The REAL jewish Genocide.

It is common enough for the perpetrators of some crime to claim to be the victims. It is that way with the jews. As you probably know, in the old testament there are many stories of the Israelite's justifying wiping out various peoples. Because they claimed that god gave then those people's land. Even when they really had no land, they kept up the same crap to justify their position as the "chosen of god."

One of the main creators of communism, Karl Marx, was a Jew. Lenin was only a quarter jewish. Trotsky was jewish. Most of the Bolshevik leadership was jewish. With all the desperate problems Russia was having, they swooped right in to take over. Telling the rest of the stupid population what they wanted to hear. Stalin may or may not have been jewish. It is debatable. But he wasn't what I would consider to be White. Also, the support that communists had in this country by jews is well known.

The Russian communists are said to have been responsible for 80 to 100 million people meeting untimely deaths! Compare that to the fictional 6 million It may have been because of Polish jews slaughtering ethnic Germans in Poland that led to Hitler invading. Also, the Armenian genocide was said to have been carried out by a group called The Young Turks. Most of whom were said to have been jews who "converted" to Islam.

Also, I was watching one of those bullshit history shows about WW II once. But they showed something I have no problem believing. They talked about and to a bunch of jewish revenge seekers after the war. They had a plan to poison the water supply of some German cities to kill 6 million Germans. If they had done that, imagine the bullshit you would be told to justify or cover that up. But for whatever reason, they didn't go through with their plan. Though it was many decades later, each of the jewish revenge seeking scum they interviewed said that they were sorry they didn't go through with their plan.

I have some pictures to show you. One of which is by a Nobel Laureate. Sometimes getting the Nobel Peace Prize can be nothing more than a popularity contest. But as far as I know, Alexandr Solzhenitsyn was an actual intellectual. Do you really think you can know better than he did?

wWd5FVA.jpg

rIzfTK7.jpg

It is common enough for the perpetrators of some crime to claim to be the victims. It is that way with the jews. As you probably know, in the old testament there are many stories of the Israelite's justifying wiping out various peoples. Because they claimed that god gave then those people's land. Even when they really had no land, they kept up the same crap to justify their position as the "chosen of god."

One of the main creators of communism, Karl Marx, was a Jew. Lenin was only a quarter jewish. Trotsky was jewish. Most of the Bolshevik leadership was jewish. With all the desperate problems Russia was having, they swooped right in to take over. Telling the rest of the stupid population what they wanted to hear. Stalin may or may not have been jewish. It is debatable. But he wasn't what I would consider to be White. Also, the support that communists had in this country by jews is well known.

The Russian communists are said to have been responsible for 80 to 100 million people meeting untimely deaths! Compare that to the fictional 6 million It may have been because of Polish jews slaughtering ethnic Germans in Poland that led to Hitler invading. Also, the Armenian genocide was said to have been carried out by a group called The Young Turks. Most of whom were said to have been jews who "converted" to Islam.

Also, I was watching one of those bullshit history shows about WW II once. But they showed something I have no problem believing. They talked about and to a bunch of jewish revenge seekers after the war. They had a plan to poison the water supply of some German cities to kill 6 million Germans. If they had done that, imagine the bullshit you would be told to justify or cover that up. But for whatever reason, they didn't go through with their plan. Though it was many decades later, each of the jewish revenge seeking scum they interviewed said that they were sorry they didn't go through with their plan.

I have some pictures to show you. One of which is by a Nobel Laureate. Sometimes getting the Nobel Peace Prize can be nothing more than a popularity contest. But as far as I know, Alexandr Solzhenitsyn was an actual intellectual. Do you really think you can know better than he did?

wWd5FVA.jpg

rIzfTK7.jpg

I have to say I am surprised that nobody has anything to say about this thread. Either for or against. Usually, people are all over any stories about genocide.