart of its laws and constitution.” —Thomas Jefferson (1787)

Just look at Detroit and what Democrats did to that once great city, tommy.

https://patriotpost.us/alexander/19290

In fact, tommy, it’s no coincidence that almost all of the top 50 most dangerous and impoverished cities in the US have been under DemocRAT control for years and years.

Baltimore, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, Syracuse … the list goes on and on and on.

The truth is that you DemocRATS will, as this article says,

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437647/democratic-party-urban-poverty-distract-blame-gop

do anything to keep aggrieved voters from noticing which party has run America’s cities into the ground.

:D

Did You think I meant a decade old Mack? Yes a hundred years. Go crack a book.

Favorite tactic of the mob was lime beds. It would disolve a body in just ten days. No sign of a body.

It's been going on for about half a century...when the war on poverty started.

American cities thrived up until that time...they were the center of manufacturing.

edit%20sarah_zpsbz7xgr2y.jpg

bullshit. When you large groups of people you have more chances for conflict. Get the fuck out of here with the mayor promotes disorder that affects his re-election in a negative way crap. It doesn't make sense and is the dumbest thing I ever heard. Like obama not wanting to create jobs. Its so stupid that I get a kick out of it.

I don't see it in Seattle Boston Phoenix Pittsburg?????????

Are blacks Runnibg our cities into the groubd? Crime shootings unemployment rioting burning killings absent daddies . Just saying then the inner cities turn to crap

Not a racist, an educated idiot living to die proving caricature matters and being just another ancestor is worthless.. Remember socially, character pride comes before society implodes.

A civic mind will destroy a population's civil behavior from within a geographical area. the art of psychological class warfare. Defeating ancestry's hold on their own ancestors replacing the lifetimes already passed through the moment here.

Not around here

=================================

Where is "here"? Deep in the swamp?

There has always been some crime wherever there are a lot of people living in a given area. There is always more crime in the summers, because more people are outdoors, But crime is way less now than it was when Nixon started blathering about "Law and Order". We also see more crime, because now more people have cameras. People react more to what they see than what they hear or what they read.

It is an ideal topic for a presidential candidate, because crime in urban areas is dealt with by the local people, and paid for by their taxes. Presidents do not have to raise taxes to fight crime in the cities. Note that idiots are now screaming that somehow President Obama, who never worked for the Chicago city government and only lived in Chicago, is responsible for crime in Chicago. he was not elected to fight crime in Chicago.

What is there really more of? Crime shown on TV. People see more crime on TV and think that there is more in reality when there is not.

Crime shows are essentially right wing: jail; the perps now, return to the (imaginary) good old days when there was no crime, It is always the same message: us against them, with them being people we perceive as being not like us.

Kingaroo reacts to every stupid bit of crap he hears about. He is the ideal Trump voter, using emotion rather than reason. He does not live in Chicago or plan to live in Chicago, if Trump is elected, crime in Chicago will not s=decline, Trump will simply stop talking about it.

Look another academic mind defending caricatures' rights to ignore the self evident. let the staged behavior continue without interruption by someone describing how the self evident actually functions in plain sight, not plane existentialism where all sides socially taken agree to ignore self containment in all rules ordering specific social behavior by all genders of the human species adopting social identity cradle to grave.

this has been happening for over a century in the inner cities. Read a history book.

Well... it's basic that those with no MONEY have to live where no others want to.

SOME folks of whatever race or gender... Can't really finish high school, usually can't hold a job. Some turn to crime (no resume needed) and fail at that.If you got arrested 10-20 times......you SUCK at crime. Probably at EVERY aspect of life. This is NOT just a Black guys issue...there's chronic FAILS in each racial group.

Sometimes.......Evil, mentally ill, total ass, overlap. I had a friend who's grandson could have written a tour guide to California's prison system. He's get out.. Steal a car (too proud to take a bus) go get Meth.. wreck the car. go back to jail. In Jail.... he THOUGHT he could break rules (like he thought he could steal cars).... eventually.. I felt Prison to him was "home" because he sure fucked up fast if outside. The kid was not violent or a rip off so much as delusional. Granny TRIED to help....but it was beyond her. I forgot his name.. but....it's a safe bet he's in SOME prison in California.

Look another academic mind defending caricatures' rights to ignore the self evident. let the staged behavior continue without interruption by someone describing how the self evident actually functions in plain sight, not plane existentialism where all sides socially taken agree to ignore self containment in all rules ordering specific social behavior by all genders of the human species adopting social identity cradle to grave.

Okay... us earthlngs are having some troubles with this post. I'm experienced in your language but.. not fluent. plane Existentialism? I THINK I might think that was good if I knew what the hell it is.

I'd shy away from terms like 'genders" and " Self evident" and ANCESTORS.. until we get a plainspeak definition.

edit%20sarah_zpsbz7xgr2y.jpg

The irony here is Hillary's face had to be photoshopped unto another body, Sarah's is most likely an actual photo. That makes this funny when the clowns were saying how attractive Hillary was in the latest white pantsuit photo.

Okay... us earthlngs are having some troubles with this post. I'm experienced in your language but.. not fluent. plane Existentialism? I THINK I might think that was good if I knew what the hell it is.

I'd shy away from terms like 'genders" and " Self evident" and ANCESTORS.. until we get a plainspeak definition.

Us ear-things aren't using the brains that came with conception, just the imagination of what life could be as practiced the last 5,000 years socially.