Kelly Ayotte is a two-faced hypocrite!

Kelly Ayotte has said she'll vote for Trump, but she's not endorsing him! What the f does that even mean???

Her vote IS an endorsement! My God, what an airhead phony!

These morons like Ayotte and Rubio don't have the decency to stop sitting on both sides of the fence.

At least Romney, Cruz, and Kasich have taken a solid stand against Trump.

Ayotte and Rubio should take notes...

Kelly Ayotte has said she'll vote for Trump, but she's not endorsing him! What the f does that even mean???

I assume that she has taken an oath to support the GOP nominee unconditionally and plans to honor it, but does not think Trump is so great that she recommends him to others.

It's like anchovies on pizzas.

Her vote IS an endorsement! My God, what an airhead phony!

These morons like Ayotte and Rubio don't have the decency to stop sitting on both sides of the fence.

At least Romney, Cruz, and Kasich have taken a solid stand against Trump.

Ayotte and Rubio should take notes...

Your vote for Hilliary is an endorsement for corruption.

Bla bla bla ...

Corrupt Trump is a psychotic and he will be THE BIGGEST LOOZAH on November 8th.

Ayotte wants her cake and to NOT eat it too.

Absurd.

You can't be FOR something/someone and simultaneously AGAINST it. Oh Yeah, shes a Republican, she talks and thinks from both sides of her mouth. Her and Trump have a lot in common, their for it, AND their against it.

Thats why the GOP's going into the toilet, no backbones, only constipated liars who are afraid to shit, OR get off the pot...

She is better than her opponent hotter too

IMHO......Rating Hot babes in the Senate is ...a notch below rating hot babes I saw at walmart ..pushing a stroller. I'd say Joggers rate higher. I try to not think about it much. Pretty much a woman who does not even know my name.... I won't dwell on it.

What I mean is that a person can say, "I like X, but since I can see that X is not appealing to everyone, I cannot recommend X to you."

Kelly Ayotte swore to vote for the GOP candidate out os party loyalty, and believes in making good on her promises. But she can see where Trump is far from admirable, and can see how a person who had not taken such an oath might not vote for him.

As in "I like limburger cheese/ anchovies on my pizza/ coquilles Saint-Jacques", but I cannot tell you that youy will like them, and will not recommend them to you.

Simpletons, of which this forum has an abundance, see everything as black or white, hated it or loved it, is angelic or diabolic.

And they think of anyone who can see nuances as "hypocrites", though most cannot spell the word.

I assume that she has taken an oath to support the GOP nominee unconditionally and plans to honor it, but does not think Trump is so great that she recommends him to others.

It's like anchovies on pizzas.

Or she knows trump is trashy and can't tell anyone she's voting Dem this time. Ayotte is one of the last SANE/Functional Repubs.. and may get voted out.

I would respect Ayotte more if she chose one side of the fence, not both, which is disgenuine.

I used to confuse Ayotte with another pretty Southern lady politician Nikki Haley. Haley is much hotter though!

Both ladies loathe Trump, they'll probably both vote for Hillary!

Kelly Ayotte, Nikki Haley, Meg Whitman, and many other female Republican elected officials, will secretly vote for Hillary.

Megyn Kelly got the ball rolling at the first debate depicting Trump as a misogynist, and insulter of all women, including conservative women.

Good job Megyn!

Prompting Trump to make his now infamous 'she was bleeding from her wherever', comment.

What a smart guy. Insult women, minorities, veterans, Gold Star parents, and P.O.W.'s, the disabled, the media...

What a great strategy.... TO LOSE !!

He has a good brain. He has the best words. He mostly consults himself...

Idiot.