Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RushLimbaughfan

Gender Identity is a passing fad that I am about to join

Ok looks Like I am getting in on this whole Gender Idenity Fad. I now Identify as a chocolate pudding cup. My Prefered Pronouns are Yum, Yummy, Tasty and MMMM MMMM Good. If I see anyone eating Pudding it will trigger me, and I will kill myself. Also if you prefer Vanilla Pudding over Chocolate you are a racist and I hope you burn in hell.

Another person on my celebrate their death list : so what i mean is in some of my others treads i talk about people that i pray will die..... here it is he he he he

RUSH LIMBAUGH

ANN COULTER

DONALD TRUMP

Another person on my celebrate their death list : so what i mean is in some of my others treads i talk about people that i pray will die..... here it is he he he he

RUSH LIMBAUGH

ANN COULTER

DONALD TRUMP

http://www.hymnary.org/text/would_you_be_free_from_the_burden_jones

There is wonder working power in the Blood of the Lamb!

It'll make you white as snow, too! see verse three

Another drunken trump supporter talking gibberish.

Shocker!

But you already know I am not a Trump Supporter.

RUSH LIMBAUGH

ANN COULTER

DONALD TRUMP

I Have a Celebrate their death list as well. Here are my top 3:

Barack Obama

Al Sharpton

Jesse Jackson

Ok looks Like I am getting in on this whole Gender Idenity Fad. I now Identify as a chocolate pudding cup. My Prefered Pronouns are Yum, Yummy, Tasty and MMMM MMMM Good. If I see anyone eating Pudding it will trigger me, and I will kill myself. Also if you prefer Vanilla Pudding over Chocolate you are a racist and I hope you burn in hell.

watch out for bill Cosby.

If i wish for the deaths of these 3 evil people because of their Evil agenda of hate intolerance. ... do i still hold the moral high ground ?

I got the hymns , my mom is really religious reminds me of her

If i wish for the deaths of these 3 evil people because of their Evil agenda of hate intolerance. ... do i still hold the moral high ground ?

I got the hymns , my mom is really religious reminds me of her

God hates Religion. Here is a good video describing the difference between Christianity and religion:

watch out for bill Cosby.

Bill spiked mom's pudding pop with quaaludes.

You've been confused ever since Jeezus took your gay away

But you already know I am not a Trump Supporter.

No biggie.

You're not the only person spending too-much o' their Summer Vacation, here.

computer_lab_children_school_technology.

JOE ARIPHIO /// nasty octogenarian any day now(he he)

RUSH LIMBAUGH

ANN COULTER

DONALD TRUMP

fuck trumpet conservatives and mental masterbators:

What do you think about a gay republican speaking at convention?

Its fine with libs of course but you cons are uptight so tell me what's up with conservatives in 2016? Will you go after TRUMPS massive defeat where is the GRAND OLD PARTY GOING ( to sleep cause there old ) but after your wake are you gonna disappear or make things right for minorities to join your party ?

BLACK LIVES MATTERS

GAY AND STRAIGHT ARE EQUAL

COAL ISN'T CLEAN

SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE IS A PERMANENT ARRANGEMENT

fuck trumpet conservatives and mental masterbators:

What do you think about a gay republican speaking at convention?

Its fine with libs of course but you cons are uptight so tell me what's up with conservatives in 2016? Will you go after TRUMPS massive defeat where is the GRAND OLD PARTY GOING ( to sleep cause there old ) but after your wake are you gonna disappear or make things right for minorities to join your party ?

BLACK LIVES MATTERS

GAY AND STRAIGHT ARE EQUAL

COAL ISN'T CLEAN

SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE IS A PERMANENT ARRANGEMENT

I do not understand why people expect us to cater to minorities. Isn't it the Job of the Democratic Party to do that? There is room for all in the Grand Ole Party, if you wanna join join, just don't expect us o kiss your ass and cater to you to get you to join.

No holds barred chat

• Hey kfools.. does this help? 

• By Vegas

Liberals are going to hell.

• grgle

• Where’s at @slideman?

• Hola

• I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 

• By pmurT

hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems

• What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

• Where does it say 2?

• So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 

• How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 

• Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?

• Mine too. I'm looking into it.

• Mine too. 

• I thought it was my location.. 

• Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight

• OK thanks

• By Blue Devil

Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.

• By teacher

All lives matter.

• By teacher

Double post deleted.

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom